Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USAF Col - Primary Job was UFO Disinformation

wallarookiller

From the Citizen Hearing for UFO Disclosure in Washington DC April 29 To May 3 2013... Col. Richard French from the U.S. Air Force said that his Primary job was to cover-up UFO sightings by saying they were swamp gas and other excuses.

I've never heard of this guy before and was wondering what you all think about it. It's the best I've heard from this conference so far as everything else has been a lot of talk about nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YARstyo-fZI

• Like 1

link 2 was brilliant psyche!

looked like a sweet deal working at area 51.....

• Like 2

link 2 was brilliant psyche!

looked like a sweet deal working at area 51.....

Puts things in perspective doesn't it ;)

Yes but in addition did it happen for UFOs rather than unknown spaceships?

i.e. if it wasnt blackprojects would a UFO still be covered up? (not because of it being a spaceship but for a host of other reasons)

• Like 3

Yes but in addition did it happen for UFOs rather than unknown spaceships?

i.e. if it wasnt blackprojects would a UFO still be covered up? (not because of it being a spaceship but for a host of other reasons)

It goes to show some people are here for the sole purpose of debunking ET and not objectivly looking at the UFO subject matter.

#1. In an effort to dismiss ET the article admits that there are crash cover ups. Threats and CIA hush money is a tactic. *but only for crashed stealth craft*

#2. The so called former Area 51 employees claim there is no documanetation of them actually working there yet debunkers who have a problem with ET claims, former NASA whistle blowers are eager to believe them. They also have a problem with conspiracies, a black budget yet the article pretty much confirms that sort of activity does exist.

Edited by topsecretresearch
  • Like 5

It goes to show some people are here for the sole purpose of debunking ET and not objectivly looking at the UFO subject matter.

#1. In an effort to dismiss ET the article admits that there are crash cover ups. Threats and CIA hush money is a tactic.

#2. The so called former Area 51 former employees claim there is no documanetation of them actually working there yet debunkers who have a problem with ET are eager to believe them.

thats why as believers (or people who have reached a certain opinion), we must brush beliefs aside and resist invoking ET, makes us sitting sucks otherwise.

I think the focus should be on proving that some UFOs display intelligent behaviour, and also prove that UFOs were being covered up. I guess once intelligence is proven then its difficult not to invoke ET at this point.

• Like 1

from under the picture at the top....of the first link above...

Published May 18, 2011

FoxNews.com

The 1947 crash of a disc-shaped aircraft in Roswell kicked off UFO speculation worldwide. In fact, the disc was a Russian spy plane -- one of many eye-opening revelations in the new book "AREA 51: An Uncensored History."

So I had a quick search on Annie Jacobsen, and stumbled on this....Posted by Jill Stefko on Apr 4, 2007

http://suite101.com/...y-plane-a409817

American journalist Annie Jacobsen, in her book AREA 51: An Uncensored History, assumes that the flying saucer, as UFOs were called then, that crashed in Roswell was a Russian spy plane.

The book is said to be based upon interviews with scientists and engineers who worked in the facility. They suggested that Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin asked Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to create "grotesque, child-size aviators" to be remotely controlled, land in the US and cause hysteria like it did in Orson Welles' 1938 radio Halloween “treat,” a simulated news broadcast, War of the Worlds without commercials. The show about a Martian invasion caused widespread panic for people who missed the disclaimer.

1947 Roswell UFO Incident

The incident was withheld from the public by the US government and military. Jacobsen writes that the bodies found at the crash site were hideous misshapen children, about twelve-years-old, under five feet tall, with huge heads and abnormally shaped large eyes. Jacobsen said they were child guinea pigs.

WHAT !!!!

No need to turn this into another Roswell thread...but I'm wondering how reliable her sources are... :unsure:

Or is she part of the disinfo?

If this has ANY truth whatsoever in it....then why wouldn't America use it against the defeated Nazi regime and the USSR..

I don't see why it would be kept secret.

In terms of demonizing the enemy, with proof, it would be very valuable to the USA, wouldn't it?

