Photo

My addiction right now.. SIMS 2

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 15 June 2012 · 964 views

OK, I only was to be on the desktop playing sims 2 for an hour, thats it.. then i was gonna go outside into the sunshine (yes.. I was going to venture out into the great outdoors.. and survive).. but I wanted an hours play time in.

SOOOOOOOOOO There i was, I made a simple nothing house, made a family, moved family into house, then i did control shift c  and typed in motherlode.. i did this probably like 8 or so times, this gives the family 50k each time.

I then went back into build mode, redid the house, made it all huge, fancified.. ll the kewl stuff, specially the stuff we recently downloded from online and installed... anyways..

By the time I was done I had to pee so bad I was almost dancing in the seat and thought.. hrmm didnt I go to the bathroom a before sitting here? Well, I stood up, stretched.. and glanced at the clock and OH MY GOSH!

It was a bit over THREE HOURS... THREE HOURS!

Seriously, I did not feel time pass! I could not have been there over three hours!? I looked out the window and sure enough the sun was starting to go down..

my daughter is into sims 2 as well, just ordered the seasons expansion and university, my future son in law got me sims 2 with pets expansion for my bday on june 8th,  i do not want sims 3 until they begin sims 4.. this way all the bugs they will work out will have been worked out before i get it :)

my daughter discovered you can make your sims addicted to grilled cheese sandwiches.. how she figured that out I will never know!

least I am not the only one addicted.. i played sims 1 to death too, sims 2 graphics are awesome though, but I do not like the 'two story/three story' parts of it, the graphics can get to muddled up when in live mode  for me to handle, though my daughter has no issues with it, maybe it is my aging eyes :P

heh

i guess i could have worse addictions.. i am less addicted now to facebook games, down to only one game i play once a day :P

Melancholy_Nami
Jun 16 2012 02:29 AM
Oh gosh. One time I started playing at 5:00 pm and it only seemed like I played a hour. Till my mom walked in and said she was shocked that I was still playing. I looked up and it was 8:30! I think you just get caught up in them, easily.

willowdreams
Jun 16 2012 03:26 AM

Melancholy_Nami, on 16 June 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Oh gosh. One time I started playing at 5:00 pm and it only seemed like I played a hour. Till my mom walked in and said she was shocked that I was still playing. I looked up and it was 8:30! I think you just get caught up in them, easily.

heh my daughter who is in her late 20's just came rushing into my room, shes like MOM! I am like WHAT!!  She said, my sims was holding the new kitten he just got at the pet shop, it needs fed, almost in the red.

I was like, ummm feed it? She said I CANT! His car came to take him to work and he went to work with the kitten in his hands, AND IT IS ALMOST IN THE RED FOR HUNGER!

i thought it funny and said OH MY GOSH, IT IS ALMOST IN THE RED!

then i reminded her.. honey, remember? its sims.. simulated life.. not real! hehe she laughed and said 'i know, just sooooooo easy to get into it', she left, a few min later came back and said, whew, he brought the kitten back, it ate, hissed at everything and went to sleep!

ROFL
LOL, I don't play games, but I know how time passes when at the puter.....yep three hours can seem like minutes.

peace
mark

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    markdohle
    30 Apr 2014 - 15:08
  • Photo
    Mikko-kun
    20 Apr 2014 - 15:23