Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Question About Gang Stalking

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    zaynkahmihn

zaynkahmihn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

Hi all,

I joined this community specifically for responding to this conversation.

Gang Stalking is very real. Perpetrators tactics are specifically designed to make the TI out to look mentally unstable, and they've been doing it a long time; they're very good at it.

I was gang stalked for two and a half years, the last year being so intense and debilitating I had to move to a different state, and even then it persisted for some time, and persists at a lesser level even today.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding the subject. I know it's confusing, and sometimes hard to believe, but unfortunately it's a reality.

My home and car were continuously broken into, sometimes with results as benign as my work shirts missing, to more malicious results like my tires being slashed.

Rumors were spread in my workplace, social network.

They tried to set me up in sting operations several times. For instance, I'd give someone a ride to someone I thought I knew, theyd come in my car with stolen property/drugs/intentionally leave drugs/stolen goods in my car / try to coerce me into commiting crimes, putting me in very weird/incriiminating circumstances.

And, of course, the psychological terrorism is absolutely unparalleled. I was on the brink of suicide for the last year in my home state.

The entire ordeal left my a shell of a human being. I have what i can only determine to be mild PTSD, and I have been so socially cripped I don't trust anyone. I haven't hung out with anyone in 3 months because I just don't trust anyone anymore.

I have no psychiatric issues, nor have I ever, and yes I have since been evaluated because even I believed I was insane for a time. I didn't know what happened to me had a word. I've been trying to figure out what the **** happened to me out there since I left, and only last week came across "gang stalking", which is EXACTLY what happened to me.

Gang Stalking needs to be brought to light. It nearly destroyed my life, and has certainly ****ed up my perception of life and people.

I'm sorry I'm not a great writer.

You're probably wondering why I was a TI. I hung out with a lot of drug users, and brought many of these old friends into my neighborhood. I also lived next door to a big meth dealer (I did not use) and they were heavily gang affiliated. I sold illegal things for a short while, and yeah, brought a lot of unwanted attention on myself.

Remember, these are basically legal gangs, systemic of "neighborhood watch" and "citizen corps". They are funded by local, state, and probably federal government. They have seemingly infiinite resources.

Gang Stalking is very real. Spread the word.

#17    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

Some years ago I was targeted online by someone (I dont know who, or even why) that made up various different accounts on different Instant Messengers, internet sites etc, using my details and photo etc...

This was ongoing for 7-8 years, and did cause me constant problems, including people wanting to kick the **** out of me, for some reason...  
It got so bad at one point my previous careworker (I Got Asperger's Syndrome) called the police, to see what they could or would do about it, they did not even want to know anything about it...

That is why now I do NOT use or display any personal details while on the internet, and I definitely do not use site's like Facebook or the like

Posted Image

#18    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

Zayn, I hope that things are going better for you now. Your story is scary on two levels. First, the incident is disturbing. Second, your account is fluent and lucid. Your writing is fine BTW. I think that some informants are attempting to frame you to save their own rears. This doesn't sound like some crazy story from a troubled psyche. You have physical and tangible evidence. You know people who are involved in drugs. This sounds like a garden variety series of crimes to me. Make sure that you have available surveillance and witnesses to stay free and safe. A home security system is a good start. Don't leave your car unattended. Don't stay alone too much, especially when you're in public. Take note of individuals and vehicles in your surroundings, but there's no need to be paranoid when you do this. It's just common sense, and I wish you good luck.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#19    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

Jackofalltrades, on 06 March 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

Some years ago I was targeted online by someone (I dont know who, or even why) that made up various different accounts on different Instant Messengers, internet sites etc, using my details and photo etc...

This was ongoing for 7-8 years, and did cause me constant problems, including people wanting to kick the **** out of me, for some reason...  
It got so bad at one point my previous careworker (I Got Asperger's Syndrome) called the police, to see what they could or would do about it, they did not even want to know anything about it...

That is why now I do NOT use or display any personal details while on the internet, and I definitely do not use site's like Facebook or the like

That's why things like Facebook and Twitter are so problematic. People can steal your identity. Not only that, you don't know who's reading your private information. It's hard to escape identity theft, even if you're a member of an Amish community. We live in a Surveillance State. Cameras and microphones grow like weeds, and drones may fill our skies. You don't have to be paranoid to feel paranoid. Let us know how things go for you.