• Like 1

thats why as believers (or people who have reached a certain opinion), we must brush beliefs aside and resist invoking ET, makes us sitting sucks otherwise.

I think the focus should be on proving that some UFOs display intelligent behaviour, and also prove that UFOs were being covered up. I guess once intelligence is proven then its difficult not to invoke ET at this point.

I don't think we necessarily have to invoke ET as soon as we determine intellgence (I'm assuming you're saying we've assumed intelligence but eliminated all known human intelligence). We would have to consider the possibility of another inteliigent agency on the planet that has been able to maintain it's presence mostly hidden. We may have to consider human intelligence in the form of time travelers, and even human intelligence from an Earth in a parallel universe.

Hey Quill, if you could manage to come up with a definition of intelligent control that excludes the randomness of natural phenomena I'd be greatly appreciative. So far I've never seen it defined strictly enough to account for that. I think if it could be defined thusly we might be able to make some progress on that front. I'm not going to hold my breath though. :tu:

• Like 2

Published May 18, 2011

FoxNews.com

So I had a quick search on Annie Jacobsen, and stumbled on this....Posted by Jill Stefko on Apr 4, 2007

WHAT !!!!

No need to turn this into another Roswell thread...but I'm wondering how reliable her sources are... :unsure:

If this has ANY truth whatsoever in it....then why wouldn't America use it against the defeated Nazi regime and the USSR..

In terms of demonizing the enemy, with proof, it would be very valuable to the USA, wouldn't it?

I somehow think that her sources aren't that great or even real sources. If the USSR had that kind of tech then it would most likely be out right now in the public view.

Edited by wallarookiller
  • Like 1

#1. In an effort to dismiss ET the article admits that there are crash cover ups. Threats and CIA hush money is a tactic. *but only for crashed stealth craft*

#2. The so called former Area 51 employees claim there is no documanetation of them actually working there yet debunkers who have a problem with ET claims, former NASA whistle blowers are eager to believe them. They also have a problem with conspiracies, a black budget yet the article pretty much confirms that sort of activity does exist.

Yep, Bob Lazar claimed to be a former Area 51 employee and have no evidence to back it up. We can see that even the guy in the article admitted to not having any paper trail either.

The govt do make threat and pays people to be quiet.

Lower level employee get paid equivalent to $7,200 in today money and can order steaks and lobsters anytime. Why wouldn't they keep secrete when asked to?

Commercial pilots are reliable witness. The pilot did see what he described. A monkey flying a plane. How was he to know that the military allowed their pilot to wear gorilla mask when flying? The pilot described exactly what he saw with no embellishment and got ridiculed. They even admitted that being ridiculed kept many pilots from coming forward with anything unusual they saw.

• Like 2

A short piece about the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure....

and the old, dying, ex Intelligence Officer who is shown at 4:30....can be seen doing an interview below....

His breathing is laboured...but among other things he says that Eisenhower was

so annoyed that he wasn't being told about what was going on at Area 51 and S4...that he threatened to send in the US Army... :o

The old guy...only known as 'anonymous'....has other things to say about what he saw at Area 51 and S4...(Roswell craft and Being)

As always the question is....can he be believed?

You decide...he seems pretty sincere to me...and what has he got to lose being at death's door?

The video interview below was played to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure...

[media=]

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

^^Second video is pretty damn interesting.

One has to conclude there has been either a conspiracy to cover-up an explosive truth, or one to promote a grand falsity.

Either would be eye-opening.

• Like 1

Published May 18, 2011

FoxNews.com

WHAT !!!!

Annie is just a female Bragalia. In fact I though Bragalia ran this story about a year ago, in fact, here did, here is the link. LINK

Annie Jacobsen’s recently released bestseller Area 51 has stirred global interest. She has been featured numerous times on many networks and websites. Her book was reviewed last week by theNew York Times. Jacobsen’s biggest “scoop” concerns the Roswell crash. She learned from an early executive of one of our nation’s largest defense contractors that the Roswell crash of 1947 was resultant from a scheme by Russia’s Josef Stalin and escaped Nazi mad-scientist Josef Mengele to “hoax” the Americans by staging UFO sightings. The plan was to induce panic and psychological warfare in the manner of the Orson Welles War of the World broadcast aftermath. They would launch unusually-designed craft from a “mothership” (located near Alaska.)

