Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rep. Grayson Calls Out Fox News & Republican

Ryinrea

I love that their finally calling out the news stations about their biased. Plus, he calls out the Fox news stations.I like this dude Gayson. Taking names, and calling them out for their bull.

I'd say that it 100% if the Democrat doesn't run him for the next PRESIDENT, then I will be p***ed.... :innocent:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryinrea

• The Silver Thong

• Fluffybunny

• Kimi81

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I will admit I enjoyed that lol. What can I say, Gayson said it already ;)

I do like the TyT (theyoungturks) program and I mean that. It's not what most would think. I recomend it !

Media makes the president so media thinks they can break a president, and they can !

In my opinion BOTH sides need to be yelled at to straighten their stuff out.

It seems like it has been several decades since the democrats and republicans have been far more concerned with the business of staying in power than in doing what is right for the country, they seem worried about fighting each other and causing the other side to fail rather than the country to succeed. It can't work as it stands, it will just fail as it has, it ends up being a play for power like the Tudors, where WHO you know and what you will do for them is more important than what you will do for the country.

As for the news organizations; it is really simple...news orgs are having to rely on ratings like everyone else. Gone are the days of Old guys in smoking jackets giving out the facts...that is boring, so each side spices it up to draw ratings, and they need to do so to stay on the air- it isn't like news shows are given free airtime, they have to earn their spot with sponsors just like everyone else does.

As time goes by things get more and more extreme, and you end up with nutcases crying on the air about how much they love the country, and a certain segment of the population will simply eat that up. Until he does something really stupid and loses 80 of his sponsors...

Personally I think that news shows should have to pass a test to be able to be called "news". You can have "opinion shows all you want but "news" is generally linked to "facts" and that just isn't the case lately.

Thats why I like your posts man. Ya both sides need a slap or maybe a law seperating the media from the government. A Seperation of media and government hmmmm lol

YeAH i AGREE, they need to be called out on both sides.

Here is another one of his call outs,

Edited by Ryinrea

Ok I will admit I enjoyed that lol. What can I say, Gayson said it already ;)

I do like the TyT (theyoungturks) program and I mean that. It's not what most would think. I recomend it !

Media makes the president so media thinks they can break a president, and they can !

Yup, I like the TYT program as well. Theres really not much reason to blast Faux news though, as everyone already knows they are extremely biased to the right.

Yup, I like the TYT program as well. Theres really not much reason to blast Faux news though, as everyone already knows they are extremely biased to the right.

The TYT program is the for the win. Not, everyone knows that people still watch it for the news program. And think their telling them the truth.