Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TWA 800 Hit By Missile?

Kowalski

There was a really good episode of the show "Conspiracy?" on the History Channel, which is available to watch on Youtube, that talks about TWA Flight 800. I would post it, but I think it would be taken off because of copyright issues. But anywho, it's really interesting to watch. It presents several different theories.

Almost at once, eyewitnesses were being interviewed on radio and TV who reported that something strange had preceded the explosion of the 747. Witnesses, many on the ground, reported seeing a bright object "streaking" towards the 747. The object in question turned in midair as it closed on the jumbo jet. Witnesses reported horizontal travel, as well as vertical. The broad geographical range covered by the eyewitnesses eliminates foreground/background confusion. To be seen as being near the 747 from so many different directions, the bright object had to actually be in the immediate vicinity of the 747.

Other pilots in the air reported seeing a bright light near the jumbo jet before it exploded.

In the days following the disaster, many industry executives privately concluded that TWA 800 had been shot down.

The New York Post, in its story of September 22, 1996, reported,

Law-enforcement sources said the hardest evidence gathered so far overwhelmingly suggests a surface-to-air missile...

The FBI interviewed 154 "credible" witnesses -- including scientists, schoolteachers, Army personnel and business executives -- who described seeing a missile heading through the sky just before TWA 800 exploded.

"Some of these people are extremely, extremely credible," a top federal official said.

FBI technicians mapped the various paths -- points in the sky where the witnesses said they saw the rising "flare-like" object -- and determined that the "triangulated" convergence point was virtually where the jumbo jet initially exploded.

The New York Times, on July 19th, 1996, reported,

" [ Witnesses reported ] a "streak of light" hitting the plane just before it blew up."

And perhaps most tellingly, from the Associated Press, on September 23, 1996,

"...a source...said on condition of anonymity... ``There's metal bent in, metal bent out. Metal you can't tell. I see a hole going in and a hole going out..."

Taken from http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/TWA/twa.php

William S. Donaldson, a retired Naval officer, formed the Associated Retired Aviation Professionals (ARAP) to investigate the TWA 800 crash. He authored the "Interim Report on the Crash of TWA Flight 800 and the Actions of the NTSB and the FBI" (The Donaldson Report), which was released on July 17, 1998, two years before the NTSB's Final Report. In it, Donaldson stated that TWA 800 was struck by two missiles, fired from the water, most likely as a terrorist attack, and subsequently the FBI and NTSB conspired to cover-up this fact due to political pressure.[38]

Donaldson disputed the CWT fuel/air vapor explosion scenario, stating that "In the history of aviation, there has never been an in-flight explosion in any Boeing airliner of a Jet-A Kerosene fuel vapor/air mixture in any tank, caused by mechanical failure."[38] Eyewitness, debris field, metallurgical, and victim injury evidence were all cited by Donaldson proof of the missile-attack scenario.[38] Donaldson acknowledged James Sander's theory of an accidental shootdown, and did not rule out U.S. Navy involvement; however, he viewed circumstantial evidence of a terrorist attack "more compelling." [38]

Much of the report dealt with Donaldson's assertions of a conspired cover-up by the FBI and NTSB, in co-operation with the Justice Department.[38] Donaldson believed that the Clinton Administration wanted to hide the actual cause of the crash for political reasons, specifically the upcoming presidential elections.[38] Donaldson concluded his report with the request that Congress should hold Congressional hearings into the crash and/or request that the Justice Department appoint an Independent Counsel to investigate (neither of which happened).[38]

Donaldson received support and funding from the advocacy group Accuracy in Media,[38] who promoted his views. He died in 2001; the ARAP website is still active.

Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800_alternative_theories

What are ya'lls thoughts on this?

• Like 2

I'm sure skyeagle is compiling links and pics right now.

• Like 3

TWA 800 Missile Topic:

Big Problems with the Government's Theory

In millions of 747 flights since the first one on February 9, 1969, there has NEVER been an accident caused by an exploding Center Wing Tank!

Failure to find an ignition source means the NTSB’s theory (widely reported as fact) is ONLY speculation. Speculation is not the same as fact except on some "news" programs.

Jet A type fuel does not explode easily. Measures taken by government "researchers" to produce a "Made for TV" fuel tank explosion video prove just that. They actually added highly explosive hydrogen and propane gas to the tank as a "simulant". They also used a very powerful ignition source, much different than ignition sources under consideration as the cause of the TWA disaster.

