Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shocking New Allegations in Benghazi Probe

OverSword

From the article:

In a new development into the Benghazi attacks, a former State Department diplomat is accusing Hillary Clinton’s staff members of secretly moving damaging documents before turning over files to the Accountability Review Board.

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell told Sharyl Attkisson that he witnessed an after-hours session in the basement of the State Department, where some of Hillary Clinton’s confidants separated out documents that included “damaging” information. Attkisson went “On The Record” to discuss the story she broke. Watch what she had to say above, and
:

Maxwell says the weekend document session was held in the basement of the State Department’s Foggy Bottom headquarters in a room underneath the “jogger’s entrance.” He describes it as a large space, outfitted with computers and big screen monitors, intended for emergency planning, and with small offices on the periphery.

When he arrived, Maxwell says he observed boxes and stacks of documents. He says a State Department office director, whom Maxwell described as close to Clinton’s top advisers, was there. Though the office director technically worked for him, Maxwell says he wasn’t consulted about her weekend assignment.

“She told me, ‘Ray, we are to go through these stacks and pull out anything that might put anybody in the [Near Eastern Affairs] front office or the seventh floor in a bad light,’” says Maxwell. He says “seventh floor” was State Department shorthand for then-Secretary of State Clinton and her principal advisers.

“I asked her, ‘But isn’t that unethical?’ She responded, ‘Ray, those are our orders.’

A few minutes after he arrived, Maxwell says, in walked two high-ranking State Department officials.

I think it is just amazing that Clinton thinks she is electable after the *incident*.

Just about anyone else would be tossed in jail for negligence.

• Like 2

It's not just Clinton that believes she's electable, the Dems do as well I think. If that shrieking shrew becomes president I'm moving to Vancouver BC. Here I'm going to try a David Tenant Doctor Who trick.

Doesn't she look a little tired to you?

• Like 2

I think it is just amazing that Clinton thinks she is electable after the *incident*.

Just about anyone else would be tossed in jail for negligence.

God forbid it... but you should remember that the electorate gave Obama a second term against historic odds. I am currently listening to an unabridged version of 13 HOURS - about the Benghazi sellout. If this account is accurate then those guys were literally sacrificed for Obama's political ambitions. If it can be proven then he and those in the know around him should be prosecuted - but it will never happen. It literally makes me ill.
  • Like 2

God forbid it... but you should remember that the electorate gave Obama a second term against historic odds. I am currently listening to an unabridged version of 13 HOURS - about the Benghazi sellout. If this account is accurate then those guys were literally sacrificed for Obama's political ambitions. If it can be proven then he and those in the know around him should be prosecuted - but it will never happen. It literally makes me ill.

Most of our presidents should have been prosecuted for f'd up things they've done but never were. It's not really a new trend.

• Like 3

It's not just Clinton that believes she's electable, the Dems do as well I think. If that shrieking shrew becomes president I'm moving to Vancouver BC. Here I'm going to try a David Tenant Doctor Who trick.

Doesn't she look a little tired to you?

What happened under her watch and which we have to assume she decided does seem outrageous, and now a cover-up.

Of course all politicians have such baggage to haul around, and the American public seems to complain but do nothing and keep electing them based on things like sentiment and looks and what they say rather than what they do and of course party.

I hear threats to move to Canada every election if so-and-so wins. It would be better to find something more original to make the point.

• Like 2

What happened under her watch and which we have to assume she decided does seem outrageous, and now a cover-up.

Of course all politicians have such baggage to haul around, and the American public seems to complain but do nothing and keep electing them based on things like sentiment and looks and what they say rather than what they do and of course party.

I hear threats to move to Canada every election if so-and-so wins. It would be better to find something more original to make the point.

Bloody revolution perhaps? Who knows, 4 more years of Obama in a pantsuit might just bring it about ;)
  • Like 1

I think it's amazing that you guys believe this crap.

I think it is amazing that you can post that with a straight face.

Let me guess, if this was a Republican at the center of the issue, it would be a believable story? lol

• Like 6

Why is this any surprise. From the first ,they have been busier that a cat buring poop on a marble floor as my late father used to say. There are still people who will vote for her,because she'll bring Bill along. Wonder then who will really be running the government ,him or her, or will it be like Ferdinand and Isabella ,both running the show?

