Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope dismisses December doomsday

Still Waters

Pope Benedict XVI has called on Christians not to heed doomsday warnings that the world will end on December 21.

During his weekly Angelus address from the window of his Vatican apartments on St Peter’s Square, Benedict spoke of extracts from the Bible that speak of ‘‘the sun and moon going out, the stars falling from the sky’’.

http://www.smh.com.a...1119-29l4q.html

Oh well he would,considering he supposedly knows when it really is. ^_^

• Like 2

He's a little late coming to the table, isn't he? I think most of us have come to that conclusion a while ago now. Perhaps he had to make it official for those who were still in question.

• Like 2

I do think his is a little also. All of these doomday preps are going to be shocked. Just like when we went into 2000. We will be ok. Not the end of time just a new beginning

• Like 1

Oh well he would,considering he supposedly knows when it really is. ^_^

Yes since the new age (who propagate the end of the world ascension stuff) and the pope sleep in the same bed and all, that is highly probable. :unsure2:

He's a little late coming to the table, isn't he? I think most of us have come to that conclusion a while ago now. Perhaps he had to make it official for those who were still in question.

since the time is nearing now, maybe the POPE is scared of death.......the vatican can defy anything... :alien::gun:

• Like 1

True the Vatican does defy everything. I would love to see what is lock in the Vatican vaults

• Like 3

I think they are all nuts. Since he quotes the bible, lets quote somemore.Seems to me Jesus tells the apostles, that No One knows when He will come again.

I'm not saying there can't be signs,like crazy weather,, animals acting strange,etc. B8ut December 21 isn't the end of the world, sorry people but it's not.,

Well, spluh, new doomsday is 11/22/33, everyone's agreed 12/21/12 has just become too, like, mainstream and everything.

Does that mean the Apocalpyse would only affect America because the rest of the world puts the month second in the date not first :P

• Like 1

Does that mean the Apocalpyse would only affect America because the rest of the world puts the month second in the date not first :P

This is exactly what it means. Thank you for asking. See? Someone here wants to survive the Apocalypse by asking questions.

• Like 1

Well,supposidly ,all those prophecies were revealed to the Popes ,via the visions of the virgin at mejugorie and Fatima . Every pope has been told all of those prophecies.

• Like 1

Well,supposidly ,all those prophecies were revealed to the Popes ,via the visions of the virgin at mejugorie and Fatima . Every pope has been told all of those prophecies.

They must have had a good time seeing her and all, since they came back with a message of LIFE instead of death.. O_o

Oh well if the Pope says it, then it must be true.

i DON'T believe anything the pope says, so that must be a joke ... lol

this image speaks for itself, fill in anything you see fit:

0.jpg

apparently the POPE is cloned, do all clones speak the same language, can you believe they all talk the same thing? Don't clones have different souls? And if their beliefs differ and don't measure up to each other, how can it be truth?

Edited by araxia

This is exactly what it means. Thank you for asking. See? Someone here wants to survive the Apocalypse by asking questions.

I think someone wants to survive CONSPIRACY to keep sane.... me included.