#20    zaynkahmihn

zaynkahmihn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

Detective Mystery 2013, on 06 March 2013 - 03:32 AM, said:

Zayn, I hope that things are going better for you now. Your story is scary on two levels. First, the incident is disturbing. Second, your account is fluent and lucid. Your writing is fine BTW. I think that some informants are attempting to frame you to save their own rears. This doesn't sound like some crazy story from a troubled psyche. You have physical and tangible evidence. You know people who are involved in drugs. This sounds like a garden variety series of crimes to me. Make sure that you have available surveillance and witnesses to stay free and safe. A home security system is a good start. Don't leave your car unattended. Don't stay alone too much, especially when you're in public. Take note of individuals and vehicles in your surroundings, but there's no need to be paranoid when you do this. It's just common sense, and I wish you good luck.

My scenario is interesting because I have no idea why they decided to start leaving me alone. I suppose they have bigger fish to fry, but people from my home state relocated to my present location for, what i can only assume, my surveillance, however nothing truly noteworthy has happened since i moved, except "familiar faces". I now live in a relatively small town. It's not, at least, a city, but it's big enough that you generally do not see the same faces if you commute. For instance, someone I absolutely know for sure I knew in my home state, I see often here. I went to the DMV and there he/she was, sitting in the lobby area, doing absolutely nothing. It didn't look like he/she had any business there. Then, the next day, I was clear across town, and there he/she was, walking in my direction. I definitely knew this person from my gangstalking in my home state. Why the **** they would bother is beyond me. How they afford it is beyond me. Also, I know it sounds weird, but I noticed that the gang stalkers drive with their brights on during day and night time. I've noticed in the afternoon, the same 4 - 6 vehicles will drive with their brights on past me, sometimes honking their horn for literally no reason.

But for the most part, my life's been OKAY since I've moved. However, I know several other TI's whose geographics made no difference, and perhaps made their circumstances worse.

As for your advice, I appreciate it, but if you're being gang stalked, such measures, although helpful, make little difference. Chances are, the Perps know someone who works for your alarm company, knows someone who can break into your car, knows someone who works for your community's security company. Their networks are vast. It's ridiculously faceted and convoluted. I wish I knew more about it..you know, for closure.

#21    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,407 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

As for your advice, I appreciate it, but if you're being gang stalked, such measures, although helpful, make little difference. Chances are, the Perps know someone who works for your alarm company, knows someone who can break into your car, knows someone who works for your community's security company. Their networks are vast. It's ridiculously faceted and convoluted. I wish I knew more about it..you know, for closure.
Whoa, that is really scary imo.

Posted Image

#22    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,972 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

I don't want to offend anyone here, but gang stalking seems quite unbelievable. The biggest hole in the phenomenon is that it appears to serve no purpose. Making someone lose their mind for no benefit? Where is the motive?

But with so many reported cases... they can't all be wrong/deluded?

#23    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

zaynkahmihn, on 06 March 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

My scenario is interesting because I have no idea why they decided to start leaving me alone. I suppose they have bigger fish to fry, but people from my home state relocated to my present location for, what i can only assume, my surveillance, however nothing truly noteworthy has happened since i moved, except "familiar faces". I now live in a relatively small town. It's not, at least, a city, but it's big enough that you generally do not see the same faces if you commute. For instance, someone I absolutely know for sure I knew in my home state, I see often here. I went to the DMV and there he/she was, sitting in the lobby area, doing absolutely nothing. It didn't look like he/she had any business there. Then, the next day, I was clear across town, and there he/she was, walking in my direction. I definitely knew this person from my gangstalking in my home state. Why the **** they would bother is beyond me. How they afford it is beyond me. Also, I know it sounds weird, but I noticed that the gang stalkers drive with their brights on during day and night time. I've noticed in the afternoon, the same 4 - 6 vehicles will drive with their brights on past me, sometimes honking their horn for literally no reason.

But for the most part, my life's been OKAY since I've moved. However, I know several other TI's whose geographics made no difference, and perhaps made their circumstances worse.

FWIW, I think that your concerns are a combination of both confirmed and perceived problems. Your first experience is based on reality in that your neighbors have legal problems. There's physical evidence of criminal acts. You have a case there. Now, your second experience might be based on "normal" paranoia that relates to your first experience. Do you know the person that allegedly stalks you in your new home state? Are they a colleague or neighbor from your old home state, or do they just look like one of the strangers from your old home state? If you don't know them through some kind of past relationship, it's not impossible that they're just someone who looks like one of the stalkers from your old home state. I still think that you should take my advice about guarding your car and your home, as well as having a witness accompany you. This might help to alleviate some of your fears. Again, I think that your first experience is just skewing how you see things now, in something akin to a minor form of PTSD. Your imagination gets the best of you due to past stressful events.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users