Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did EPA make illegal experiments on humans?

Karlis

Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., wants probe of EPA experiments on humans

"It is extremely disturbing that EPA may have conducted illegal human experiments, exposing people with conditions such as asthma and metabolic syndrome to concentrated high levels of substances like fine particulate matter and diesel exhaust," -- Inhofe, the ranking member of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.

Read more

Its very suspicious that this would come from Inhofe, a known hater of the EPA who would gladly see it abolished. This is all part of the GOP's anti-science, ant-regulation pro-business agenda.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

EPA? Beats me, but we know the CIA did.

Its very suspicious that this would come from Inhofe, a known hater of the EPA who would gladly see it abolished. This is all part of the GOP's anti-science, ant-regulation pro-business agenda.

Br Cornelius

They were caught red handed. A law suit has been filed. This happened, regardless of the source. Making unsuspecting less then healthy people breath toxic deasel fuel fumes is a outrage. A criminal outrage. This is nazi style "science". If this is what the EPA finds to be acceptable then they should be abolished.

• Like 1

They were caught red handed. A law suit has been filed. This happened, regardless of the source. Making unsuspecting less then healthy people breath toxic deasel fuel fumes is a outrage. A criminal outrage. This is nazi style "science". If this is what the EPA finds to be acceptable then they should be abolished.

I would wait to hear some impartial reportage before making that call.

Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Fair enough, but if this case is accurately reported, someone needs to be held criminally liable. This is as outrageous as the infamous Tuskegee, Al. syphilis study.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Br Cornelius

You have already made the call. "This is all part of the GOP's anti-science, ant-regulation pro-business agenda."

You have already made the call. "This is all part of the GOP's anti-science, ant-regulation pro-business agenda."

My call is that the reportage has an agenda beyond the facts. I want to see the facts presented by an impartial observer or both sides before making up my mind.

Inhofe is a vicious street fighter for the GOP Neo-Liberal agenda - I wouldn't trust his farts let alone the words coming out of his mouth. He has form.

Br Cornelius