Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

911 Pentagon Video Footage

• Please log in to reply
3292 replies to this topic

#2446    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 13 October 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

It has been more than 11 years since the 9/11 attacks, so why haven't 9/11 conspiracist presented evidence that refutes the official story?

Can't wait for his answer to that one Sky.

I know we can't expect honesty:

"There is no such evidence, anywhere..."

#2447    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,523 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostMID, on 13 October 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

Two egg nogs nminimum for you at the party.

It'll help relax you, and may just stimulate a desire to look at what you say a little less posessed by your zeal.

I could also ask you to illustrate one superlative flying skill exhibited by a terrorist on 9-11-01.  

But no, I've already asked, and you invented the " HANI MANEUVER."  That didn't work out too well.   You'll have to do better than that fiction.

That would be swell MID, if we could fly together.  That would be terrific, if only we had an airplane we could do it in.  Do you own an airplane?

#2448    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 13 October 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

That would be swell MID, if we could fly together.  That would be terrific, if only we had an airplane we could do it in.  Do you own an airplane?

Unfortunately, I don't own a 757 that could be configured like the one on 9-11.  I don't see the point on getting my hands on a Falcon or a Gulfstream just to do the Hani Maneuver (... :cry: :no: )

Executing basically a standard rate right 330 I did long ago, even descending.  I

Edited by MID, 13 October 2012 - 08:52 PM.

#2449    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 13 October 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

I meant that you should come up with something better than the idea of the Hani maneuver.  That standard rate right turn was easy.  Trying to imitate that superior airmanship isn't interesting to me.  Maybe it is to you?

#2450    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,792 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

BR BS ASAP DOD TAC Its all in the way that one looks at it. Some may need too look a bit closer. Im with Mid on this Train wreck. Time to Lock the doors. :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#2451    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

View PostMID, on 13 October 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

Can't wait for his answer to that one Sky.

I know we can't expect honesty:

"There is no such evidence, anywhere..."

I heard that!! :tu: .

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2452    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,907 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:15 AM

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 13 October 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

... And christ, when on earth am I going to get another star?  I'm sick of Ectoplasmic Residue.  If only you earned them by word count instead of post count... ;)
Chin up. You get to be a 'two stars' in seven more posts. After that, it's every 125. After 1000 posts you can call yourself anything you want.Word count's one thing, quality's another. Either way, you're good!

Edit: As an aside I used to post in a treasure finding/metal detecting forum. There was one **** who posted "Nice find!".

He had about 7,000 posts and 99% were "Nice find!".

/god that was annoying

P.S.: I forgot to mention that from post 875 to 1000, you're officially a 'Conspiracy Theorist". I thought that you'd enjoy that. :)

Edited by Likely Guy, 14 October 2012 - 04:37 AM.

#2453    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 13 October 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

skyeagle, you might be next bro, did I see you agreed or something with Roswell?  

Yes! Because I felt so strongly about what happened, I actually wrote to my representative, but there is much more to the story as to why I decided to write that letter.

#2454    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,523 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

View PostMID, on 13 October 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

Unfortunately, I don't own a 757 that could be configured like the one on 9-11.  I don't see the point on getting my hands on a Falcon or a Gulfstream just to do the Hani Maneuver (... :cry: :no: )

Executing basically a standard rate right 330 I did long ago, even descending.  I

We don't need a 757.  My bet is that the average person could not accomplish the described maneuver in any airplane, ESPECIALLY the average Cessna pilot flying a 757 for the first time.

And depending upon which story you read MID, it was a left turn, not a right turn.  And to refresh your memory, the left turn would be a bit easier as the left seat pilot would have a slightly better chance of keeping his target in sight while turning left, as opposed to turning right.

But heck, you and I will never get to fly together, so you will never get to put your skills and claims  (about the ease of the maneuver) on the line. Bummer.  I could have won big money from you! :gun:

#2455    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

Nah, you just can't climb up into a NASA T-38 and have a ride.
Of course, I could let you, but I'd probably have to eject you if you decided to talk aboard like you talk here.

