Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

economic policy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Alright liberals, democrats, and anyone else that voted for Obama. The President said today in a press conferance "We can not cut(spending) our way to prosperity". So the way I see it he is saying the goverment needs to collect more taxes and spend more so we will be prosperous. How does this work? how will the goverment stealing more from me or some rich person than turn around and spend that on god knows what going to help this country prosper? He must have released that part of his plan and I missed it. could one of you clear it up for me?

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,728 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Wheres you link?

#3    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

View PostHilander, on 09 November 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Wheres you link?

http://www.foxnews.c...n-fiscal-cliff/

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users