Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

flying bat-like creature

winged creature gargoyle like

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Jaseban

Jaseban

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:19 AM

Yes, that's right because when you search for people that have seen flying gargoyle like creatures guess what, this post comes up in the search, but I'm sure you know that, and you don't get a whole lot of choice for places. So yes, when I seen the thing last night I searched for others today that may have seen similar things because that's how it goes. I had no interest in such things until something swooped down in front of me, I don't really get what your comment is trying to convey anyway seems your comment is really very unintelligent at best and very pointless, it added nothing to subject and seemed to only question those that do have an interest in relating what they have seen to others. I did what I came to do which was share what i seen, wouldn't matter had it been adding to something wrote yesterday, or something on a stone in a cave, documentation of events does not stop just because the previous entry was not recent. Could you imagine if researchers took that view on recording findings the state the worlds technology would be in? I could see it now...... Einstein....."well I'd sure like to write down this E=mc2 atomic theory, but my notes are 7 months old so I guess I won't do it"

Edited by Jaseban, 28 May 2014 - 03:29 AM.

#17    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:44 PM

I read a book on this very topic recently.I don't doubt what you think you saw,other people have seen similar things but hard evidence of such creatures is non existent.

http://www.amazon.co....1554553&sr=1-1

#18    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:51 AM

It's an advanced Reptilian.. I'm just kidding.

That does sound Jeepers Creepers like.. Creepy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users