Taken from http://www.angelfire.com/hi/TWA800/fueltanktheory.html

And what gets me, is that this happened in '96. It wasn't until 2004 that they began REQUIRING pilots to keep their tanks full so they wouldn't explode! Now, tell me, if this is what brought down TWA 800, like the government says, why didn't they do this sooner?

• Like 2

Here's a quick and good analysis by Brian Dunning for his Skeptoid podcast:

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4099

In a nutshell, no one saw a missile because there wasn't one. What they saw was simply the body of the aircraft streaking upward following the explosion and the forward part of the fuselage falling away. Given their distance from the explosion, they saw it before they heard it, thus leading many to believe that what they were seeing and hearing was a missile strike. Also important to point out, there were no military assets in the area that were armed with SAMs and the aircraft was out of range for a shoulder fired weapon.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Good topic, and you've covered most of the bases, but missed the comments of USAF General Benton Partin. Sorry for no link, but he does have a website, or used to. He is the same fellow who inspected the Murrah Building and pleaded with Congress to leave the building stand so that a proper investigation could be conducted.

Your point that the Airworthiness Directive against 747s came 8 years later is right on. As I recall, there were even a few more years to comply with the AD, which is very suspicious considering how many 747s were in the air.

For me, I just happened to be watching TV when President Clinton came on the air, interrupted normal programming as I recall, to inform the country that a 747 had crashed. I found it very odd that the POTUS would come on TV, live, to announce an airliner crash. No POTUS had done that before, and none since. A sure sign that something highly irregular had happened, and most suggestive of government coverup.

• Like 2

There was a really good episode of the show "Conspiracy?" on the History Channel, which is available to watch on Youtube, that talks about TWA Flight 800. I would post it, but I think it would be taken off because of copyright issues. But anywho, it's really interesting to watch. It presents several different theories.

Taken from http://whatreallyhap...ASH/TWA/twa.php

Taken from http://en.wikipedia....native_theories

What are ya'lls thoughts on this?

I have to agree that the explosion of TWA FLT 800 was from a problem in the fuel tank. As an airframe technician, I have long been aware of fuel tank explosions and other problems associated with fuel tanks.

Recently, I posted a photo of a C-141, tail number 0253, which was burning on the flightline at Travis AFB, where I was a witness. A friend of mine, an Air Reserve Technician (ART), was the crew chief on that aircraft when it blew up. When we later met, he conveyed to me what happened just before the explosion. I was standing nearby when this photo was taken and another C-141 (not shown) was parked nearby and slightly damaged by the fire.

650253_explosion_1_07_Oct_1993.jpg

The C-141 was scheduled for a training flight that evening, but experienced a problem with a boost pump in the right wing. Maintenance personnel were called to replace the boost pump and in doing so, they drained the fuel tank to a level below an area of prolonged electrical arcing that exposed the problem area to fumes from the fuel. The breaker for the boost pump was pulled during replacement of the boost pump, and when pushed in for the test, the electrical arcing began in the presence of fuel fumes and that resulted in the explosion and fire you see in the photo. No one was killed and my friend was one of the last to leave the aircraft during the incident. Another case involving a similar incident, which also occurred at Travis, involved an Airlift International, DC-8. One person was killed in that incident. I saw the aftermath of that incident the next day.

In the case of TWA, FLT 800, witnesses said that they saw a bright object climbing into the sky, which would have been accurate because when TWA 800 exploded, the front portion of the B-747 was blown off which affected the center-of-gravity and sent the remaining airframe of the B-747 into a steep climb because of that serious tail-heavy condition, which was similar to a recent incident involving a B-747 over Afghanistan where an B-747 climbed at a very steep angle until it stalled and crashed.

From a distance at night, TWA 800 would have looked like a climbing rocket. An examination of radar data shows targets in the sky but none that came near TWA 800, and a should-launch missile was not capable of catching the B-747 at that altitude. It is very difficult for such a small missile to down a B-747, or any large aircraft. For an example, an Airbus A300 transport was struck by a missile over Iraq. One of our C-5s, which was based at Travis AFB, was struck at engine #4 by a surface-to-air missile over Iraq. The aircraft managed to return to the airfield for a safe landing.

web_040301-F-0000S-001.jpg

ROBINS AIR FORCE BASE, Ga. -- The C-5 Galaxy that was hit by a missile shortly after takeoff in Iraq on Jan. 8 receives permanent repairs here. The aircraft was returned to Air Mobility Command on Feb. 23.

This video reviews the surface-to-air missile strike on the Airbus A300 over Iraq.

