Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Atlantis is a reality find out where here

• Please log in to reply
1732 replies to this topic

#1411    whitegandalf

whitegandalf

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

• Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

Ok, i can see we cant come to an agreement and this will be my last post.

1. The earliest writing in the Idus Valley Civilization around 3000 bc (wikipedia).  making the 3 civilization only 100 years a part. In ancient history, this is same time. As it could be even older writing not discovered yet by the civilizations.

2. The Greek and Platon did know of the North Sea and it was a known part of their world, because the trading routes between The North Sea and The meditarian was established during the whole bronseage. Scandinavian Amber has been found in Minoan and mediterian king graves. The Minoan and North sea Civilization in the Bronzeage was possible part of the same civilization culture as they both used the bull and two horns, spiral and a labyrinth as their main symbol. Their sword design was exactly the same. When the minoan civilization was destroyed, their sword making and design stopped, but the North sea civ continued to make the same sword with development over 1000years later.

3. The Noth sea civilization has had 4 large tsunamies floods, not 1. The first was around 23.000 bc or older, The second is the most known 6200 years ago, the tird was only 100 years later, the last was between 3000 bc to 1000bc.

4. The North Sea is in and a part of the Atlantic Ocean, and therefor relevant. Their enemies and trading partners would not have had a detailed updated map over the atlantis civilization cities and resources all the time. This was a military secret. They would probably only known the location of the closests atlantis cities or settlements. Their secrets, most important locations and technology, if revealed would be treason and punished with death.

5. This Hyperborea-Nordic is an old theory first invented by the italian Felice Vinci 30-40 years ago. And sice then many has written books about it.

6. Actually elephants can very fine survive in North Sea Islands as it (almost) never goes to minus degrees (today) and has green grass during the whole winter. The coldest during stoneage and bronzeage was probalbly 5 degrees in the winter. Dwarf elephants can also easily be transported by boat. The vikings transported their horses in their boats all the time. As i remember Platon were talking about dwarf elephants, not large ones, in atlantis.

7. The Noth sea had an proven developed culture and civilization before the viking time. During the whole bronzeage they had the best boats was deeply connetcted to trade and culture relation with the meditarian. This is proven. Just look it up. Especially linked with the minoans. see 2.

8. True. The egyptians has no creation myth with flood as i know it, but they tell of a flood that destroyed another civilization, and that survivers of that civilization, gave them help in building and engineering in the pyramids

Edited by whitegandalf, 25 August 2012 - 01:19 PM.

#1412    whitegandalf

whitegandalf

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

• Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

2. There has also been found much more swords around the north sea, than in the mediterian from the bronseage period. We also have the largest;) Dont rule us out.

Posted Image

Edited by whitegandalf, 25 August 2012 - 02:17 PM.

#1413    Idano

Idano

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Ron White

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

I thought a few months ago "they" found a few islands off the coast of Spain and that was thought to be atlantis?

What could possibly go wrong?

#1414    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

• Know-what-is-in-the-presence of-your face,
    and what-is-hidden to-you, will-be-revealed forth
    to-you, no-thing, being-hidden will-appear
    forth not

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

I didnt see that story I think have you a good link ?

SORRY ALL MY ORIGINAL PICTURES DISAPPEARED FROM MY "ATLANTIS IS A REALITY"

THREAD SEE THEM ALL AGAIN ON MY NEW BLOG WITH NEW VIDEOS http://atlantis-redi...blogspot.co.uk/

#1415    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

forth not

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

View Postwhitegandalf, on 25 August 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

2. There has also been found much more swords around the north sea, than in the mediterian from the bronseage period. We also have the largest;) Dont rule us out.

Posted Image
what are these swords ???

