Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

[Merged] Did we land on the moon?

nasa apollo hoax

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2593 replies to this topic

#1801    redsquare

redsquare

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 01 April 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

They did return, for a total of 6 landings. They stopped because their budget was cut by a shortsighted government.

This is also the reason why no other country has been able to - lack of funding. What other country at the time or even until recent years has had anything near the financial backing and / or political willpower to put such a mission together from scratch? The Soviets tried, but they couldn't build a launch vehicle that could withstand more than 2 minutes of flight time before blowing itself to bits. After that failure (which was just another in a long, long list of failures by the Soviets), their Lunar program imploded upon itself.

You're free to believe whatever the heck you want, but unless you have any hard, verifiable facts to back up your speculation, you just have a belief, nothing more.

So do you have any actual facts (with sources) to bring out?  Burden of proof is yours.

Cz

nope don't have any facts with sources just speculating at the fact nobody else has been to the moon since 1972 but your answer about public funding has explained why to me thanks (y)

#1802    redsquare

redsquare

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 02 April 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

Money for reason, however, there have been nations that have sent spacecraft to the moon and they have confirmed the Apollo landing sites on the moon.

*   Sternwarte Bochum Observatory in Germany tracked the astronauts and intercepted the television signals from Apollo 16. The image was re-recorded in black and white in the 625 lines, 25 frames/s television standard onto 2-inch videotape using their sole quad machine. The transmissions are only of the astronauts and do not contain any voice from Houston, as the signal received came from the Moon only. The videotapes are held in storage at the observator

*   The Bochum Observatory director (Professor Heinz Kaminski) was able to provide confirmation of events and data independent of both the Russian and U.S. space agencies.

*   Jodrell Bank Observatory in the UK, the telescope was used to observe the Apollo 11. At the same time, Jodrell Bank scientists tracking the unmanned Soviet spacecraft Luna 15, which was trying to land on the Moon. In July 2009, Jodrell released some recordings they made.

*   Larry Baysinger, a technician for WHAS radio in Louisville, Kentucky, independently detected and recorded transmissions between Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface and in the command module.

Recordings made by Baysinger share certain characteristics with recordings made at Bochum Observatory by Heinz Kaminski (see above), in that both Kaminski's and Baysinger's recordings do not include the capsule communicator in Houston and the associated Quindar tonesheard in NASA audio and seen on NASA Apollo 11 transcripts. Kaminski and Baysinger could only hear the transmissions from the Moon, and not transmissions to the Moon from the earth

*   Corralitos Observatory photographed Apollo 14

*   Jewett Observatory at Washington State University reported sightings of Apollo 16

*   The Madrid Apollo Station, now part of the Deep Space Network, built in Fresnedillas, near Madrid, Spain tracked Apollo 11

*   Parts of Surveyor 3, which landed on the Moon in April 1967, were brought back to Earth by Apollo 12 in November 1969. These samples were shown to have been exposed to lunar conditions.

*   China's second lunar probe, Chang'e 2, which was launched in 2010 is capable of capturing lunar surface images with a resolution of up to 1.3 metres (4.3 ft). It spotted traces of the Apollo landings.

*   n 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings. On the left are two photos taken on the lunar surface by Apollo 15 astronauts in July or August 1971. On the right is a 2008 reconstruction from images taken by the SELENE terrain camera and 3-D projected to the same vantage point as the surface photos. The terrain is a close match within the SELENE camera resolution of 10 meters.

http://en.wikipedia....o_Moon_landings

Facts and evidence from around the world that confirmed the reality of the Apollo moon missions.

View Postskyeagle409, on 02 April 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

Money for reason, however, there have been nations that have sent spacecraft to the moon and they have confirmed the Apollo landing sites on the moon.

*   Sternwarte Bochum Observatory in Germany tracked the astronauts and intercepted the television signals from Apollo 16. The image was re-recorded in black and white in the 625 lines, 25 frames/s television standard onto 2-inch videotape using their sole quad machine. The transmissions are only of the astronauts and do not contain any voice from Houston, as the signal received came from the Moon only. The videotapes are held in storage at the observator

*   The Bochum Observatory director (Professor Heinz Kaminski) was able to provide confirmation of events and data independent of both the Russian and U.S. space agencies.