And, one of our C-17s was struck by a missile over Iraq.

C-17 Struck by Surface-to-Air Missile

On 10 December 2003, a U.S. Air Force C-17 (AF Serial No. 98-0057) was hit by a surface-to-air missile after take-off from Baghdad, Iraq. One engine was disabled and the aircraft returned for a safe landing. The aircraft was repaired and returned to service

http://aviation-safe...p?id=20031209-0

An examination of radar data found no evidence of missiles or other aircraft intersecting TWA 800.

With that evidence in hand, we can rule out missiles and concluded that the flaming wreckage of TWA 800 as it was climbing into the sky after its forward fuselage dislodged from the rest of the aircraft was what witnesses saw, not a missile. In addition:

Fuel/air Explosion in the Center Wing Fuel Tank

In order to evaluate the sequence of structural breakup of the airplane, the NTSB formed the Sequencing Group, which examined individual pieces of the recovered structure, two-dimensional reconstructions or layouts of sections of the airplane, and various-sized three-dimensional reconstructions of portions of the airplane. In addition, the locations of pieces of wreckage at the time of recovery and differences in fire effects on pieces that are normally adjacent to each other were evaluated. The Sequencing Group concluded that the first event in the breakup sequence was a fracture in the wing center section of the aircraft, caused by an "overpressure event" in the center wing fuel tank (CWT). An overpressure event was defined as a rapid increase in pressure resulting in failure of the structure of the CWT.

Because there was no evidence that a high-energy explosive device detonated in this (or any other) area of the airplane, this overpressure event could only have been caused by a fuel/air explosion in the CWT. Although only a small amount of fuel was present in the CWT of TWA 800,[citation needed] tests recreating the conditions of the flight showed the remaining fuel/air vapor to be flammable. A major reason for the flammability of the fuel/air vapor in the CWT of the 747 was the large amount of heat generated and transferred to the CWT by air conditioning packs located directly below the tank; with the CWT temperature raised to a sufficient level, a single ignition source could cause an explosion

Computer modeling and scale model testing were used to predict and demonstrate how an explosion would progress in a 747 CWT. During this time, quenching was identified as an issue, where the explosion would extinguish itself as it passed through the complex structure of the CWT. Because the research data regarding quenching was limited, a complete understanding of quenching behavior was not possible, and the issue of quenching remained unresolved.

In order to better determine whether a fuel/air vapor explosion in the CWT would generate sufficient pressure to break apart the fuel tank and lead to the destruction of the airplane, tests were conducted in July and August 1997, using a retired Air France 747 at Bruntingthorpe Airfield, England. These tests simulated a fuel/air explosion in the CWT by igniting a propane/air mixture; this resulted in the failure of the tank structure due to overpressure. While the NTSB acknowledged that the test conditions at Bruntingthorpe were not fully comparable to the conditions that existed on TWA 800 at the time of the accident, previous fuel explosions in the CWTs of commercial airliners such as Avianca Flight 203 and Philippine Airlines Flight 143 confirmed that a CWT explosion could break apart the fuel tank and lead to the destruction of an airplane.

Ultimately, based on "the accident airplane's breakup sequence; wreckage damage characteristics; scientific tests and research on fuels, fuel tank explosions, and the conditions in the CWT at the time of the accident; and analysis of witness information," the NTSB concluded that "the TWA flight 800 in-flight breakup was initiated by a fuel/air explosion in the CWT.

http://www.ntsb.gov/...000/AAR0003.pdf

To further add, pilots should check the Notices to Airmen (NOTAMS) before each trip.

http://www.faa.gov/a...ations/notices/

http://www.faa.gov/a.../2013-05-02.pdf

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Good topic, and you've covered most of the bases, but missed the comments of USAF General Benton Partin. Sorry for no link, but he does have a website, or used to. He is the same fellow who inspected the Murrah Building and pleaded with Congress to leave the building stand so that a proper investigation could be conducted.

Your point that the Airworthiness Directive against 747s came 8 years later is right on. As I recall, there were even a few more years to comply with the AD, which is very suspicious considering how many 747s were in the air.

For me, I just happened to be watching TV when President Clinton came on the air, interrupted normal programming as I recall, to inform the country that a 747 had crashed. I found it very odd that the POTUS would come on TV, live, to announce an airliner crash. No POTUS had done that before, and none since. A sure sign that something highly irregular had happened, and most suggestive of government coverup.

Air Force General? But I thought we weren't supposed to trust the gummit?

