Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

PE question on healing an "evil" alien

albino nonphysical tmi moen

  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

View PostPauliEffect, on 24 September 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

I will return with date and time of day once I've got enough people, which can take a week or two.
I'll PM you to hand-shake a suitable PE day, so all interested can participate. Do you forward your
PMs to a mail account you read on a fairly regular basis?

I'm like the road works on the M25.  I'm always around and causing trouble.

Edited by zoser, 24 September 2012 - 06:15 PM.

Posted Image


#17    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:24 Sep 2012

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 24 September 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

Too much fairy dust snorting lately, heh?...
Maybe I should put a little more context to the matter of Partnered Exploration (PE) to make it
better understandable.

Partnered Exploration (PE) is something sometimes done at TMI in the more advanced programs.
Exactly how this is done at TMI I don't know, but it starts with learning how to do the
TMI "imagination" method (for example in the Gateway Program).

[TMI = The Monroe Institute. Robert Monroe was a guy who had a lot of Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs),
and founded TMI to teach other people to OBE and such things. He passed away 1995, age 79.]


This method of accessing the nonphysical has been described by other authors such as
Vicky Short, Bruce Moen, Frank DeMarco and Maureen Caudill.

My own version of how to do the TMI imagination method for doing retrievals can
be read here where I describe it used in relation to Pure Uncondtitional Love (PUL),
its a long read so I refrain from reposting it.

You can probably find other resources describing the TMI imagination method. I don't
think Monroe himself ever described it in detail, perhaps to avoid "front-loading" people
that it is an _exact_ method, which it is not.

Doing a PE is just something where several people use the TMI imagination method together
with others, to arrive at a specific nonphysical place at a specific time to do a nonphysical
group activity together.

Perhaps this is a little to much to take in all at once, but I hope to find people willing to do a
PE to help this TA, as most TMI-people only are interested in making contact with other
humans who have passed away. And that's also how it started out for me, I began doing
"retrievals" of people passed away, after having read Moen's books. So I'm actually more
of a "retrieval person" than a healer.

I thought this forum perhaps could be a place to look for people familiar with some of these concepts
in connection to nonphysical encounters with aliens.

Someone here may perhaps have learnt a method similar to the TMI imagination, for example by
simple meditation, and has encountered aliens or similar non-human beings. So the next step, to
do a PE should not be far away, reaching out to the nonphysical from the awake physical reality.

This got a little lengthy but I hope it helped in understanding. :)


#18    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostPauliEffect, on 24 September 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Maybe I should put a little more context to the matter of Partnered Exploration (PE) to make it
better understandable.

Partnered Exploration (PE) is something sometimes done at TMI in the more advanced programs.
Exactly how this is done at TMI I don't know, but it starts with learning how to do the
TMI "imagination" method (for example in the Gateway Program).

[TMI = The Monroe Institute. Robert Monroe was a guy who had a lot of Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs),
and founded TMI to teach other people to OBE and such things. He passed away 1995, age 79.]


This method of accessing the nonphysical has been described by other authors such as
Vicky Short, Bruce Moen, Frank DeMarco and Maureen Caudill.

My own version of how to do the TMI imagination method for doing retrievals can
be read here where I describe it used in relation to Pure Uncondtitional Love (PUL),
its a long read so I refrain from reposting it.

You can probably find other resources describing the TMI imagination method. I don't
think Monroe himself ever described it in detail, perhaps to avoid "front-loading" people
that it is an _exact_ method, which it is not.

Doing a PE is just something where several people use the TMI imagination method together
with others, to arrive at a specific nonphysical place at a specific time to do a nonphysical
group activity together.

Perhaps this is a little to much to take in all at once, but I hope to find people willing to do a
PE to help this TA, as most TMI-people only are interested in making contact with other
humans who have passed away. And that's also how it started out for me, I began doing
"retrievals" of people passed away, after having read Moen's books. So I'm actually more
of a "retrieval person" than a healer.

I thought this forum perhaps could be a place to look for people familiar with some of these concepts
in connection to nonphysical encounters with aliens.

Someone here may perhaps have learnt a method similar to the TMI imagination, for example by
simple meditation, and has encountered aliens or similar non-human beings. So the next step, to
do a PE should not be far away, reaching out to the nonphysical from the awake physical reality.

This got a little lengthy but I hope it helped in understanding. :)

Years ago people used to do 'rescues' with dead spirits.  Many years ago I read one of the classics on the subject called '30 Years Among the Dead' by Carl Wickland.  What makes you think the target is an alien?

http://new-birth.net...ng_the_dead.PDF

Edited by zoser, 24 September 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Posted Image


#19    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:24 Sep 2012

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 September 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

What makes you think the target is an alien?

