Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Still seeking nuclear arms

ellapenella

http://www.thehindu....RSS_Syndication

The historic nuclear accord between Iran and six major powers, struck in July last year, entered into force on Saturday as the UN confirmed that Tehran has shrunk its atomic programme.

Israel tried to prevent the accord, arguing the deal would not stop Tehran from developing an atomic weapon if it wished.

Iran has always denied the charge that it was seeking to build a nuclear bomb.

I'm hearing talks that they have NOT been honest in this deal..

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Made a typo in my post above..I fixed it though...they "Iran" have ((NOT been honest)) with the ^ major powers , is that it that gave them this deal. Why does everyone look at the U.S though? is it because we should have broke some sort of vote or something in opposing it? that's what i'm wondering...and I'm hearing that they're something, along lines of nations & terror. I have a feeling that we're gonna be dealing with them pretty hard in the near closer than we probably think future..

• Like 1

reminds me of that coalition gen. Clark told about when Bush Sr.He was trying to prevent someone in the M/E from becoming a next super power back then when he was in office.

but people refer to him as neo con and war monger. that's wrong. I've always given all people and parties the benefit before doubting them .It's become obvious that we're not ever gonna be safe with democrats, for it's anew day and their ideology is not going to keep us safe,sorry but if people can't see that i dunno know why.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

they have a lot of bad nerve is all i have to say about them. people are stupid dealing with them. especially this.

There is no evidence of developing nuclear weapons Iran is making nuclear weapons

We have them, Israel has them, Russia has them, Pakistan, India, China, North Korea and who knows who else has them. If we say they can't waste their money on them, shouldn't everyone else have to get rid of theirs, too. I would like to see every country get rid of them. They are a colossal waste of money, because if you use them they create such long lasting pollution they kill the country that launches them, as well. Kama is hell.

• Like 1

We have them, Israel has them, Russia has them, Pakistan, India, China, North Korea and who knows who else has them. If we say they can't waste their money on them, shouldn't everyone else have to get rid of theirs, too. I would like to see every country get rid of them. They are a colossal waste of money, because if you use them they create such long lasting pollution they kill the country that launches them, as well. Kama is hell.

So we need to be "fair" to a regime that speaks openly, regularly of destroying a member nation of the UN? The West is going to die of stupidity, it appears. Sometimes all you can do is just shake your head.

.Israel will not allow for it to happen...

http://news.yahoo.co...-110923537.html

Israel CAN destroy Iran's nuke facilities but it would cost them thousands of dead, maybe even millions since many sources are spoken of that believe Iran already has a few nukes. At a minimum it will cost the world a hot war in the most volatile region on the planet today. That said, if the Israeli government actually comes to the conclusion that their existence is on the line, I expect they'd attack in a heartbeat. Everything is lining up for a huge war that millions will not survive. All hinging, apparently, on control of one of the smallest countries in the world. And the REAL kicker? No one seems to think it's even odd. ;) Maranatha!
  • Like 1

So we need to be "fair" to a regime that speaks openly, regularly of destroying a member nation of the UN? The West is going to die of stupidity, it appears. Sometimes all you can do is just shake your head.

Israel CAN destroy Iran's nuke facilities but it would cost them thousands of dead, maybe even millions since many sources are spoken of that believe Iran already has a few nukes. At a minimum it will cost the world a hot war in the most volatile region on the planet today. That said, if the Israeli government actually comes to the conclusion that their existence is on the line, I expect they'd attack in a heartbeat. Everything is lining up for a huge war that millions will not survive. All hinging, apparently, on control of one of the smallest countries in the world. And the REAL kicker? No one seems to think it's even odd. ;) Maranatha!

I've been taking notice of who's suggesting that we become closer to Iran, and i do understand the keep your enemies close , but some politicians maybe most not all i don't think are talking like we're going to be working with them --but I don't want to work with them, I want nothing to do with them I think Iran is going to be an even bigger problem in the future, they can never be trusted So, now Iran gets this chance to do what we all know what they want to get and what was it 6 major powers said O.K to them?I wouldn't feel good giving them that --same as i wouldn't feel good allowing non vetted people enter countries now from the M/E, especially now. I think these people are playing a dangerous game and they're stupid for doing so. I do not trust Iran, not now not ever.

Now that Iran will have all this money to spend ...what will Russia be providing for them?

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

I don't fear Iran. I fear Israel. And atrocious Saudi Arabia. I never fear The People of these countries. I fear the leaders of these countries. And I couldn't really say it is fear. It is anger, disgust and distrust that I have most for these countries listed.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

please don't compare America with Iran. besides no one should have them but come one, Iran? is it not bad enough Putin is always making remarks about going there? using them? that's really not cool of him,it's sick to say that...

• Like 1

I don't fear Iran. I fear Israel. And atrocious Saudi Arabia.

Nah...no need to fear Israel. But Iran & Saudi pretty much all the Islamic ruled & communist nations I'm more concerned about, to be honest.

• Like 2

There is no evidence of developing nuclear weapons Iran is making nuclear weapons

how could you actually say that? seriously, think about that statement if you will...what is their main goal and purpose of this deal? really?

• Like 2

how could you actually say that? seriously, think about that statement if you will...what is their main goal and purpose of this deal? really?

