Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A scientific proof of UFO-s

TheFace

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• skyeagle409

• TheMcGuffin

• lost_shaman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, Hessdalen is amazing. If this is your first exposure to it, you could be in for a real treat. Check out this thread here. :tu:

Something real is definitely being photographed and filmed there in Hessdalen, as in this video. Sometimes these things gave been called plasmas or "earth lights", with the assumption that they are some kind of highly variable and transient natural phenomenon. They are seen all over the world, and even look similar to some "UFOs" that have been filmed in space. In this video, I don't think that the phenomenon represents solid objects or craft at all, but something like plasmas or ball lightening.

For some reason, Hessdalen is a hotspot for these things. For all I know, however, they may even be something more exotic that we just don't understand.

This Hessdalen UFO looks quite different from the bright, glowing balls of light. All of this is very puzzling to me:

This Hessdalen UFO looks quite different from the bright, glowing balls of light. All of this is very puzzling to me:

Tnx for the vids they are interesting and puzzling. I saw some where that its a charge from the atmosphere, but it cant happen so close to the ground.

And on these videos, groups of scientists are trying to explain what this Hessdalen phenomenon is, even though the number of sightings decreased in the 1990s compared to the previous decade. This is very unusual in the study of UFOs because they have found a location where the sightings repeat, although not at regular, predictable intervals. They know it's not reflections, optical illusions or anything like that.

Is it a form of communication that we don't understand? I'm not sure. They brought in the SETI scientists who had a lot of instruments up there. It reminds me of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", although this phenomenon seems to manifest itself in a variety of forms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNurbn-MUDo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gBLxowe25Q&feature=related

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Something real is definitely being photographed and filmed there in Hessdalen, as in this video. Sometimes these things gave been called plasmas or "earth lights", with the assumption that they are some kind of highly variable and transient natural phenomenon. They are seen all over the world, and even look similar to some "UFOs" that have been filmed in space. In this video, I don't think that the phenomenon represents solid objects or craft at all, but something like plasmas or ball lightening.

For some reason, Hessdalen is a hotspot for these things. For all I know, however, they may even be something more exotic that we just don't understand.

Thanks for that McGuffin, I hadn't seen that compilation of photos before. Pretty incredible stuff. :tu:

Is it a form of communication that we don't understand? I'm not sure. They brought in the SETI scientists who had a lot of instruments up there. It reminds me of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", although this phenomenon seems to manifest itself in a variety of forms:

I seriously doubt it is anything but natural phenomena considering the similarities with Marfa Lights, Earth Lights, Min Mins and the like. We have many instances of this style of manifestation. Tectonic Strain Theory seems to me to be the most plausible theory to date.

And on these videos, groups of scientists are trying to explain what this Hessdalen phenomenon is, even though the number of sightings decreased in the 1990s compared to the previous decade. This is very unusual in the study of UFOs because they have found a location where the sightings repeat, although not at regular, predictable intervals. They know it's not reflections, optical illusions or anything like that.

Hey Mcguffin, not sure if you have read these two interviews on Hessdalen, but if not, they are worth a read.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=200292

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=207536

cheers

Maybe the Hessladen phenomenon has something to do with scientific experiments regarding magnetic fields,

light frequencies and the such like. For 'exotic' space/time travel preparation?

The EISCAT facility, in Norway could be part of it all?

perhaps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EISCAT

EISCAT is an acronym for the European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association. It operates three incoherent scatter radar systems, at 224 MHz, 931 MHz in Northern Scandinavia and one at 500 MHz on Svalbard, used to study the interaction between the Sun and the Earth as revealed by disturbances in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. At the Ramfjordmoen facility (near Tromsø, Norway) it also operates an ionospheric heater facility, similar to HAARP. Additional receiver stations are located in Sodankylä, Finland, and Kiruna, Sweden. The EISCAT Headquarters are also located in Kiruna.

EISCAT is funded and operated by research institutes and research councils of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, China, the United Kingdom and Germany.

also from the wiki link...