He says her book stirred global interest, and a blockbuster, then steals her thunder! LOL

This author has identified and located Annie Jacobsen’s anonymous source. I have also decided, after much consideration, to “out” him. In this article I will openly name him. I have also contacted him very recently. He reluctantly spoke with me for some time. I believe that the source was indeed told this bizarre story by officials. But just why this is so will stun readers, and is not for the reasons that you may think.

But I do not think anyone gives this one the time of day. It's more like those Star Wars books that will never be made into a movie you know?

The Vets were really unhappy with her over the book too.

LINK - Area 51 Personnel Feel 'Betrayed' By Annie Jacobsen's Soviet-Nazi UFO Connection

A bestselling book on Area 51 is so controversial that it has shocked even its sources with an outrageous claim that the infamous Roswell, N.M., UFO crash of 1947 was really caused by Soviet leader Joseph Stalin and one of the most notorious Nazi criminals.

A group of retired test pilots, engineers and military personnel from the fabled Nevada military installation, who played a crucial role in investigative journalist Annie Jacobsen's new book "Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base" (Little, Brown and Co.), are reportedly unhappy about the writer's shocking conclusion.

"It caught us completely by surprise -- we were blindsided," said T.D. Barnes, a former electronics, radar and communications expert who first came to work at Area 51 in 1968.

I doubt disinfo, and I doubt info. I really do not think Annie has any more than two hands firmly grasping the udders of the Roswell Cash Cow.

I don't think we necessarily have to invoke ET as soon as we determine intellgence (I'm assuming you're saying we've assumed intelligence but eliminated all known human intelligence). We would have to consider the possibility of another inteliigent agency on the planet that has been able to maintain it's presence mostly hidden. We may have to consider human intelligence in the form of time travelers, and even human intelligence from an Earth in a parallel universe.

So that what Bigfoot is all about huh?

You decide...he seems pretty sincere to me...and what has he got to lose being at death's door?

His sanity. And that is natural at an advanced age.

Yep, Bob Lazar claimed to be a former Area 51 employee and have no evidence to back it up. We can see that even the guy in the article admitted to not having any paper trail either.

More than that, he made claims about things like element 115, which we eventually achieved, and he was way of the mark. The yearbook claim is just too silly for words.

The govt do make threat and pays people to be quiet.

I do not think in the way that the woo woo sites make out. I think it is a great deal more sophisticated than plain dumb threats and would not be necessary for the likes of the people who claim to have been threatened.

All in all, I would like to see one of the people making such treasonous statements do so to a marines face. Never going to happen though. People can only take so much. Which reminds me of a funny clip that happened here on the Gold Coast, some drunk thought he would heckle a busker and got more than he bargained for.

Lower level employee get paid equivalent to $7,200 in today money and can order steaks and lobsters anytime. Why wouldn't they keep secrete when asked to?

Sorry, not following you here.

Commercial pilots are reliable witness. The pilot did see what he described. A monkey flying a plane. How was he to know that the military allowed their pilot to wear gorilla mask when flying? The pilot described exactly what he saw with no embellishment and got ridiculed. They even admitted that being ridiculed kept many pilots from coming forward with anything unusual they saw.

Yet every country has pilot, the UK pilots say they are not gagged like their American counterparts. And still, we have nothing more than some vague stories to speculate about. And under such circumstances, I think those instances are over-thought.

Edited by psyche101

Hello and yes I did assume that human intelligence could safely be elliminated.....this in itself would be difficult but not impossible depending on how advance this 'intelligence' appeared to be, will elaborate slightly in my next post in response to S2F's pertinent question

To be honest I keep making the mistake of grouping the ETH and IDH (even time travellers) together when I say ET. I shall stop this as it creates much confusion and is obviously inaccurate

I would find

Hey Quill, if you could manage to come up with a definition of intelligent control that excludes the randomness of natural phenomena I'd be greatly appreciative. So far I've never seen it defined strictly enough to account for that. I think if it could be defined thusly we might be able to make some progress on that front. I'm not going to hold my breath though. :tu:

Hey S2F...im sure we have touched on this before havent we? It is however a key question, especially with Plasma ready to spoil the show. I think I would have to say the answer would have to have mathematics as opposed to strictly behavioural interpretation. We need to look for patterns and coincidences that would allow us to use mathematics to eliminate randomness. Maybe patterns that are not isolated to one event where even astronomical odds would still not convince of 'intelligence'.

