Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Campaigners protest 'Demon' energy drink

Still Waters

Conservative Catholic campaigners in Poland have claimed an energy drink branded "Demon" can promote evil and lead to the "destruction of human souls".

Furious with the drink's arrival on the Polish market one website, entitled Satanism Shall Not Pass, said that its advertising campaign will lead to "billboards dripping with Satanism", and has added its voice to calls for a boycott of all products made by Agros-Nova, the drink's producer.

Demon, the website, claimed, was "promoting evil, atrocities and the destruction of human souls." Franciszek Kucharczak, editor of the Gosc Niedzielny, a respected religious magazine warned: "We have to fight against evil. We cannot keep quiet and let young people be absorbed into destructive ideals."

http://www.telegraph...omote-evil.html

Ok, so this is an energy drink like "Red Bull" here in the US (?). Obviously, the "Demon" name is an attempt to be *cool* and appeal to young heavy/death metal fans. Sheesh...all the fuss over it is just going to make it more appealing to the rebellious youngsters!

• Like 3

Ya that's going to work. lol How do you get a kid to buy something make if forebidden. The church might as well go out and sell the stuff. (Take note, might be a good stock buy.)

• Like 1

The church have become a sales booster for Demon - Juice :P

If there was an energy drink called - Common sense... they would boycott that too lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

The bastardization of morality is the first step towards instilling apathy.

• Like 3

Oh boy, I had better stop drinking Gatorade before I turn into an alligator. :D

• Like 3

I guess they had no problem with Michael Jackson's Jesus juice then.

• Like 1

I guess they had no problem with Michael Jackson's Jesus juice then.

You're having a laugh?...Michael Jackson Jesus Juice? What did they call it - Wako's Jesus Juice?

You're having a laugh?...Michael Jackson Jesus Juice? What did they call it - Wako's Jesus Juice?

I think it was just alcohol he gave kids.
  • Like 2

Meh, They should create their own Jesus Juice energy drink and leave it at that. lol.

It's already here. Sacramental Wine* it's called. It's free, cures all guilt and is extremely addictive, in my experience.

(*Only available to pilgrims in small measures but drunk copiously by the Clergy. Seeing as they are likely to have more guilt than the rest of us.)

:yes:

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

Meh in Poland there is also a Beer lover party in the senate so you know evil in taurine or in beer it's the same! beer lover party here

Demon Energy Drink

9fba3259-eb18-4021-bb56-bc957f8b14a8.jpg

Meanwhilea recent report by the BBC has revealed that holy water from Mecca known as ‘Zam Zam’ is contaminated with high levels of arsenic

http://www.greenprop...y-water-unsafe/

It contains Vitamin B 12... interesting..

• Like 2

Demon Energy Drink

9fba3259-eb18-4021-bb56-bc957f8b14a8.jpg

Meanwhilea recent report by the BBC has revealed that holy water from Mecca known as ‘Zam Zam’ is contaminated with high levels of arsenic

http://www.greenprop...y-water-unsafe/

54 grams of sugars, wow, that's an invite to diabetes in a can! May as well eat a whole triple layer chocolate cake with extra frosting by yourself. No different than most energy drinks though I suppose...

54 grams of sugars, wow, that's an invite to diabetes in a can! May as well eat a whole triple layer chocolate cake with extra frosting by yourself. No different than most energy drinks though I suppose...

Coca Cola is 65g of sugars . . . LOL, at least we know where the Demon gets its 'energy' punch from!

High in caffeine and carbs also!

The drink will only promote weight gain and keep you up longer

• Like 1

So you end up fat and awake? .....I think I'll pass.

:lol: @ end up fat..and awake ..haha

It's good to drink at the gym right before you exorcise ( ba-dum-tiss )

Edited by Vein Capital
  • Like 2