As for why President Clinton might announce an airliner crash - you do recall what was about to kick off two days after the crash, right? To say the eyes of the world were on the United States would be an understatement.

• Like 1

Rafterman

Call me a bit idealistic, but I would like to believe that there are a few good men in government. Actually, I know this to be true, but the reality is that their numbers are VERY few.

For example, Russ Feingold was the only senator to vote against the patriot act. 1% of the senate was good, on that day.

Partin spent his career in the USAF in the field of explosives. After a preliminary inspection at Murrah, he found evidence of explosives that were not consistent with the official story of the truck bomb. He went on record with a letter to Trent Lott, but his advice was rejected, for obvious reasons.

HE acted in accordance with his conscience and his oath of office. Just one guy, but he did the right thing.

If you take the time to read his observations regarding TWA800 with an open mind (that's the tough part) you will be forced to rethink your view of that incident. And if what he says is true and accurate, it perfectly explains why the POTUS had to interrupt normal programming to announce an airliner crash. Further, it very much corroborates those 154 witnesses who observed a missle launch.

Without curiosity and an open mind, well, just do what Trent Lott did and pretend Partin doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

• Like 1

If you take the time to read his observations regarding TWA800 with an open mind (that's the tough part) you will be forced to rethink your view of that incident.

Why? Problems with fuel tank explosions are nothing new in commercial and military aviation. What steps were taken by the Boeing Aircraft Company after the TWA 800 tragedy?

The TWA 800 Investigation

The NTSB investigation ended with the adoption of its final report on August 23, 2000. In it the Board determined that the probable cause of the TWA 800 accident was:

[An] explosion of the center wing fuel tank (CWT), resulting from ignition of the inflammable fuel/air mixture in the tank. The source of ignition energy for the explosion could not be determined with certainty, but, of the sources evaluated by the investigation, the most likely was a short circuit outside of the CWT that allowed excessive voltage to enter it through electrical wiring associated with the fuel quantity indication system.

In addition to the probable cause, the NTSB found the following contributing factors to the accident: The design and certification concept that fuel tank explosions could be prevented solely by precluding all ignition sources

The certification of the Boeing 747 with heat sources located beneath the CWT with no means to reduce the heat transferred into the CWT or to render the fuel tank vapor non-combustible.

During the course of its investigation, and in its final report, the NTSB issued fifteen safety recommendations, mostly covering fuel tank and wiring-related issues.

Among the recommendations was that significant consideration should be given to the development of modifications such as nitrogen-inerting systems for new airplane designs and, where feasible, for existing airplanes.

http://www.ntsb.gov/...000/AAR0003.pdf

Edited by skyeagle409

Why? Problems with fuel tank explosions are nothing new in commercial and military aviation. What steps were taken by the Boeing Aircraft Company after the TWA 800 tragedy?

Nothing was done until 2004. That's what I don't get. I mean if it was caused by a fuel tank explosion, why didn't they do something about fuel tanks earlier?

• Like 1

Nothing was done until 2004. That's what I don't get. I mean if it was caused by a fuel tank explosion, why didn't they do something about fuel tanks earlier?

Investigations, engineering, data collection, testing and modificatons can take a long time. but much work has been done and an investigation found a number of faults with scavenger pumps.

The Boeing Letter B-B600-16593 to the NTSB, dated January 20, 1999, described in detail the evaluations conducted on the safety features of the scavenge system, including inspection of the recovered hardware and a thorough failure analysis of the scavenge pump electrical system. In addition the FAA issued requirements for adding to commercial jets, fuel tank inerting systems. These systems replace potentially explosive fumes in fuel tanks with "nitrogen enriched air."

In 2002, the Federal Aviation Administration sent warnings to the airlines to have their aircraft fly with extra fuel to prevent fuel pumps from overheating and possibly causing an explosion. Apparently, there was a problem with the pumps, made by Hydro-Aire Inc. Among the aircraft affected by the FAA warnings were B-737s, B-757s and the B-747

I have gone into fuel tanks of the C-5 and C-141 aircraft on a number of occasions and extremed preparations and safety precautions were undertaken by fuel systems personnel before I was allowed to enter the tanks. Problems with fuel tank pumps and explosions are nothing new in the world of aviation.

Edited by skyeagle409

Because they (FAA) all knew they were 'going through the motions' to generate the paperwork. That is, they all knew they were somehow participating in a bull**** story. Grin, and bear it.

That's my guess anyway. :gun:

Because they (FAA) all knew they were 'going through the motions' to generate the paperwork. That is, they all knew they were somehow participating in a bull**** story. Grin, and bear it.