*   Jodrell Bank Observatory in the UK, the telescope was used to observe the Apollo 11. At the same time, Jodrell Bank scientists tracking the unmanned Soviet spacecraft Luna 15, which was trying to land on the Moon. In July 2009, Jodrell released some recordings they made.

*   Larry Baysinger, a technician for WHAS radio in Louisville, Kentucky, independently detected and recorded transmissions between Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface and in the command module.

Recordings made by Baysinger share certain characteristics with recordings made at Bochum Observatory by Heinz Kaminski (see above), in that both Kaminski's and Baysinger's recordings do not include the capsule communicator in Houston and the associated Quindar tonesheard in NASA audio and seen on NASA Apollo 11 transcripts. Kaminski and Baysinger could only hear the transmissions from the Moon, and not transmissions to the Moon from the earth

*   Corralitos Observatory photographed Apollo 14

*   Jewett Observatory at Washington State University reported sightings of Apollo 16

*   The Madrid Apollo Station, now part of the Deep Space Network, built in Fresnedillas, near Madrid, Spain tracked Apollo 11

*   Parts of Surveyor 3, which landed on the Moon in April 1967, were brought back to Earth by Apollo 12 in November 1969. These samples were shown to have been exposed to lunar conditions.

*   China's second lunar probe, Chang'e 2, which was launched in 2010 is capable of capturing lunar surface images with a resolution of up to 1.3 metres (4.3 ft). It spotted traces of the Apollo landings.

*   n 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings. On the left are two photos taken on the lunar surface by Apollo 15 astronauts in July or August 1971. On the right is a 2008 reconstruction from images taken by the SELENE terrain camera and 3-D projected to the same vantage point as the surface photos. The terrain is a close match within the SELENE camera resolution of 10 meters.

http://en.wikipedia....o_Moon_landings

Facts and evidence from around the world that confirmed the reality of the Apollo moon missions.

Thanks very informative. After reading some stuff on Wikipedia I am starting to believe that it was for real.

#1803    redsquare

redsquare

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

to anyone that thinks the moon landings where faked

If the moon landings where a hoax why has none of the other countries exposed this yet ? its been 40 years since the landings I am sure if they where faked Russia or china would have been all over the US exposing their great achievement as a hoax but this has not happened. just a thought

#1804    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:20 AM

View Postredsquare, on 02 April 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

to anyone that thinks the moon landings where faked

If the moon landings where a hoax why has none of the other countries exposed this yet ? its been 40 years since the landings I am sure if they where faked Russia or china would have been all over the US exposing their great achievement as a hoax but this has not happened. just a thought
Welcome redsquare ! you better put your high water boots on in here ! You know the ones ! THe Ones that have all the Hollywood fake moon dust on them ! Only then will the C.T`s read any of your post !
But For sure keep postin,Keep reading ! ITs a Great Forum ! I  Look up to the Moon ever nite now And See the Wonders we achieved and feel blessed that we could do it ! Now To the Moon and Beound !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1805    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,399 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

View Postredsquare, on 02 April 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

Thanks very informative. After reading some stuff on Wikipedia I am starting to believe that it was for real.

You are welcome. :tu:

I might add that my flying buddy was on the flight crew that flew the Apollo 14 astronauts back to Houston,TX from Pago Pago after their moon mission. The Apollo 14  recovery flight originated from Travis AFB, CA., which was my base of assignment.  I would like to add that I introduced Donteatus to him in Texas.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1806    redsquare

redsquare

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 03 April 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

Welcome redsquare ! you better put your high water boots on in here ! You know the ones ! THe Ones that have all the Hollywood fake moon dust on them ! Only then will the C.T`s read any of your post !
But For sure keep postin,Keep reading ! ITs a Great Forum ! I  Look up to the Moon ever nite now And See the Wonders we achieved and feel blessed that we could do it ! Now To the Moon and Beound !

lol yes the moon is truly an amazing sight to see. And the achievement of getting there is equally amazing. Just bummed we haven't returned !! Well maybe again one day ! hopefully.

