Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Light passing in front of the door

Zelaox

I noticed a sound that seems linked with the flash of light. What is opposite the door?

• Like 2

Could be car lights or just about anything.

• Like 3

I used to get a similar effect in my old apartment. If there is a window opposite the door, it may be a car passing by, perhaps a speedbump in the street?

• Like 2

I noticed a sound that seems linked with the flash of light. What is opposite the door?

My toliet haha :P

I used to get a similar effect in my old apartment. If there is a window opposite the door, it may be a car passing by, perhaps a speedbump in the street?

its has no window in this room :)

maybe, but I live on second floor and not near a road, i have buyed a second ip cam which i shall place in the kitchen :)

Hi, I got a new video that i wanna share with you, it´s not much but always something right tongue.png

Here´s the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjkxxm5ztnh6h1o/Ljuset.mpg

The light reflex at the door is combined with a mechanical noise, so there is nothing strange here as it seems to be

something common.

BTW, the clip was taken in the same room as shown in the clip below where an orb was claimed to be seen, the clip

is from the same YT channell from that you provided a clip claiming that a strange noises can be heard.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=262173entry5073564

General question, what will you present next in combination with that room? Ghosts? Moving chairs? Indoor crop circles?

• Like 1

The light reflex at the door is combined with a mechanical noise, so there is nothing strange here as it seems to be

something common.

BTW, the clip was taken in the same room as shown in the clip below where an orb was claimed to be seen, the clip

is from the same YT channell from that you provided a clip claiming that a strange noises can be heard.

http://www.unexplain...3

General question, what will you present next in combination with that room? Ghosts? Moving chairs? Indoor crop circles?

Now it was not an orb as I thought, what do you mean by mechanical sound, moreover I-record only when I go to sleep so it has nothing to do with me. That thing with the circles do not belong here

, what do you mean by mechanical sound,

Just watch your own clip with sound.

I-record only when I go to sleep

You better should stop that as the results are just making you nervous.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2