That's my guess anyway.

If you knew anything about the FAA, you would have known that the FAA is not known for its speed in getting things done.

On top of that Skyeagle THe facts are just that,FACTS ! No missile no tracks,no radar reports,No confirmed Eyewitnesses ! NADA ! ZIP ! Itrs all a C.T `s Dream ! :tu:

Rafterman

Call me a bit idealistic, but I would like to believe that there are a few good men in government. Actually, I know this to be true, but the reality is that their numbers are VERY few.

For example, Russ Feingold was the only senator to vote against the patriot act. 1% of the senate was good, on that day.

Partin spent his career in the USAF in the field of explosives. After a preliminary inspection at Murrah, he found evidence of explosives that were not consistent with the official story of the truck bomb. He went on record with a letter to Trent Lott, but his advice was rejected, for obvious reasons.

HE acted in accordance with his conscience and his oath of office. Just one guy, but he did the right thing.

If you take the time to read his observations regarding TWA800 with an open mind (that's the tough part) you will be forced to rethink your view of that incident. And if what he says is true and accurate, it perfectly explains why the POTUS had to interrupt normal programming to announce an airliner crash. Further, it very much corroborates those 154 witnesses who observed a missle launch.

Without curiosity and an open mind, well, just do what Trent Lott did and pretend Partin doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

Given that all of Gen. Partin's "theories" thoroughly discredited, why do you think his analysis of TWA 800 has any merit at all? His theory is that of a missile strike even though there is no evidence at all that a missile was fired or hit the plane. There was no warship in the area that could have fired it. There was no missile missing from the inventory. There was no missile.

Here's what the Southern Poverty Law Center says about Gen. Partin - a useful idiot if you ask me:

The 'Two-Bomb' General

Benton Partin, 74

Patriot ideologues have long scoffed at the work of scholars and specialists, but like conspiracy theorists everywhere, they love a credentialed expert who is on their side. Such was the case with retired Brig. Gen. Benton Partin, a 31-year Air Force veteran who provided Patriots with their core theory about the Oklahoma bombing.

In press conferences, at Patriot gatherings and in letters to politicians, Partin expounded on his idea that the truck bomb driven by Timothy McVeigh "could not possibly" have destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building by itself. Claiming long experience in weapons design, Partin — who retired in 1979 — said photographs of the damage convinced him there were other bombs inside the building.

Although Partin didn't say so, other Patriots expanded on this theory to accuse the government of bombing its own building to create an excuse for passing draconian anti-terrorism legislation.

Ultimately, Partin became a proponent of a whole pantheon of conspiracy theories. He claimed that federal agents used explosives to breach the Davidian compound in Waco — a charge for which there is no evidence.

He produced a hyper-conspiratorial video entitled, "Globalism: The Program." And, never one to pass up a possible plot, he said TWA Flight 800 was hit by a surface-to-air missile. Partin did finally present his Oklahoma bomb theory to a grand jury, which roundly rejected the concept.

On top of that Skyeagle THe facts are just that,FACTS ! No missile no tracks,no radar reports,No confirmed Eyewitnesses ! NADA ! ZIP ! Itrs all a C.T `s Dream ! :tu:

You are correct because there is no evidence that a missile was fired at TWA 800. Problems with aircraft fuel systems are no mystery and in fact, when my unit was sent to Kelly AFB, TX, to assist the C-5 reserve unit, we saw the wreckage of a B-52, which was destroyed in a fire. The incident involved the fuel system which was the result of a maintenance error. We were told that one person was killed in that incident.

If you knew anything about the FAA, you would have known that the FAA is not known for its speed in getting things done.

Oh, it can be quick Sky. I know 2 guys whose licenses were emergency revoked in less than a week.

The agency can be very quick when it needs to or wants to.

The point on the timing of this AD that the thread mentions is well made. If this were really an issue, even though it NEVER happened before or since, the FAA would have acted quickly. If passenger lives were really in danger, it would have grounded the fleet.

Recall that the 787 fleet was grounded instantly by the battery issue just in these last few months. The agency IS capable of fast action Sky, and TWA800 caused a political AD that was not implemented for years.

They were not concerned about passenger safety with that silly AD, and that's why it took forever.

They WERE (justifiably) concerned with passenger safety on the 787, and grounded the fleet quickly.

• Like 2

Oh, it can be quick Sky. I know 2 guys whose licenses were emergency revoked in less than a week.

