Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

thinking about buying a ouiji board

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#76    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,326 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 15 March 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

Same could be argued for angels, whether one believes in them or not is not the principal I am addressing. Just answer the question, why dont scientists study angels?

Why don't scientist take up the study of angels demons?

Very easily answered because none can explain them,there is no proof they exist.

Well that was about the easiest answer i have ever been asked about to explain on this forum :whistle:

Honestly i believe that spirits can exist energy never dies,but what one puts as a good or bad possible spirit that they have no proof even exist is pure foolishness.

There question answered.If you want a expert opinion to tell you the same thing ask a scientist why they do not study things that have no factual basis to them or why people label one good or bad.A scientist i am not,if you do not believe in science i have plenty of good ideas i can prove if you want to send me a bit of cash to fund my projects :D

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#77    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 15 March 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

Very easily answered because none can explain them,there is no proof they exist.

Well that was about the easiest answer i have ever been asked about to explain on this forum :whistle:

Honestly i believe that spirits can exist energy never dies,but what one puts as a good or bad possible spirit that they have no proof even exist is pure foolishness.

There question answered.If you want a expert opinion to tell you the same thing ask a scientist why they do not study things that have no factual basis to them or why people label one good or bad.A scientist i am not,if you do not believe in science i have plenty of good ideas i can prove if you want to send me a bit of cash to fund my projects :D

The precise point I am making, as this phenomenon can not be reproduced in a lab. A scientist can not study ouija boards. Neither can they study the effects of ouija boards. Just that people beleive they have come into contact with demons and it lead to alot of bad and frightening things.

Here is one definition of demonic oppression:

Physical ailments such as sleeplessness, nightmares, strong anxiety, self-mutilation, addictions, and physical illness.

Spiritual deadness that includes apathy and anger towards God, interest in false religious systems.

Emotional upheaval such as regular outbursts of anger, high and low emotional levels, self-justification, fear, hopelessness, abnormal fixations, etc.

Financial difficulties such as constant and unusual financial pressures. Sometimes numerous things go wrong all very quickly and it causes us great financial strain.

http://carm.org/ques...onic-oppression

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#78    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,326 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

We do not have much of a argument then i believe strange things do happen and some believe strange things have happened.Science is there to prove the possibility or the reality of what is and what can be proven.I have seen things that i knew were real but what is real or not has to have some kind of proof atleast in this reality is all i am saying.Ouija boards i have been around with several people telling their stories and that so and so really knew what they were doing nothing!Nadda!Zip!Zilch!Zero!Absolutely no proof at all the only common thing these "experiences" had in commen was me.Never the same people,place,or anything else just my laughs when told it must be my energy lmao.A more arrogant type person would believe themselves to be a god of some sort with that 1 very simple answer  :lol:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#79    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 15 March 2013 - 07:36 AM, said:

We do not have much of a argument then i believe strange things do happen and some believe strange things have happened.Science is there to prove the possibility or the reality of what is and what can be proven.I have seen things that i knew were real but what is real or not has to have some kind of proof atleast in this reality is all i am saying.Ouija boards i have been around with several people telling their stories and that so and so really knew what they were doing nothing!Nadda!Zip!Zilch!Zero!Absolutely no proof at all the only common thing these "experiences" had in commen was me.Never the same people,place,or anything else just my laughs when told it must be my energy lmao.A more arrogant type person would believe themselves to be a god of some sort with that 1 very simple answer  :lol:

Okay, you're experiments with the ouija board has been benign. But my beliefs are one does not make any effort to contact spirits because it may open demonic doors and lead to the ultimate source of pain and misery and misfortune.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#80    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,326 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 15 March 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Okay, you're experiments with the ouija board has been benign. But my beliefs are one does not make any effort to contact spirits because it may open demonic doors and lead to the ultimate source of pain and misery and misfortune.

I do not discredit the way you think,sometimes it is best to leave well enough alone lol.As i said i have witnessed a few things before and one or two i just got my ass out of dodge :lol:

#81    voiceofreason

voiceofreason

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

• The proof is out there.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

Even if the "spirit"pushes, pulls or uses any other method to move the glass the result is the same. The glass would move first, and the participants fingers on top would have to move to keep up with the movement of the glass, causing the stack of coins to lean backwards. This never happens. The stack always leans forwards, proving that the participants fingers move the glass, not some unseen "spirit".

