Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown “creature” captured on trail camera

Still Waters

An international team has returned from investigating the creature known as Sasquatch with a clear image that two world experts have been unable to identify.

The team spent two weeks in the area and although they experienced a plethora of “associated” Sasquatch activity, rock-throwing, screams, unexplained noises, they objectively could not say what these incidents were caused by. The image, however, shows an unidentifiable object situated between an extinguished campfire and two team members who were sleeping outside unaware.

http://www.extreme-e...on-trail-camera

http://www.extreme-e...ashington-state

• Like 2

Tens of thousands of trail cameras out there and one of them finally caught something that might be Squatch. Who'd a thunk? Its hardly conclusive, but is interesting. Although I'll offer myself up as the skeptical sacrificial goat and say that it could easily be a person in a suit. I'm interested to see the opinions of the other posters 'round here.

• Like 1

Whatever it is, it is interesting. *sit backs and waits for the skeptics to automatically discount it (whether it's real or not I don't know), then complain that there are never trail cam pics* :w00t: *needs popcorn* :tu:

I really think thats a bear. You can see it's "snout" in the video loop.

Probably a common black bear. Although it appears white or grey, it may be due to the lighting or camera, or perhaps it's an albino.

I'd love to be a member of one of these ace international sasquatch teams. Two weeks in the woods with my buddies sounds like a nice wee vacation. Specially if the drink is flowing. The pics would be more interesting than this latest duffer, I can assure you of that. :)

• Like 2

I really think thats a bear. You can see it's "snout" in the video loop.

Probably a common black bear. Although it appears white or grey, it may be due to the lighting or camera, or perhaps it's an albino.

B-b-b-b-but....it says "two world experts" haven't been able to identity it. Experts. In identifying stuff. So there is just NO way it could be a bear. When you go to school to be a world expert in identifying stuff, bears are in the 101 level class. So its got to be a Bigfoot.

Experts. Two of them.

Bigfoot.

For sure.

• Like 7

looks like a person squatting there. i don't see any reason to think it's a sasquatch or any other mysterious creature.

• Like 3

I'd love to be a member of one of these ace international sasquatch teams. Two weeks in the woods with my buddies sounds like a nice wee vacation. Specially if the drink is flowing. The pics would be more interesting than this latest duffer, I can assure you of that. :)

Aww come on. its not all playtime. You gotta set up cameras and whack trees with sticks. This ain't no wilderness keg party, y'all. This is serious bid'ness.

• Like 2

B-b-b-b-but....it says "two world experts" haven't been able to identity it. Experts. In identifying stuff. So there is just NO way it could be a bear. When you go to school to be a world expert in identifying stuff, bears are in the 101 level class. So its got to be a Bigfoot.

Experts. Two of them.

Bigfoot.

For sure.

If you read their bio's under "The Team" on their website they sound more like a couple of guys doing this part time as a passionate hobby.

I still think it's a bear.

• Like 2

It took me several minutes to even figure out what I was supposed to be seeing as I like to analyze the photos myself before I read the article and I'm TOLD what I'm supposed to see - frankly, I'm looking at the pic and wondering "who left their bath towel by the fire". Crystal clear unknown creature, hardly.

Bottom line, who knows what it is. But I have to wonder, whatever happened to Bigfoot being a 12-14 foot lumbering manbeast weighing hundreds of pounds? Funny how most everything seems to be human or bear sized these days. More "juvenile bigfoots" eh Mr. Moneymaker?

• Like 4

That clip is too dark and way too short for me... :( all I see is a flash of grey.

Nothing in the article says it's thought to be a "big foot" juvenile or otherwise. All I see is "unidentified animal" and it's understandably so.

I can't wait to hear more on the topic. :)

• Like 1

If you read their bio's under "The Team" on their website they sound more like a couple of guys doing this part time as a passionate hobby.

I still think it's a bear.

No problem with that. If I lived in a part of the country where bigfoot sightings were plentiful I'd probably go out looking too. I love to camp and seriously who wouldn't like to stumble across proof ol squatch exists? I'd probably look for dead ones though. there are bound to be more dead ones out there than live ones and I'd think the dead ones would be statistically less likely to be "elusive" -as the critters are claimed to be.

That clip is too dark and way too short for me... :( all I see is a flash of grey.

Nothing in the article says it's thought to be a "big foot" juvenile or otherwise. All I see is "unidentified animal" and it's understandably so.

I can't wait to hear more on the topic. :)

But that is certainly the implication when a sasquatch hunting expedition returns with "photographic evidence of an unknown creature" isn't it?

I would have thought that being "experts" they would have taken turns staying awake during the night rather than rely on a trailcam?

Just a bit strange that there is a 1 sec loop but no images of the "creature" moving into or out of frame. Looks to me to be a person with a covering and a hoax.

• Like 1

But that is certainly the implication when a sasquatch hunting expedition returns with "photographic evidence of an unknown creature" isn't it?

It was good form of them to avoid saying it though. I think I'd give them props on that. It certainly seems to be implied though.

I would have thought that being "experts" they would have taken turns staying awake during the night rather than rely on a trailcam?

Back to the almost empty JD bottle I'd say :tu:

Night watch FAIL.

Back to the almost empty JD bottle I'd say :tu:

Night watch FAIL.

Ha - let's get hammered, keep a **** camp, and when the bear comes in and rummages around, we'll take a 1 second loop from the trail cam and a couple still images and make a post about an "unknown creature".

• Like 2

I would think a bear might make quite a mess.

None of the bottles even looked knocked over.

Couldn't they tell if a bear had been in their campsite?

So, a person in a sheet (my guess) or a known animal and they are lying either way.

• Like 2

Watch the first person to actually get up close to a Bigfoot ( If they exist ) get killed because they p***ed it off lmao

Just a bit strange that there is a 1 sec loop but no images of the "creature" moving into or out of frame. Looks to me to be a person with a covering and a hoax.

/\

/\

/\

This

:nw::tu:

( coming from someone whom has trail cams )

Edited by Sakari

The JD bottle looks like it might be a 60 pounder. 40 at least.

Looking at the video again. I read the notice at the start, which states the time stamp is incorrect because the camera mysteriously goes back to default setting by itself.

To me this implies three possibilties:

- the "experts" never read the instructions for the camera

- the camera is defective

- the camera is functioning perfectly, the experts read the instructions, but all that goes to hell when you add JD.

The JD bottle looks like it might be a 60 pounder. 40 at least.

Looking at the video again. I read the notice at the start, which states the time stamp is incorrect because the camera mysteriously goes back to default setting by itself.

To me this implies three possibilties:

- the "experts" never read the instructions for the camera

- the camera is defective

- the camera is functioning perfectly, the experts read the instructions, but all that goes to hell when you add JD.

Or that its been tampered with somehow.