THREAD SEE THEM ALL AGAIN ON MY NEW BLOG WITH NEW VIDEOS http://atlantis-redi...blogspot.co.uk/

#1416    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

forth not

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

it appears I have forgot to renew my domain so if you want to view most of the images a good friend of mine hosted them here

http://atlantisredis....com/index.html

Nik

#1417    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

I'm extremely uneducated with Atlantis. Bare with me. I have questions. I'm basing this off of Wiki's page. Terrible source I guess. But why would Wiki be spewing false information? Why do you believe Plato? If you believe Plato shouldn't you be listening to him? If you believe Plato why are some people even considering places that couldn't be flooded? The lost city of Zinj from the book/film Congo could work ignoring what Plato said. There's seems to be a slim chance that it dried up. It's a lot easier to find it if dried up and the likely hood of finding it increases greatly. If I Google the Pillars of Hercules it gives me the strait of Gibraltar and so did Wikipedia. Why are some peoples opinions being valued different then Platos? I see Plato didn't specify where the Pillars were but there's few choices. I suck at Atlantis. Wasn't he supposedly the first one to write about it? I hope they're scriptures lost in time describing Atlantis before Plato talked about it. There has to be. I hope so or I will have a hard time believing him. Unless I wanna say someone of a higher intelligence was helping Plato and picked him out to bust this.

Atlantis was conquering the western side of Europe and I suspect most of Northern Africa. So the way my brains thinking they started somewhere near North America or west of Spain. It could be North West Africa or Western Africa. Atlanteans worked there way East it appears starting at Spain and North West Africa then to Athens. They can't start near the Black Sea and walk/sail west to Spain and North West Africa then conquer then walk/sail back east to conquering everything leading to Athens. That doesn't make sense. Athens seems to be a prize here. Why not invade Athens first? Why's Athens being chose to conquer last? It's being totally ignored. Atlanteans conquered Western Europe and Northern Africa first. Why's Athens being ignored till the very end? Are they invading Africa first then Spain then East to Athens? Huh? Well then Atlantis is starting East in my mind. That doesn't make sense to me.

Why couldn't Atlantis be a new power in Western Europe/Africa that rose and people rebelled and Atlantis just took off invading everything East.

I really love the idea of the Caribbean or North America being Atlantis. They're things there underwater.  But so are those Japanese sunken Pyramids.. Nobody can deny that there are things to be found on the bottom on the sea floor in the Caribbean. Atlanteans appear to be very technology advanced. I'm not sure how I got that idea but you better be farther ahead of others if your sailing across the Atlantic. Few islands exist to hop it.

Giant tsumanis created by earthquakes take the cake as to destroying the city in a day. The areas around New Orleans and hurricane Katrina can be compared. Maybe it was a combination of tsumanis and a hurricane after. But you have a lot of time for things to fully get destroyed if it's located near North America. Even if Atlantis was West of Spain or West of Africa there's no evidence that Atlantis existed until Plato told us.

If Atlantis is part of North America or the Caribbean wouldn't invading Atlanteans in Europe be Native American/Toltec/Hispanic people? Wouldn't some Atlantean people stay in Europe or Africa and procreate. You know make babies with the Europeans? Wouldn't there be evidence of this? Is there? Is there a chance that Atlantean people could be 'White' living in Atlantis near North America or the Carribean? I guess I can figure out a strange reason why.

Again I'm bad with Atlantis.

You know guys, maybe it was just to easy for Atlantis and someone of a higher intelligence took them down and life moved on.

Edited by kampz, 06 December 2012 - 01:24 AM.

#1418    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,017 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

Study Plato there are only two places Atlantis could have been, Crete or the lost city of Tartessos.

#1419    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

If that's true the subject should be done with. Why isn't it? Did it sink? I'm looking now. It doesn't appear to have sunk. Just some floods like everywhere.

Edited by kampz, 06 December 2012 - 01:35 AM.

#1420    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,974 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

View Postkampz, on 06 December 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

I'm extremely uneducated with Atlantis. Bare with me. I have questions. I'm basing this off of Wiki's page. Terrible source I guess. But why would Wiki be spewing false information? Why do you believe Plato?

Exactly, Plato was a philosopher, not a historian. The story of Atlantis was meant as an allegory for an Athenian audience. It has no basis in history.

#1421    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,614 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 06 December 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

Study Plato there are only two places Atlantis could have been, Crete or the lost city of Tartessos.

Of the two, only Tartessos comes close to Plato's description.

Of course, Atlantis never existed in the first place because, if it had, it would have left behind evidence.  Especially if, like Plato tells us, they conquered every country along the entire shore of the Med.

I mean, yeah, Atlantis might be gone, but where's all the conquered cultures from 10,000 BC?  Why no evidence of any large trade structure from back then?  Why no genetic evidence of an invasion of foriegners?

Why do people consider Plato to be some sort of historian?  Is allegory just too fine a point for them to grasp?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#1422    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

docyabut2 - I'm sorry I'm wrong. Tartessos appeared to be devastated by a tsumani. That's what I'm looking for and especially in that location. I never knew that. Thank you. But I guess it isn't the correct spot right? Now if I can find some island that's been mostly or completely sunken. Water has been going up and down always. But usually up. Right now it's really up there. There's sunken ruins in the Caribbean and Mediterranean sea. Also in the seas off of Japan. Perhaps we haven't checked every where yet.

There's not many places left going looking in the direction of the west toward North and South America and the Caribbean. This is 9,600BC this is when the Great Pyramids were persumably made.

Plato was the first one to make this claim. There's 100,000 to 200,000 or more reports of cryptic animals. Sheesh. Why isn't there more stories of Atlantis that relate a lot to Platos account.

Edited by kampz, 06 December 2012 - 03:16 AM.

#1423    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,614 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

View Postkampz, on 06 December 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

docyabut2 - I'm sorry I'm wrong. Tartessos appeared to be devastated by a tsumani. That's what I'm looking for and especially in that location. I never knew that. Thank you. But I guess it isn't the correct spot right? Now if I can find some island that's been mostly or completely sunken. Water has been going up and down always. But usually up. Right now it's really up there. There's sunken ruins in the Caribbean and Mediterranean sea. Also in the seas off of Japan. Perhaps we haven't checked every where yet.

Land goes up and down all the time as well.

Your Japanese site (the Yonaguni "monument") went down.  It sank around the 1st century AD due to tectonic action and was not covered by rising sea levels.

Also, it's rather obvious on close inspection that it is a natural formation, as similar formations riddle the island of Yonaguni.

Plus, if there was some ancient culture there, they certainly left no traces on the island itself, which the underwater formation lies just offshore of.

By the way, exactly the same thing regarding no trace of ancient cultures can be said about Bimini and the Bimini "road," which is also just offshore (of Bimini.)

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#1424    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

Well you can't deny that Bimini road could of been made by Atlantis. I know there's no proof at least yet. Either way I want to know who did it. And it's funny they made a Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. You can also have giant earthquakes creating giant tsunamis and then cleaning it up with a few F5 or powerful Hurricanes and what about the volcanoes? Something must of happened to the plates. In other places it's just not possible to have a combination of earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanos, hurricanes and then tornadoes to go along with the hurricanes.

These dates given to us can be way off. A lot of people are second guessing how the Great Pyramids and Puma Punku are being made. I can't figure out a way to drill a hole in diorite and make those grooves at Puma Punku. There's some pretty snazzy technology going on probably when Atlantis invaded Europe and Africa using Platos dates. You can't raise the entire ocean level over 180 feet without effecting every coastal area in the World. Everything should be getting ruined. Is there evidence of mass flooding around 9,600 BC? It's pretty big coincidence how Atlantis lost everything in one battle. How can that be possible unless some higher intelligence sabotaged them or gave Atlantis a giant hanicap during there battle with Athens.

Edited by kampz, 06 December 2012 - 05:19 AM.

#1425    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,266 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

View Postkampz, on 06 December 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

Well you can't deny that Bimini road could of been made by Atlantis. I know there's no proof at least yet. Either way I want to know who did it.

These dates given to us can be way off. A lot of people are second guessing how the Great Pyramids and Puma Punku are being made. I can't figure out a way to drill a hole in diorite and make those grooves at Puma Punku. There's some pretty snazzy technology going on probably when Atlantis invaded Europe and Africa using Platos dates. You can't raise the entire ocean level over 180 feet without effecting every coastal area in the World. Everything should be getting ruined. Is there evidence of mass flooding around 9,600 BC?

It's kind of pointless to equate the Bimini Road, which isn't evidenced as being man-made, with an island mentioned by Plato which isn't evidenced as having ever existed.

One has to assume that this is an accurate account on Plato's part in order to present it as a fact. Sadly for believers, none of Plato's story is evidenced as being a real story.

Mass flooding on the scale sufficient to drown an island as large as Plato describes in anything like the short timespan he mentions? Absolutely not.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users