I have to make a long story short.

It looks like an alien, not the exact alien grey, but still, big black eyes, no hair anywhere,
completely pale (not really white) body, big head, no ears etc.

Everything began with a PE which I started at the Moen site, but too few
people joined. At some point the typical "grey alien" appeared, and I just
took the small fellow as a joke from my guides. But next...

Then, on later sessions there appeared aliens in shapes somewhat different from
alien greys. I tried to enter the body of one of these albino aliens as I thought
it perhaps was a lost Aspect of me. And I was taken to a place indoor, a
building on ground or a spaceship, I don't know. There were other neutral
tall albino aliens. (emotionally neutral)

Then on the second or third encounter after I stepped into the albino alien,
I moved for half a minute into some undefined substance and ended up
somewhere. Procedures was done on me, which I thought was strange.

Then I got a machine, the size of a very big shopping cart, which I could
move around. I found out after some time that inside the machine there
was this "evil" alien, it was this TA. It scared the sh!t out of me.

Somewhere around here I had the feeling of being transported in space in a deeper way,
it was like I was not in our physical universe, but in some other physical universe, maybe
with slightly different (?) Laws of Nature.

Several things happened. I was taken or helped to a big town of these aliens.
It was quite cool with lots of slim tall buildings. But the aliens on the streets
ignored me, perhaps because I was "dressed" in one of these albino aliens?
This town looked like, well a town, city perhaps of some sort, but the skyscrapers
looked completely different from Earth's, more smooth shapes, fewer windows etc,
some were very slim & tall, others elegant and still impressive in size.

The whole feeling was alien, non-Earthly to me. Also, I got this impression as
so called "knowings", which meant I didn't need someone spell it out to me.

Later I tried to reach the TA, touch it nonphysically. I could move inside the
machine, but got no reaction from the TA. so I took this "evil" alien back to Earth,
or rather, to our nonphysical PE place and sent Love, healing, etc, to the TA.

The TA stayed inside the machine-box at all the time during our healing PE.

It made something help, but afterwards when I asked one of my guides, he
wasn't really happy, so my impression is that we need more people to help
the TA, by the group energy.

I think these albino aliens have some kind of religious belief, but not like we
consider religion. I'm also considering that they are better at manipulating
nonphysical energy, but am a little unsure about that, as they at the same
time seem unable to help this "evil" TA. They just contain him inside a huge
metal-box-machine-thingy.


#20    bmk1245

bmk1245

    puny village idiot

  • Member
  • 4,008 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilnius, Lithuania

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostPauliEffect, on 24 September 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Maybe I should put a little more context to the matter of Partnered Exploration (PE) to make it
better understandable.

Partnered Exploration (PE) is something sometimes done at TMI in the more advanced programs.
Exactly how this is done at TMI I don't know, but it starts with learning how to do the
TMI "imagination" method (for example in the Gateway Program).

[TMI = The Monroe Institute. Robert Monroe was a guy who had a lot of Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs),
and founded TMI to teach other people to OBE and such things. He passed away 1995, age 79.]


This method of accessing the nonphysical has been described by other authors such as
Vicky Short, Bruce Moen, Frank DeMarco and Maureen Caudill.

My own version of how to do the TMI imagination method for doing retrievals can
be read here where I describe it used in relation to Pure Uncondtitional Love (PUL),
its a long read so I refrain from reposting it.

You can probably find other resources describing the TMI imagination method. I don't
think Monroe himself ever described it in detail, perhaps to avoid "front-loading" people
that it is an _exact_ method, which it is not.

Doing a PE is just something where several people use the TMI imagination method together
with others, to arrive at a specific nonphysical place at a specific time to do a nonphysical
group activity together.

Perhaps this is a little to much to take in all at once, but I hope to find people willing to do a
PE to help this TA, as most TMI-people only are interested in making contact with other
humans who have passed away. And that's also how it started out for me, I began doing
"retrievals" of people passed away, after having read Moen's books. So I'm actually more
of a "retrieval person" than a healer.

I thought this forum perhaps could be a place to look for people familiar with some of these concepts
in connection to nonphysical encounters with aliens.

Someone here may perhaps have learnt a method similar to the TMI imagination, for example by
simple meditation, and has encountered aliens or similar non-human beings. So the next step, to
do a PE should not be far away, reaching out to the nonphysical from the awake physical reality.

This got a little lengthy but I hope it helped in understanding. :)
Sorry, that word salad would make any patient of loony bin and any psychiatrist who studies lunacy aroused, but not me. Hence my question again: what kind of fairy dust you are snorting?

