Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Piecing Egypt's puzzles

UM-Bot

Tammy A. Branom: The Tomb of Seti I has the King List in which all the Pharaohs of Egypt are named all the way back into the First Time, the time before men, when the gods ruled Egypt. In my opinion, this only lends to the mystery of the "helicopter hieroglyph" at this site. In this particular glyph, supposedly there is a helicopter, a jet fighter, a UFO, and (of all things) a Jedi ship etched into the stone. There has been a lot of controversy over this one section of a much larger inscription high above the entranceway to Seti’s Temple. Some see it as "evidence" of ancient gods or aliens visiting Egypt and their visitation being chiseled into the temple for posterity’s sake. However, archeologists proclaim that the markings are simply palimpsest, which means that the original text was scraped off to make way for new inscriptions. This was a common practice in Egypt as a new king took office.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaden

• Babe Ruth

• UM-Bot

• Harte

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drawings of what are essentially aerodynamic vehicles suggests that those sort of vehicles visited earth in those early days.

Drawings of what are essentially aerodynamic vehicles suggests that those sort of vehicles visited earth in those early days.

I guess you couldn't be bothered with actually reading the article, huh?

There are no cement blocks in the pyramid, beside, it would not save labor, you'd still have to get the blocks up on the structure, pouring in place wouldn't save any, either, you'd still have to get water and concrete up to the level you are pouring, if you were to go to that much trouble, you may as well use the energy in taking stones up. If poured cement blocks were used, the shape and size would be uniform.post-106608-0-55618000-1335482473_thumb.

These are quite obviously cut stones, Also note the lack of machine precision.

A program on TV covered at least part of this.

Do you mean to say the drawings are fake?

A program on TV covered at least part of this.

Do you mean to say the drawings are fake?

The drawings are not fake, it is the fringe conclusion that is wrong. The explanation as to what the carvings represent and why they look the way they do is contained in the article. Read it and enlighten yourself.

All I can say is that I'm very pleasantly surprised at the author's tone and position.

I don't believe there is a drop of concrete in any Egyptian pyramid - mortar, yes, concrete, no.

But my disagreement with the author on this small point is vanishingly small when compared with my disagreement with some of the money-grubbing con-men authors she cites in her article.

Kudos to her.

Harte

All I can say is that I'm very pleasantly surprised at the author's tone and position.

I don't believe there is a drop of concrete in any Egyptian pyramid - mortar, yes, concrete, no.

But my disagreement with the author on this small point is vanishingly small when compared with my disagreement with some of the money-grubbing con-men authors she cites in her article.

Kudos to her.

Harte

Quite refreshing, isn't it? Almost restores my faith in mankind. Almost.