Many here say the same thing and I believe they are sincere. I just don't understand how they can look at the secret sites, the willingness to endure years of crippling economic sanctions and the threats they make regularly about Israel and NOT see what is happening. It cannot all be down to rank antisemitism. It's like they'd rather give Iran a pass than admit a conservative might be correct. On an international level, those leaders who behave this same way are no doubt Jew haters and would be more than happy to see Israel eradicated. One day they'll nearly get their wish but it will be a LOT more costly for them than they imagine.
  • Like 1

Its not me, last month the inspectors found no evidence at all

• Like 1

If Israel actually believed Iran was developing nuclear weapons then Israel should of done something 20 plus years ago rather than complaning to the UN. So really it should be Israel sorting it out and not stealing American money.

• Like 1

If Israel actually believed Iran was developing nuclear weapons then Israel should of done something 20 plus years ago rather than complaning to the UN. So really it should be Israel sorting it out and not stealing American money.

What do want them to do? Look , they really shouldn't have any nuclear capability hope at all. but, somewhere people aren't seeing it like that they are insane in religious chaos.

For goodness sake, they are all about the end time prophecy of creating chaos. How much do you know , really know about them,the nut heads in control over there in Iran..But really, people even allowed this to reach the table?

Oh and which politician were suggesting to allow Russia and Iran to set up whomever in Syria ? I would think that I wouldn't give them any chance of leverage in that...nope, but I think I heard that from the democrats, Sanders possibly, not certain who all agreed with him,probably everyone of them???I don't agree with them about that. Those two don't need to have any authority over that, but to be fair, for the world sake, we have to put someone in there,not them.I'm not even fear mongering about it, it's just how i see it.And , Assad has to go...

Edited by Ellapennella

I'm not meaning like that..what I'm getting at is that they have what is needed and now they have plenty of money to purchase and I think that we aren't allowed to inspect them. There's something weird about that. So???

Many here say the same thing and I believe they are sincere. I just don't understand how they can look at the secret sites, the willingness to endure years of crippling economic sanctions and the threats they make regularly about Israel and NOT see what is happening. It cannot all be down to rank antisemitism. It's like they'd rather give Iran a pass than admit a conservative might be correct. On an international level, those leaders who behave this same way are no doubt Jew haters and would be more than happy to see Israel eradicated. One day they'll nearly get their wish but it will be a LOT more costly for them than they imagine.

Who in their right minds, would even give them a thought of even hoping to get there one day. They are never going to change because of their ideology,which is sorry folks but it's their religion...and they actually seek chaos. People need to learn about them and their 12th iman coming up from the well. how they they not be taken seriously when they tell it, talk about it.

Oh, but hold on, let's discus them and gun control after they are mentally evaluated? would that train of belief pass here in America? It's a bunch B.S the whole gun control mental illness executive orders,yahh...meanwhile he gave lunatics ???

Um, yeah, those inspectors that did such a bang up job of not finding anything illegal in Iraq as well...

That actually makes more sense than blindly posting that Iran isn't trying to get nukes just because some biased and very lazy and very corrupt agency says so. Though the 20 years part is a bit cracked. And then the rest of the usual anti-Israeli bigotry.

• Like 1

And we're supposed to believe what Netanyahu tells us? Because? Well because he's such an honest and unbiased politician who is really concerned about humanity. :rofl:

In fact he's so concerned about "destabilising the region" he has his own stockpile of them and, as the article says, Israel, the Middle East’s sole but undeclared nuclear power, he surely doesn't want to give up the ones he has does he?

And we're supposed to believe what Netanyahu tells us? Because? Well because he's such an honest and unbiased politician who is really concerned about humanity. :rofl:

In fact he's so concerned about "destabilising the region" he has his own stockpile of them and, as the article says, Israel, the Middle East’s sole but undeclared nuclear power, he surely doesn't want to give up the ones he has does he?

He's concerned about HIS people. He has every right to be, just as any other leader would be concerned for his own. It just guts the haters to know they can and will defend themselves. ;)
  • Like 1

He's concerned about HIS people. He has every right to be, just as any other leader would be concerned for his own. It just guts the haters to know they can and will defend themselves. ;)

Oh, I'm not disputing his Right to defend his own people. It's the part where he's telling the rest of the international community his concerns about Nuclear weapons in the region when Israel are the only ones that have them, undeclared, which puzzles me.

• Like 2

Oh, I'm not disputing his Right to defend his own people. It's the part where he's telling the rest of the international community his concerns about Nuclear weapons in the region when Israel are the only ones that have them, undeclared, which puzzles me.

Perhaps it's a bit concerning to him that, while the government of Israel has never even confirmed the existence of such an arsenal, officials within the Iranian government and clergy are regularly alluding to the demise of his nation? Just spit balling there of course...
  • Like 1

Nah...no need to fear Israel. But Iran & Saudi pretty much all the Islamic ruled & communist nations I'm more concerned about, to be honest.

I honestly do NOT believe this is about god, any god, doesn't matter. It is about control and power. Both Saudi Arabia and Israel are losing their power-mongering grip on this world. That means they will do what is necessary to get it back, because they are addicted to that power. Just watch as they scramble to make us fear... to fear just about anything.

This is not to say that that USA from time to time has joined in on their terrorism. The USA is NOT innocent of wrong-doing. It is time we cleaned up DC and the agencies within them. I expect law-abiding government workers down to the very secretive parts of our agencies.

• Like 1