I think it's amazing that you guys believe this crap.

What's unbelievable about it Ninja? Do you think that kind of thing doesn't go on in our government? Ever heard of Oliver North? Or do you think that the reason it happened then was because it was republicans and democrats would never do that? Why don't you look up why she was fired from Watergate if you think that she or those she would work with are incapable of this type of behavior. This would seem par for the course for the dishonorable Mrs. Clinton.

BTW: Doesn't she look a little tired?

• Like 1

^^^ a dog will always protect its owner, no matter how bad\wrong the owner is. even abusing the dog wont stop it from defending the same human that kicked it entire life. because dog believes, the owner is always right.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Fox News' Bill O'Reilly questioned whether the latest report from discredited investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson, which baselessly suggested a Benghazi cover-up by State Department officials, actually constituted a "scandal."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/09/16/even-some-at-fox-news-are-skeptical-of-attkisso/200779

BEST - Ron

I think it is amazing that you can post that with a straight face.

Let me guess, if this was a Republican at the center of the issue, it would be a believable story? lol

Probably if it was a Republican administration, they'd (Dems) be calling for the disbanding of the Republican Party.

Did it for political ambition? Hmm, sounds like every war or conflict ever started.

This Benghazi thing has been stretched for far too long, and the more the GOP cling onto it, the less electable you come, and the more the dems are shown that you cling to asinine things for far too long.

You're seriously helping her to win by propagating this stuff, just letting you all know that.

Did it for political ambition? Hmm, sounds like every war or conflict ever started.

This Benghazi thing has been stretched for far too long, and the more the GOP cling onto it, the less electable you come, and the more the dems are shown that you cling to asinine things for far too long.

You're seriously helping her to win by propagating this stuff, just letting you all know that.

I disagree Andy...

I think beating some of the thicker skulls repeatedly with facts is required for it to finally sink in...

I'd almost be willing to wager that the missing info had something to do with weapons we were funneling through Libya to Syrian rebels at the time...

It would not surprise me one bit to one day find out the attack on Benghazi was not radical Muslims but rather Syrian Gov special forces aiming to stop the flow of weapons to the rebels...

You're hallucinating. The state dept is in charge of embassies around the world. There hadn't been an American embassy in Libya for over 30 years. When Hilary set one up after such a long time, in an unstable country (to say the least) and one traditionally hostile to the USA she did it in a criminally negligent way, I mean c'mon, who couldn't see that in that environment you wouldn't need extra forces there not less than normal? And make no mistake, the secretary of state would be personally involved in setting that embassy up after the high profile way we helped take out the former government. She is guilty and I hope they prosecute her to the fullest extent. That sociopathic slattern should be locked up for life without parole. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

I have to agree. The establishment of the US Embassy in Libya would have been a big deal to the State Department and much of the minutia of starting it up would have been in Hillary's daily/weekly briefings. That the Embassy asked for more security and none was forthcoming are facts, as far as I know.

• Like 2

So obama makes a deal with these"terrorists" just before the election. The deal is they kidnap the ambassador with no resistance, in exchange for weapons. Obama rescue's Stephens and comes out looking like a hero. Only problem is, a few americans would not stand down. A fight ensues. The group thinks obama double crossed them so they kill the ambassador and three others and torch the embassy. Now the administration has to come up with a reason for the attack, quick, hence the stupid video story. And there you go.

I have to agree. The establishment of the US Embassy in Libya would have been a big deal to the State Department and much of the minutia of starting it up would have been in Hillary's daily/weekly briefings. That the Embassy asked for more security and none was forthcoming are facts, as far as I know.

And if it wasn't gross incompetence then what other excuse for doing NOTHING to help them over 8 hours or so? There were not even air assets staged close enough. In the book, some of the security "operators" were standing around for nearly a half hour while the CIA station chief was arguing on the phone. The intent in the book wasn't to nail anyone's hide to a wall - it was just to recognize that GOOD MEN DIED and it wasn't necessary.
  • Like 1