Basically repetition of astronomical odds (mathematics) could allow us to accept intelligence at play.

i.e. A pilot says he speaks with HQ and says that he will engage the weapons (upon seeing a UFO)...at this point the UFO shoots off in an evasive manouveur (the evasive manouveur alone would be behavioural)...this event alone would show possible big odds in regards to the coincidence of timing (maths would give us an idea of this)....however this alone means very little, we would need this repeated a few times then I think the maths would tell us it isnt coincidence or randomness but displaying intelligence.

• Like 1

Col. French's admission that the Air Force did absurd debunking of UFOs is interesting, but not surprising. It has been known for many years that this occurred, and in situations which pretty clearly indicate that it wasn't 'black projects' that were being concealed. There are a few famous examples, such as the time the Air Force said a UFO was the planet Venus, only to have it pointed out to them that Venus wasn't visible in the sky, at the time in question!

• Like 1

Col. French's admission that the Air Force did absurd debunking of UFOs is interesting, but not surprising. It has been known for many years that this occurred, and in situations which pretty clearly indicate that it wasn't 'black projects' that were being concealed. There are a few famous examples, such as the time the Air Force said a UFO was the planet Venus, only to have it pointed out to them that Venus wasn't visible in the sky, at the time in question!

and there was Major Quintanella...Venus was his favourite also.... :no:

• 1 year later...

There's tons of testimony from retiring military, pilots, etc. According to many forum members, these people are all lying, making up stories to sell books, or just plain wrong. In addition it will be noted that a world of anecdotal evidence doesn't amount to a grain of scientific proof. In 1965 most everyone, in the town i live, saw "lights in the sky", star-like dots where no stars should be. We watched for an hour, and they were essentially motionless. The next day's newspaper carried photos. Also that day a guy in a dark suit came around to talk with us kids, to explain that we had seen "weather balloons". In 1996, at 3am in a nearby city, a metallic disk about the size of a city bus came floating over my head at a range of about 30 yards. It made an electrical humming sound. Through a 'glass' i could see two 'people' inside. They looked like average human beings. So i'm quite sure about the UFO/flying saucer reality. If "flying saucers" are a reality today; it seems entirely plausible that "flying saucers" may have been a reality at another time in Earth's history. Don't forget that today's Christians believe fervently that "god" visited Earth 2000 years ago.

Edited by bendigger0

In 1965 most everyone, in the town i live, saw "lights in the sky", star-like dots where no stars should be. We watched for an hour, and they were essentially motionless. The next day's newspaper carried photos. Also that day a guy in a dark suit came around to talk with us kids, to explain that we had seen "weather balloons". In 1996, at 3am in a nearby city, a metallic disk about the size of a city bus came floating over my head at a range of about 30 yards. It made an electrical humming sound. Through a 'glass' i could see two 'people' inside. They looked like average human beings.

With respect bendigger (and I mean that)......, this is yet another case of............lights in the sky that you couldn't readily identify........so it must be "aliens".

As for your metallic disc with "average human beings".............perhaps that's what you saw a flying aircraft of some sort with humans.

• Like 2

With respect bendigger (and I mean that)......, this is yet another case of............lights in the sky that you couldn't readily identify........so it must be "aliens".

As for your metallic disc with "average human beings".............perhaps that's what you saw a flying aircraft of some sort with humans.

Perhaps you read that i mentioned "aliens". I did not. Goodbye. And, yes... what i saw was probably a round airplane with no wings, or a helicopter with hidden rotor and no vertical stabilizer. You've got some fantastic insight! Edited by bendigger0
  • Like 1