Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Paranormal Stonehenge

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Monster Archiver

Monster Archiver

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hi Guys

Im heading of to Stonehenge on Saturday and i would really like to hear if any of you have been, and also what you have experienced in the way of Paranormal whilst you were there, im Just about to write my 2nd blog and with Stonehenge being next on my list, i would love to hear your stories you have had or have heard about the place.

I have seen a couple of thinks on the internet about a ghost child running around the stones and an alien face etched into one of the stones but thats about it and i would love to hear more so i can write about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Monster

#2    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

I've visited Stonehenge twice. It isn't as large as you probably think it is. You won't find any peace from tourists and you can't touch the stones themselves.

No ghosts, no alien faces, just lots of questions.

Enjoy.

#3    Hartmut

Hartmut

-

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• Without artists, the worlds would be,
    like a world without flowers and butterflies.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

:st

Hi monsterarchiver,

I just talked to you in the chat room. There  I mentioned that I did one or two Stonehenge pictures.
If you like to use it in your blog, feel free to do so.

In the meantime for your light entertainment, have a look at some of my other  images:

http://youtu.be/snGrNxsHmg8

Have a good time at Stonehenge,

Cheerio,  Hartmut  :-)

#4    Monster Archiver

Monster Archiver

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hi Harmut

Yeah i saw your pictures they are cool mate i might just do that :)

Hi Antille, i live about an hour drive away from the place, i have driven past it before but never to the actual site itself, I have heard its all corded off, but i can tick it of my list of places i have seen, not very often you get a wonder of the world on your doorstep :)

#5    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,215 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

Understand. I had to tick it off as well. You have to go and see for yourself.

The self guided tours are good but if you're really into it, then do your research before you go. I myself really enjoy the cows standing there and watching all these people but I'd go to the boundaries, sit down, and make a few sketches.

#6    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

I Went To Stonhenge Once .. It Was Absolutely Amazing .. I Fell In Love With The Place .. I Picked Up Good Vibrations .. Thankfully There Weren't Many Tourists Around That Day So I Could Fully Enjoy The View ..

Too Bad I Didn't Know That There Was A Crop Circle In The Vicinity Around That Time ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#7    andy hair candy

andy hair candy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• slowly slipping away...

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

But there are other henge and stone circles you can visit at your free will in england right? Sites not as famous as stonehenge. Most exiting thing ive done is get naked in the crypt of an old viking church

#8    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:12 PM

I hope you have fun, I'd love to hear of your experience after. Have you seen this?

#9    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,679 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

I watched the video but I didn't see a thing? Even when it was supposedly circled in. Of course the camera jiggles too much to really make sense of anything.

Anyways "Moster Archiver" I hope you enjoy your trip..sounds fun.

#10    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

Stonehenge is a very paranormally active place. At lot of strange sights and occurrences have taken place there.  Many times vistors have taken photos of the huge megaliths and, when developed, they see something unusual on the photos which they didn't see when taking the photos.

Once a man was talking to a couple at Stonehenge.  They seemed ordinary enough until they told the man that they are hundreds of years old have have visited Stonehenge many times.  The man turned away to look at something that caught his eye and when he turned back to the couple they had vanished.  They were nowhere to be seen.

The ancient site is also the haunt of the ghost of a young boy, which has been seen many times wandering amongst the stones.

#11    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:37 AM

TheLastLazyGun, on 11 September 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

Stonehenge is a very paranormally active place. At lot of strange sights and occurrences have taken place there.  Many times vistors have taken photos of the huge megaliths and, when developed, they see something unusual on the photos which they didn't see when taking the photos.

Once a man was talking to a couple at Stonehenge.  They seemed ordinary enough until they told the man that they are hundreds of years old have have visited Stonehenge many times.  The man turned away to look at something that caught his eye and when he turned back to the couple they had vanished.  They were nowhere to be seen.

The ancient site is also the haunt of the ghost of a young boy, which has been seen many times wandering amongst the stones.

And you believe all this to be fact?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#12    Regency

Regency

Poltergeist

• 2,847 posts

• I come fully equipped with a papoose. If you need to move me around I slot in the back like a peanut.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

I've been to Stonehenge twice, didn't feel spooky or creepy in any way.  Not far up the road is Avebury (where Children of the Stones was filmed - which is a creepy in itself if you were a child of the 70's like I was) and there are many, many burial sites in the area, West Kennet Long Barrow is also worth a visit, it's a burial chamber and you can walk inside, it's 5,600 years old. http://en.wikipedia....net_Long_Barrow

#13    jokermad

jokermad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

is that supposed to be something or what says the londoners a shadow of sunlight on one of the rocks leve it out!giggity

#14    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,351 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

i went there 2 Months ago on my way back from a trip to Cardiff.
I'm sorry to say i was utterly disappointed by it.
Just like Antilles said....

#15    Xynoplas

Xynoplas

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

We were there a while back. I wasn't expecting anything; we just had lunch on the grass and enjoyed the day.
Then I noticed a rushing feeling coming from the east. I was like a wind, I guess, but there was no wind blowing.
That's all I got.
Don't miss Avebury, that's pretty cool too.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” -The Buddha

http://bugsinspace.wordpress.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users