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#21    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:24 Sep 2012

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 24 September 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Sorry, that word salad would make any patient of loony bin and any psychiatrist who studies lunacy aroused, but not me. Hence my question again: what kind of fairy dust you are snorting?
You are not particulary polite. I answered to my best.


#22    bmk1245

bmk1245

    puny village idiot

  • Member
  • 4,008 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilnius, Lithuania

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostPauliEffect, on 24 September 2012 - 06:53 PM, said:

You are not particulary polite. I answered to my best.
If not UM rules you'd get more "polite" answer. If you have weird ideas stuck in your head, go consult with shrink

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#23    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:24 Sep 2012

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 24 September 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

If not UM rules you'd get more "polite" answer. If you have weird ideas stuck in your head, go consult with shrink
I will pray for you and send you Love.


#24    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,305 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

so let me get this straight ... you're in a sort of psychic MSN chat with an alien this is poasibly "evil" and on the verge of dying/becoming part of a non-physical afterlife and you want to help it do so in aa easy a manner as possible?

Well, speaking as a Christian, one who falls plump into the "one shepprd, many flocks" school of thought, I'd say you should say a requiast for the dead for the alienand light a candle in your local church.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#25    bmk1245

bmk1245

    puny village idiot

  • Member
  • 4,008 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilnius, Lithuania

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostPauliEffect, on 24 September 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

I will pray for you and send you Love.
I don't care for your prays or Love, so save your time, don't do that.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#26    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:24 Sep 2012

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 24 September 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

so let me get this straight ... you're in a sort of psychic MSN chat with an alien this is poasibly "evil" and on the verge of dying/becoming part of a non-physical afterlife and you want to help it do so in aa easy a manner as possible?

Well, speaking as a Christian, one who falls plump into the "one shepprd, many flocks" school of thought, I'd say you should say a requiast for the dead for the alienand light a candle in your local church.
Not really. I have so far not managed to directly communicate with any of those albino aliens. Instead
I have to go over my human (nonphysical & discarnate) guides as proxy to the albino aliens. That's
the best description I can give of the communication.

The albino aliens more "communicate" by moving me to places if I nonphysically "step into"
one of their (nonphysical? half-physical?) bodies. I'm then shown things or can go on
adventure of my own, "dressed" in an albino alien body in their world.

Exactly what I want to I don't know. I've almost never known in advance what my guides expect me to do.
I have just made the qualified guess that I'm supposed to send Love, Acceptance, Healing, Forgivness
and other positive feelings to the TA. You could perhaps re-read my previous posts?

Anyway, this time I apparently can't do it on my own. The action has to be done by a group in a PE of
at least 4 persons.


You use the expression "psychic MSN chat", it's not like that really. It's more like I'm in a session
you may define as "interactive remote viewing". I see things with my mind's eye, I can move around
and interact with other nonphysical beings, I have a limited telepathic ability, I can sense emotions, etc.
I put a link to my version of the TMI method in an earlier post in this thread.

The albino aliens are not Christians, so I doubt a lit candle will help them. :)

In fact they are very strange and different from us and any of our Earthly beliefs.


#27    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:24 Sep 2012

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

You can view a simple picture of what the nonphysical PE area looks like below.
The picture is not to scale, and the surroundings may also change on each new
visit. There may for example appear garden fencing to surround the PE region.

Most of the areas in white shall be viewed as lawns, grass lands or bush regions,
except for the interiors of the heavily framed buildings and the park pathways.


The item marked "House" is surrounded by a high dark green hedge and inside
the hedge one version of Vicky's Garden resides. The red dot is where I've met
most of the albino aliens in Vicky's Garden, and where a few PE sessions have
been done.

The other areas with a yellowish center (symbolizing the energy fountain), are PE
areas on sessions with more participants.

On sessions with more people the thick high hedge is gone and replaced by a
much lower and not so continuously kept hedge, which is marked "low hedge"
in the picture. At times the low hedge can be completely gone and replaced
by the park surroundings.

The dashed black lines at the lower right part of the picture mark that there is
a hill at that area and behind the hill, the two alien greys were first seen by me,
one which I named A Edvin.

The waltz ballroom shall not be viewed as part of the setting, but rather
as a place we temporarily can move to, to start the energy flow going.
For example by dancing in the PE circle.

Posted Image

Edited by PauliEffect, 26 September 2012 - 01:53 PM.


#28    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

View PostPauliEffect, on 24 September 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

Hazzard, please make your question more specific. I'll do my best to answer any details.

No thats ok, Im not really in the mood for this type of nonsense.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#29    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined:29 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#30    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,553 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Let me guess, there's also reptilians living in your garden shed.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users