#1807    redsquare

redsquare

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 April 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

You are welcome. :tu:

I might add that my flying buddy was on the flight crew that flew the Apollo 14 astronauts back to Houston,TX from Pago Pago after their moon mission. The Apollo 14  recovery flight originated from Travis AFB, CA., which was my base of assignment.  I would like to add that I introduced Donteatus to him in Texas.

aww cool :tsu: I have a lot of respect for your friend. And on a side note who or what is donteatus ?

#1808    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

View Postredsquare, on 03 April 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

aww cool :tsu: I have a lot of respect for your friend. And on a side note who or what is donteatus ?

lol the guy who posted before sky :P

#1809    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,100 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

View Postkarrde, on 02 April 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

P.S. Waspie_Dwarf,  my english is very bad ;)
I don't know why you are telling me, I have no problem's with people not having good English. I recognise that not everyone on this site has English as a first language. I also have a sister with dyslexia (fortunately not too severe).

I can not speak any languages other than English so I am in no position to judge that of anyone else.

View Postkarrde, on 02 April 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

P.S. Waspie_Dwarf,  my english is very bad ;)
I don't know why you are telling me, I have no problem with people not having good English. I recognise that not everyone on this site has English as a first language. I also have a sister with dyslexia (fortunately not too severe).

I can not speak any languages other than English so I am in no position to judge that of anyone else.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#1810    Eluus

Eluus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 03 April 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

I don't know why you are telling me

As to why he called Turbonium "it"

#1811    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

shhhhh ! nobody knows really what justDONTEATUS is,ITs been rumored that he came from far  outside our reality,then again some believe that hes just a really strange gathering of plasma`s and dark matter !
Who knows ?
All that is known is that His B.B.Q is World Class Rockin Great ! :tu:
justDONTEATUS
p.s. Wow How I miss Mid !

Edited by DONTEATUS, 04 April 2013 - 12:12 AM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#1812    rambaldi

rambaldi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

View Postredsquare, on 02 April 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

If the moon landings where a hoax why has none of the other countries exposed this yet?

The USSR had already faked Gagarin's flight, and the USA delivered wheat, etc and anyway the whole word is secretly ruled by the jewish, illuminated, reptiloid NWO ...

#1813    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,100 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostEluus, on 03 April 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

As to why he called Turbonium "it"
Ah, good point. I didn't put two and two together there.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#1814    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,342 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

View Postpostbaguk, on 30 March 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

No-one is disputing that flexibility is an issue. Once again, you are conflating the concepts of "difficulty" and "impossibility". It takes a lot of work to get the deep knee bends seen in Apollo suits. Look at the videos, the astronaut is clearly struggling to get up. He is able to achieve the deep knee bend required once he gets his body weight in a position to help him.

If you disagree, perhaps then you could explicitly point out where in the documents you linked to it proves that pressurised suits can't bend more than ninety degrees at the knee. In particular, please point out why your argument doesn't apply to the pressurised Sokol spacesuit, as shown below:-

Posted Image

Sky Eagle provided a link to an interesting video that will hopefully help the penny drop for you on this issue. I've included a still below, taken when the suit is pressurised at 3.5psi. It's at the 4:18 point in the video. EDIT:- There is an even clearer example at 9:18 in the video. Check it out.

Posted Image

So, three things for you.

1. Where in the documentation you linked to does it explicitly state that pressurised suits can't do what we clearly see being done with the Sokol and Apollo suits?

2. Why is the Sokol suit able to be so visibly bent at the knee while pressurised?

3. Why does the pressurised suit in simulated lunar gravity show a knee bend similar to that shown in the Apollo videos?

You simply assume they are all properly pressurized spacesuits, without any documentation?

I recall a document on knee flex with data, I'll try and find it for you.

Can you document your suits, or not?

I can't find anything on the famous Apollo suits regarding this either, can you?

How about a video that shows the actual pressurization of those suits? How come we don't see it before to after it puffs up, in the videos?

#1815    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,399 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

View Postturbonium, on 06 April 2013 - 08:25 AM, said:

You simply assume they are all properly pressurized spacesuits, without any documentation?

Posted Image

Posted Image

The videos and photos proved you wrong!!

Edited by skyeagle409, 06 April 2013 - 08:48 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX