Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

England invaded by foul gas leak from France

Still Waters

Staff at a chemicals factory in north-western France are working to stop a gas leak that has spread a foul smell to Paris and south-east England.

French Ecology Minister Delphine Batho said there was no health risk after she visited the factory in the northern city of Rouen in Normandy.

Thousands of people, from as far away as Paris and London, have complained of nausea and headaches.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-21147361

See, not like you never get anything for free from the French :devil:

I saw in our local paper something about "French Stench hits County", and I thought, well, that doesn't seem very fair. That's an old sterotype that is unworthy of modern journalism. Now I see what it's about.

This morning, my dogs enjoyed extra 'choccy-treats' because I felt so guilty about shouting at them yesterday for being smelly-a***d mongrels! (And all the time it was the French letting us know exactly how they feel about us - again!)

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 2

When the wind shifts all the brits should have a national eat beans day.

• Like 3

I saw in our local paper something about "French Stench hits County", and I thought, well, that doesn't seem very fair.

Why doesn't it? A French stench DID hit Britain.

Why doesn't it? A French stench DID hit Britain.

No, I went on to say, That's an old stereotype that is unworthy of modern journalism. Now I see what it's about, referring to the old stereotype about the French as being generally unwashed and fond of eating Garlic and onions. Honestly, sometimes I think I have to explain everything.

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 1

France already run own our trains and electricity, hope they do not try and charge us for having the use of their gas too?

tumblr_m5o6w1Pwhn1qdq5u6.gif
  • Like 1