In 2008, Doritos embarked upon an "out-of-this-world" advertising campaign, literally beaming a 30sec ad for Doritos brand tortilla chips into a solar system 42 light years away. This project is in collaboration with EISCAT Space Centre in Svalbard. The "You Make It, We'll Play It" contest chose the winning advertisement that was transmitted on June 12, 2008. The ad was beamed towards a distant star, within the Ursa Major constellation, that is orbited by planets which may harbor life.[1]

there appear to be some pretty powerful 'toys' available (for some) to play with........ :mellow:

And then there are "lights" like these, which do seem to have some kind of definite direction and trajectory or perhaps even purpose. Are they plasmas, some kind of life form, spacecraft, or something we just can't explain? They have been seen out in space quite a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mInMzdCbN8w&feature=related

The first youtube video is obviously the Hessdalen phenomenon,... as for the second, I see nothing but the usual orbital debris, space junk, and space waste, or am I missing something

The first youtube video is obviously the Hessdalen phenomenon,... as for the second, I see nothing but the usual orbital debris, space junk, and space waste, or am I missing something

But you must realize that this space junk is piloted by ET, right? ;)

Watch the video.

Interesting, but anyone can go to any domestic or intenational airport if they want to see moving lights in the sky, but then again, you don't need to be close to an airport either because people see them everynight around the world because in most cases they are aircraft, but the lights that do not follow normal performance characteristics of aircraft can be effectively ruled out as aircraft..

Radar can determine whether they under intelligent control or not by the way they interact with aircraft.

Edited by skyeagle409

Interesting, but anyone can go to any domestic or intenational airport if they want to see moving lights in the sky, but then again, you don't need to be close to an airport either because people see them everynight around the world because in most cases they are aircraft, but the lights that do not follow normal performance characteristics of aircraft can be effectively ruled out as aircraft..

Radar can determine whether they under intelligent control or not by the way they interact with aircraft.

You haven't looked into the research at Hessdalen at all have you skyeagle?

You haven't looked into the research at Hessdalen at all have you skyeagle?

I have looked at the research, but still, that doesn't explain saucer-shaped flying vehicles with rotating beacon lights and portholes that interact with a game of "cat and mouse' with aircraft . That explains why the UFO case files in question remain unexplained in terrestrial terms to this very day.

http://mapcarta.com/Hessdalen_Valley

i see no airport and,

as u can see no flight lines for air crafts at that location.

I have looked at the research, but still, that doesn't explain saucer-shaped flying vehicles with rotating beacon lights and portholes that interact with a game of "cat and mouse' with aircraft . That explains why the UFO case files in question remain unexplained in terrestrial terms to this very day.

That has nothing to do with what I was saying. Your statements about lights around airports and your statement about RADAR make it blatantly obvious that you haven't really got the slightest clue about Hessdalen or the phenomena studied there.

Hey Mcguffin, not sure if you have read these two interviews on Hessdalen, but if not, they are worth a read.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=200292

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=207536

cheers

Thanks. From my inexpert point of view, I'd say that most of the lights are plamsa, ball lightning or something like that, although of a very unusual nature. Some of these apparitions are just odd and difficult to classify as anything known.

It's always interesting to see scientific instruments set up in an area where "UFO" reports are fairly regular and routine--repeatable--rather than the hit-and-miss nature that is most typical of UFOs, and even their evasive nature, for that matter.

http://mapcarta.com/Hessdalen_Valley

i see no airport and,

as u can see no flight lines for air crafts at that location.

Thanks for the video! :tu:

Thousands and thousands of lights to be seen in the sky everynight all over the world and yet, how many of those thousands of aircraft lights actually generate UFO reports?

Edited by skyeagle409

That has nothing to do with what I was saying. Your statements about lights around airports and your statement about RADAR make it blatantly obvious that you haven't really got the slightest clue about Hessdalen or the phenomena studied there.

There are those why try to paint the Hessdalen lights as possible answers to UFO encounters around the globe, but that would not be the case.

Thanks for the video! :tu:

Thousands and thousands of lights to be seen in the sky everynight all over the world and yet, how many of those thousands of aircraft lights actually generate UFO reports?

True but in that area there are no planes, and there are every day strange light shapes and movement in the sky close above ground that is not yet explained.

There are those why try to paint the Hessdalen lights as possible answers to UFO encounters around the globe, but that would not be the case.

I disagree, it is plainly obvious that this type of phenomena is responsible for some reports at the very least, and considering earthquake lights, the Min Min phenomena, and Marfa lights it seems remiss to readily discount the possibility as this is obviously a common and natural occurrence across the globe. I think you are referring to the speculative nature of the ETH which has attached itself to the UFO phenomenon like a parasite.