Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass Graves Of Children

ellapenella

This is pretty bad. So,I just want you to know that. Children are being found in masses who rejected the islamic State and Obama called them what J.V league or something?

This isn't stopping people and we didn't cause this war.But what Soldier wouldn't want to destroy this evil? It's too bad Obama was so lenient on them. He doesn't care about anyone other than how he looks politically and to tell you the truth,he looks cold.Something is not right about his ideology or any of the democrats who favor him. We can't afford to have another democrat or just that ideology in office,not at this time. Also, I can't help but to be concerned about the non vetted refugees spread across Europe. Be careful,guard your children and women.

http://www.breitbart...isis-suspected/

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 3

Well that is both wretched and abhorrent.

I can only hope the laws and bullets of men find the *people* who did this while they draw breath in this world.

And I can rest assured that god ain't gonna be all that happy with them in the next world.

• Like 4

Any particular reason why you changed the article headline in such a misleading manner Ella? There are no mass graves of children in the headline nor is this stated in the article.

• Like 3

The Yazidi's have been hit hard by these scumbags. Remember Mt Sinjar where they were left to starve. That is why we started bombing them. They think their religion is the only religion and respect no other.

• Like 4

Everywhere they travel ISIS leaves dead bodies in their wake.

• Like 2

I wonder what damage El Chappo could have done to ISIS. I mean, we'll never know since he was captured and taken into US custody shortly after making those threats but still...maybe morality is getting in the way of really sticking it to these godless thugs.

• Like 1

I have placed video for the moderators who accused me of being misleading.

Edited by Ellapennella

The Yazidi's have been hit hard by these scumbags. Remember Mt Sinjar where they were left to starve. That is why we started bombing them. They think their religion is the only religion and respect no other.

Yeah, it was the Yazidi's he was talking about and he was saying that he'll never forgive this president Obama for acting like they were only a J.V team,when Obama knew how horrible their crimes really are and their network is the new way of war..

He feels Obama deceived people for political reasons.Meanwhile everyone sent people abroad non vetted..very dangerous.

Everywhere they travel ISIS leaves dead bodies in their wake.

The scary part is , is that we don't know who else is networking through them here there & abroad. It's so messed up that it's coming from out of a religion which gives them shelter to hide and deceive everyone,they're hiding within religion. like wolves in sheep's clothing I guess? it's so messed up.

I wonder what damage El Chappo could have done to ISIS. I mean, we'll never know since he was captured and taken into US custody shortly after making those threats but still...maybe morality is getting in the way of really sticking it to these godless thugs.

I hear complaints that the administration is holding back our force and that in doing so they've grown...I know we can all beat them,but it's a different war now and they're very sneaky. They are everywhere and we all know and i think expect to always hear of who else did they terrorize. I mean that Paris attack was horrible. That's what I think won't stop.

Any particular reason why you changed the article headline in such a misleading manner Ella? There are no mass graves of children in the headline nor is this stated in the article.

here you are. Hope this helps to reassure you that i wasn't making this up or misleading anyone...

Islamic State militants ‘kill hundreds’ of Yazidi minority as 'women and children buried alive'

Hundreds of Yazidi woman and children found in Mass Grave...says they were buried alive.

so let me get this straight? your blaming the president for these deaths pretty much and not blaming on the murderers?? Wow just.. wow

so let me get this straight? your blaming the president for these deaths pretty much and not blaming on the murderers?? Wow just.. wow

He didn't actually kill them but he had the power to save some, maybe all and he simply refused for political reasons. Obama is not the greatest evil on the planet but he is responsible for allowing it to grow. Having said that, I also understand that there are no good answers to this situation. His choices have consistently led to strengthening of ISIS though. He could have stayed in Iraq and stopped their expansion cold. He chose to keep a campaign promise rather than deal with a changing reality.

here you are. Hope this helps to reassure you that i wasn't making this up or misleading anyone...

Islamic State militants ‘kill hundreds’ of Yazidi minority as 'women and children buried alive'

Hundreds of Yazidi woman and children found in Mass Grave...says they were buried alive.

Those videos were from 2014, are are not related to the article you originally posted, and they are not about mass graves of children. They could potentially be terrible in their own way, if they are vaguely accurate. Speculation and assumptions do not make for accuracy.

The article you originally posted is not about mass graves of children, nor is the title of the article about mass graves of children. And the article is full of speculations with no true evidence either.

So again, why did you make up such a misleading title to this topic?

I can't help but think that the ISIS propaganda seems to have a huge effect on people like Ellapennela. What she needs to remember is that fear is the only power they can have over us. The want to sow the seeds of doubt and terror whithin our minds so that we end up looking at our neighbor with suspicion, they want us to discriminate against all muslims, including refugees to prove their fantasy that we are in religious war against Islam. You're allowing it to become a reality.

Pertaining to the persecution of the Yazidi people, it is indeed truly horrible. But the US did in fact intervened by clearing a path to the Yazidis who were stuck on Mount Sinjar. Many of them who would otherwise have been hunted down and killed by ISIS fighters managed to escape to the Kurdistan as a result.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/13/us-ground-troops-direct-role-evacuate-yazidis-iraq

Edited by EEHC
  • Like 1