Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

WWIII-dream

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    chrisfreak

chrisfreak

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Real men drink beer, eat meat and listen to metal

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:47 AM

puridalan on Jul 3 2008, 01:30 AM, said:

Okay, I would really like any information on this SOON AS POSSIBLE!! Please, put in your thoughts now!! Thanks!

*putting thoughts on it*

#17    joyfilled

joyfilled

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• I am a warrior for the Greatest Warrior Lion

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:11 AM

puridalan on Jul 2 2008, 07:54 PM, said:

Three nights ago, I had a dream around 5 something just before waking up.

I read one word it was Rwanda (though I am not sure if I was actually in that place)

It was in Africa though, I was in a oval/circle type of building, white on the outside, glass doors/windows, tile floor. Not big, but nice little place. I was standing on the 'south' point, but my eyes were focused across the tiny building north out of the window seeing the tropical trees surronding the place, a dirt driveway out.

On the east side of me in the first split second of my dream I saw a man in blue (like a business uniform). That bright blue, that sort of has a thick fabric to it, wearing a wrist watch on his left hand...silver. Anywho, he was talking to someone I couldn't see on the east side and automatically shot.

That all happened in a like one second, I think I might have been a news reporter...not sure, but I was a bystander.

Then there was another guy placed on the same west side, He was certainly a big man, had a watch as well, but sunglasses too. Wearing a gray shirt, then from the other side of the room someone said, "If you don't fight for us, you die"

Then for some reason the big black man, I saw...I don't know how that he had a family and was thinking about that, right before they shot him three times in the stomach. The big man got up again and they shot him a fourth time in the head and he died.

The last thing I re-call is something about a level 6 (military?)

I just had to mention it because it said WWIII at the beginning...just want to know what some of you think

#18    joyfilled

joyfilled

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• I am a warrior for the Greatest Warrior Lion

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:13 AM

I think you saw something that is going to happen and in Africa like you said.

#19    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:35 PM

I have not trained for 'war' but I looked back into my family history and saw that there was continous line since the 1500s of my family fighting in wars and not one of them died in war. Not even the 10 year old in our family that faught in the war of 1812. I don't know if our family is protected by some 'ungiven' protection, but I think over 5 centuries without one death is pretty amazing.

Though I've done pyhsical/mental training on myself all the time, from rationing my food out for weeks at a time, running in the woods at night, changing my temp. from 88-100, cranial sacrio work, em weird things to keep me to the best I can be and I've always found it neat to eat certain plants and be able to know which ones...especially local, I am going to start learning how to scuba dive to heal myself...it works. How knows maybe later I might fight in combat, but right now I am more set for the medical field.

Other person again I don't watch the news/weather forcast, both in MOST cases are very unimportant to me. Of course there are rapes and murders all the time, but my mind selects out which ones at which times for important reasons. If someone dies in my dream chances are the killer is going to murder more people. Just like I said there are four serial killers lose one major one in S. CA, another in AL, FL, and up in the moutains. They are actively killing people, the rest are either on breaks or haven't done enough to be considered a 'serial' killer or in the other category of 'mob'.

There are ranges of different types of killings and it's how you sort them out that matters to aviod the worst confrontation possible. I've had a lot more 'dreams' than this, but this is just a snippet of what I see...and I all I wanted was a smig of information about Africa at this time, not you putting in your own two cents about 'more killings', which obviously isn't true.

#20    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:58 PM

http://www.globalissues.org/Geopolitics/Ar...de/Spending.asp

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/lib...e/06457A000.htm

Anyone have any good infromation of level six military? Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users