#82    voiceofreason

voiceofreason

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 15 March 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

I know what you are saying. But that will work only if the spirit "pull" the glass. No where says that a spirit have to pull the glass to make it move. It can simply put his fingers on the glass and push it like normal participants do. Now try to imagine that a spirit isn't a species with superpower that can move the glass with its mind, simply imagine that it's just a normal person in flesh and blood, what would it do?
Even if the "spirit"pushes, pulls or uses any other method to move the glass the result is the same. The glass would move first, and the participants fingers on top would have to move to keep up with the movement of the glass, causing the stack of coins to lean backwards. This never happens. The stack always leans forwards, proving that the participants fingers move the glass, not some unseen "spirit".

#83    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

View Postvoiceofreason, on 19 March 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

"Participants" include the spirit. The spirit could just put his finger on the glass like a real person and push the glass. There is no difference between a human finger and a spirit finger pushing, just because a spirit isn't made in flesh and blood.

#84    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,364 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 15 March 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Wrong.......Wrong....Wrong....Wrong......

Proof?........Right here...    http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#85    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,364 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 15 March 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

Science has and does research these things.......

A lot of it posted on the hundreds of threads on Ouija boards, but just ignored.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#86    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 3,021 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 25 October 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

i was thinking of buying a ouiji board anx trying to contact any demon or spirit that i can talk to just so i can see it with my own eyes.

Check out the new model>>

Posted Image

"Opinions are like a**holes - everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#87    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,617 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 October 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

Maybe it is just me, but talking to myself isn't that entertaining.

LOL. oh that was great.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#88    voiceofreason

voiceofreason

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 19 March 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

"Participants" include the spirit. The spirit could just put his finger on the glass like a real person and push the glass. There is no difference between a human finger and a spirit finger pushing, just because a spirit isn't made in flesh and blood.
I think we a re going to have to agree to disagree. You are never going to accept that it is the human participants that move the glass. There is one more " proof". Take a book. Any book. Randomly highlight a sentence and then hide the book. Invite several people to use the ouija board. Once they have "made contact" ask the spirit to repeat the highlighted sentence. The "spirit" always fails.

#89    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

View Postvoiceofreason, on 20 March 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

I think we a re going to have to agree to disagree. You are never going to accept that it is the human participants that move the glass. There is one more " proof". Take a book. Any book. Randomly highlight a sentence and then hide the book. Invite several people to use the ouija board. Once they have "made contact" ask the spirit to repeat the highlighted sentence. The "spirit" always fails.
Of course it fails, spirit isn't God. Just because it is a spirit, doesn't make it omniscient. There is no proof that there is actually a spirit watching you highlighted a sentence and saw you hide the book, and there is no proof that the spirit you contacted is actually the spirit saw your doings, it could just be a random spirit fly from the sky.

You didn't explain why a spirit finger is different than a human finger when pushing the glass.
Example, the spirit could put his hand like this on top of your hands and make it moving

So what argument you're gonna use to say such position is impossible for the glass to move in a normal way?

#90    voiceofreason

voiceofreason

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 20 March 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

Of course it fails, spirit isn't God. Just because it is a spirit, doesn't make it omniscient. There is no proof that there is actually a spirit watching you highlighted a sentence and saw you hide the book, and there is no proof that the spirit you contacted is actually the spirit saw your doings, it could just be a random spirit fly from the sky.

You didn't explain why a spirit finger is different than a human finger when pushing the glass.
Example, the spirit could put his hand like this on top of your hands and make it moving

So what argument you're gonna use to say such position is impossible for the glass to move in a normal way?
Because it's a trick, like most of the spiritualism stuff. Although you do make a good point that there is no proof that the spirit watched you highlight the sentence. So, try this, once a "spirit " has been contacted, explain that you are going to highlight a sentence in a book. Then do it so only the participants cannot see the highlighted sentence. Then place the book, open at the highlighted page, in a position that cannot be seen by the human participants, but can be seen by anyone or anything else in the room. Then ask for the sentence to be spelled out. Again, the sentence is never spelled out. However, if you leave the room, the sentence is "mysteriously" repeated by the spirit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users