But, I know pilots who had to wait months to get their medical from the FAA.

The agency can be very quick when it needs to or wants to.

The FAA has often been criticized for taking its time to implement actions related to aviation safety.

Recall that the 787 fleet was grounded instantly by the battery issue just in these last few months. The agency IS capable of fast action Sky, and TWA800 caused a political AD that was not implemented for years.

After receiving criticism over the years for its molasses-like movements, it had better do something quickly in regards to the B-787, because new aircraft were still sitting on the assembly line and the B-787 was a high-profile story around the world.

Edited by skyeagle409

Duh!

But the point is Sky, which you seem to have evaded discussing, is that when it wants to, the agency can act very quickly. As I mentioned in the previous post, the FAA grounded the 787 ASAP when it determined there was a problem effecting safety. The "problem" discovered by the TWA800 accident was fake. A story made up to protect whoever it was that launched a missle that night off the northeast US coast. It was such a screw up that the Prez Himself actually went on TV to inform the people of this accident caused by sparking wires in a fuel tank. Hogwash. I don't recall the Prez at the time of the DC-10 accident in Chicago interrupting normal programming to inform the nation of that accident?

My opinion has always been it was an accidental event. Somebody, probably human, screwed up and the missle fired at the wrong target or something like that. But a missle was fired, no doubt.

One of my drinking buddies is of the opinion that there was somebody onboard the aircraft was an enemy of the state or one of its agents. Who knows? But it sure as hell was not sparking wires in the center fuel tank. :no:

• Like 2

Duh!

But the point is Sky, which you seem to have evaded discussing, is that when it wants to, the agency can act very quickly. As I mentioned in the previous post, the FAA grounded the 787 ASAP when it determined there was a problem effecting safety. The "problem" discovered by the TWA800 accident was fake. A story made up to protect whoever it was that launched a missle that night off the northeast US coast. It was such a screw up that the Prez Himself actually went on TV to inform the people of this accident caused by sparking wires in a fuel tank. Hogwash. I don't recall the Prez at the time of the DC-10 accident in Chicago interrupting normal programming to inform the nation of that accident?

My opinion has always been it was an accidental event. Somebody, probably human, screwed up and the missle fired at the wrong target or something like that. But a missle was fired, no doubt.

One of my drinking buddies is of the opinion that there was somebody onboard the aircraft was an enemy of the state or one of its agents. Who knows? But it sure as hell was not sparking wires in the center fuel tank. :no:

Of course there is something called proof and evidence to confirm your opinion.

Yet all I see posted is pure speculation BR.

You think a missile hit TWA800?

Where is your proof? (I won't hold my breath waiting)

Duh!

But the point is Sky, which you seem to have evaded discussing, is that when it wants to, the agency can act very quickly.

Can, when it wants, but for the most part, it doesn't.

No NOTAM was issued for a missile test that night and radar data confirms no missile was fired at TWA 800; accidently or otherwise.

Edited by skyeagle409

Skyeagle ,Key phrase up there was ,"One of my Drinkin buddies "

You gotta Love this guy !

Edited by DONTEATUS

Skyeagle ,Key phrase up there was ,"One of my Drinkin buddies "

You gotta Love this guy !

I heard that!! :tu:

I live about 7 miles where it blew up.my friends and I heard it blow up it sounded like a huge boom or thunder.

There was a story in the paper that navy missile ship was off the coast of Long Island.

This plane was shot down, there where guys fishing that say a bright light going towards it.

But the governments spin was this was fuel leaking out lol.

The goverment can cover up a missile getting fired lol

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 2

I live about 7 miles where it blew up.my friends and I heard it blow up it sounded like a huge boom or thunder.

There was a story in the paper that navy missile ship was off the coast of Long Island.

This plane was shot down, there where guys fishing that say a bright light going towards it.

But the governments spin was this was fuel leaking out lol.

The goverment can cover up a missile getting fired lol

Where did you think the missile came from? A Naval Missile Boat?

I don't know if you are aware of naval vessel procedures or anything with regards to missile drill or live fire exercises (my father was in the Navy for 23 years and worked on several missile boats), considering that missile boats had over 150+ sailors on it, you'd think those sailors knew a live missile was fired off their bow.

Hell, before launching, it's announced to clear the bow for safety reasons. Why hasn't any of them spoken up after 20 years?

Conspiracies such as a naval missile boat shot down TWA 800 rely on the opinion that only certain few on a naval vessel knew a missile was fired off their boat. Which is completely based off ignorance.