#2456    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 14 October 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

We don't need a 757.  My bet is that the average person could not accomplish the described maneuver in any airplane, ESPECIALLY the average Cessna pilot flying a 757 for the first time.

You just proved once again, that you have no flying experience because I have preformed a similar maneuver as a low-time student pilot. Nothing difficult at all.

And depending upon which story you read MID, it was a left turn, not a right turn.

Do you really think that people reading your post were born yesterday?! :w00t:

#2457    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 14 October 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

You just proved once again, that you have no flying experience because I have preformed a similar maneuver as a low-time student pilot. Nothing difficult at all.

Do you really think that people reading your post were born yesterday?! :w00t:

It does get humorous, doesn't it?

Not 9-11.  Frankly, I always hated talking about the details, especially during the investigation. I hate what happened that day...but

It's over, it was settled long ago, we know exactly what happened, who was responsible, and oddly enough, have killed most all of the planners and folks who organized it.

But today, we get posters like BR, and others, who argue idiocy...idiocy they invented!
You can't take it seriously, and it does provide some fun in the face of the actual investigation.
If you can have fun with it, clown, and laugh a bit, it's beneficial, especially when dealing with the truth about it.

:yes: :tu:

#2458    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostMID, on 14 October 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

Nah, you just can't climb up into a NASA T-38 and have a ride.
Of course, I could let you, but I'd probably have to eject you if you decided to talk aboard like you talk here.

BR, becomes his own worst enemy whenever he post.

I guess you were unaware of these stories.

Man Takes Stolen Jet On 1,600-Mile Joyride
AP May. 25, 1988

A flight mechanic who did not have a pilot's license stole a private jet in Virginia early today and flew it 1,600 miles to Denver,

The day an Air Force mechanic commandeered a North American F-86.
  • Air & Space magazine, November 2011
And then there was Airman First Class George R. Johnson. A 20-year-old mechanic at Williams Air Force Base in Arizona, Johnson skipped the preliminaries; on the evening of September 20, 1956, he took a Sabrejet up for a ride. Up to then, Johnson’s piloting experience amounted to two hours with an instructor in a Piper Cub.

http://www.airspacem...html?c=y&page=1

Mechanic Steals C-130

A C-130 crew chief cranked up a C-130 at Mildenhall AB in England, taxied to the runway and took off. An airplane that normally requires a minimum of pilot, copilot, and flight engineer!

Remember, the terrorist pilot who flew American 77 into the Pentagon didn't have to learn how to takeoff or land a B-757.

#2459    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Really?  Not in any airplane?
And yet, you mention an average Cessna pilot flying a 757 fior the first time??

Kinda comical. :w00t:

And

depending upon which story you read MID, it was a left turn, not a right turn. And to refresh your memory, the left turn would be a bit easier as the left seat pilot would have a slightly better chance of keeping his target in sight while turning left, as opposed to turning right.

aND... :innocent: ...depending on which flight data recorder you decide to look at data from... :w00t: ...it was most certainly a right turn, not a left.... :tsu: :td: :no:   Holy crap, man!  Try again.
But I will make you feel better:

While you're certainly correct in saying that a left turn would've been visually better from the pilot's perspective.  I'm also correct in a) describing the right turn that was actually made, and B) telling you that, as I explained before, there was a "pilot" in the right seat, who certainly would've acted as eyeballs during the right turn, to guide the guy with the stick toward his target (Jeez...).

"OK, there it is, keep turning, a little more, no....a little less, another 20 degrees right here, stay smooth...Allah be praised, there it is, a little left, ok, infidels die!   Well, we do too, but it'll be a fun night!"

Getting it?

#2460    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

And depending upon which story you read MID, it was a left turn, not a right turn.  And to refresh your memory, the left turn would be a bit easier as the left seat pilot would have a slightly better chance of keeping his target in sight while turning left, as opposed to turning right.

As I said, depending on whether you could actually interpret the FDR data or not (I can), it was a right turn, not a left.
And, remember, there was a guy in the right seat who could've guided the "pilot" around the circle, and been eyes to line him up coming out of the right turn.

This was explained long ago, right here.

Uh...maybe try again???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users