Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michigan Explorers!

WeFoundSOMETHING

My boyfriend and I are looking for people to join us to go exploring. We travel all over the state of Michigan as well as Northern Ohio. We would like a team of at least 6 of us for a BIG exploration we're setting up that has 5 sites we're going to investigate. If you have equipment, even better! No whimps please. Some of the sites we've been to before and definately aren't for the beginner. Very active sites. We will be doing the first series of hunts in the beginning of September 04'. We are located near Holly, Michigan. Please be 21 or older, have transportation, experience and maybe a few sites of your own! Contact us at ARIESWINTERFIRE@AOL.COM

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• WeFoundSOMETHING

• BurnSide

• babyforrest

What exactly are you looking for? I don't think that in this day and age that there are any "explorers" of the US anymore. You could explore Africa, that sounds like fun. I'd like to see monkeys.

That was a stupid comment. There are plenty of places to "explore". Yanno, go out, check it out, document the whole thing... What the hell are you on this forum for if you wanna go see african crap?

No, that's a valid question, what are you exploring?

Ghost sights? Sites known to have criptids? What? You didn't mention that particulare information.

I'm sorry, but I felt you ment something a bit more then "active". Like ghost activity.. animal activity... criptid...

"Active"???

*runs and gets his official Unexplained Mysteries Forums Dictionary Ver. 2.0 and looks it up*

Damn... they must have started printing a newer version...

I live in Indiana and would love to join you... but I haven't much time...

...and I'm only 16. sad.gif

I am also looking for people help explore my attic. I can't give you many more details except that my attic is currently active. We could explore it and stuff. And theres activity and stuff. And we can tape it and stuff. And talk about how we don't want to go to Africa and stuff

Think about it guys... wink2.gif

And you also mentioned something about needing equipment. What kind of equipment? It might be useful to include that type of information if you don't want to be mocked. I'm sorry that you don't want to see "African crap", I remember now that the States is the only country worth "exploring" in the world. It was also a joke, and a funny one at that. And once again, what is it that you are looking for?

... active sites. What more do you need to know? Pretty sure I covered that.

I had to go and look at your old post to find out what you are talking about. I think you guys are kind of rude and even it I lived close enough I wouldn't bother with ya'll.

you people are a bunch of p*** ants. Getta grip. Lemme see here, between people that want to go explore African crap, hillbillies, potheads and general idiots, I can clearly see why I got the responses I did... Gee thanks so much! huh.gif

you people are a bunch of p*** ants. Getta grip. Lemme see here, between people that want to go explore African crap, hillbillies, potheads and general idiots, I can clearly see why I got the responses I did... Gee thanks so much! 

user posted image

you people are a bunch of p*** ants. Getta grip. Lemme see here, between people that want to go explore African crap, hillbillies, potheads and general idiots, I can clearly see why I got the responses I did... Gee thanks so much! huh.gif

Asked for specifications, and get called names.

Gee thanks. rolleyes.gif

yea sure no problem-o. anytime you'd like to see the bottom of my shoe again just lemme know...

[edit] no.. not gonna get into it..

Edited by BurnSide

Oh common, Burn-side! you know you wanna! grin.gif

I accually was being nice my first post. I was askin what you were looking for. I made no smart assed comments. I was accually intrested.

But if you're going to act like this, the hell with it. Your additude is deplorible, ESPECIALY if you come here looking for people to join you.

tongue.gif ^ agreed!

I think you need to explore wots going on around in your head! ! !

You sound like a spoiled Brat that cant have thier own way....Grow up and getta job! p*** Ants... laugh.gif Ever thought of using the hot water out of the kettle! ! !

Snuffy and me were just planning our next Bigfoot safari and everyone is welcome to come....except for the rude ass that started this thread.....and Phantom, he can't come either....he'll drink all the beer.

We'll have more details later.

I wanna come damnit.

Well, Wefoundsomething, there are several "sites" I'd like to "explore." they may not be active now, but wait until I get them drunk, maybe sweet talk them a little, then they'll be very active. Maybe even hyperactive. I can't mention any names, they might just hit me, buy you know, I'd like to explore them all the same.

Maybe you should be a little more specific when you're trying to plan a trip.

tongue.gif ^ agreed!

I do have to appologise for my snappinessnish. I'm just getting *REALLY* sick of people like this one.

You don't have to apologize for anything Silver Cougar. If anything, you were far too nice..

Hillbilly here...Sorry, but you aren't specific enough about what you're going to explore!!!!

And, Snuffy...you always crack me up!!!