Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Cure for Cancer Won’t be Found

Big Bad Voodoo

No one can accuse you of being overly optimistic, L.

• Like 1

No one can accuse you of being overly optimistic, L.

:w00t:

You know what I found amazing. That Im catious as rabbit to not post something into conspiracy sub forum which doesnt belong in it so that even conspiracy threads unintentionally I post in science.

I guess you (UM mods) change my mentallity that I even dont see conspiracy where is obvious. :w00t:

edit: And if I noticed it before I wouldnt post it btw.

Fear...well...perverse fear.

edit2: You did notice that Im trying and correct my mistakes? (OP)

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo
  • Like 1

[off topic]Just a simple question: what was causing cancer 1000+ years ago?[/off topic]

(S)CAMers will say: Cure cancer with natural remedies, it works...

Well, cure cancer (pancreatic cancer) with natural Tripterygium wilfordii, and you may be removed from gene pool quite efficiently...

• Like 1

the reason there isnt a cure for "cancer" is that there really is no such thing as an all encompassing "cancer" every type of cancer is different.

• Like 7

We keep find better and better ways of treating cancers, I suspect we'll never find a 'cure' but a 100% successful treatment is possible, after all it makes good financial sense as it keeps your customers alive.

Think about it, a 100% safe, easy and quick treatment for skin cancer and you'll have people flocking back to beaches, getting tanned, burnt etc and not thinking about melanomas or skin cancer again. That's actually an INCREASE in customers.

• Like 3

whoever figures out the cure for skin cancer should use some of the billions they'd make and invest in the bikinni industry

• Like 3

"Why is that during this age of great scientific strides and bright minds we can’t find a solution? Put simply: because the system won’t allow a “cure” to be found."

Read more: http://naturalsociet.../#ixzz2hXbrYlwQ

Alternatively, if The System develops a vaccine for a form of cancer, people will find a reason to object to it: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=254152&st=15#entry4907355

• Like 6

Alternatively, if The System develops a vaccine for a form of cancer, people will find a reason to object to it: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=254152&st=15#entry4907355

Another L conspiracy theory.

At least he's posted this one in the right sub-forum.

I guess these CT enthusiasts have to endorse every one that comes along. After all, you don't want to lose the opportunity to say "I told you so" by missing the one that turns out to be true.

• Like 2

I think they do have a cure but if they Cure cancer then docs, hospitals and very body else will go broke.

I hate saying this but to these people cancer is a business and money is the root of it all.

• Like 2

Yeah an all encompassing cure for cancer is either completely impossible, or just down right foolish to believe is possible. There are over 200 different types of cancer with more types being identified every year.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/about-cancer/cancer-questions/how-many-different-types-of-cancer-are-there

If for chance this magical cure all cancer remedy were discovered. The company and research team would be so filthy rich that it would be rediculous not to publish and develop the cure. They could literally charge what ever the hell they wanted, and people would pay, just as they do now for treatments that may or may not work.

• Like 6

Yeah an all encompassing cure for cancer is either completely impossible, or just down right foolish to believe is possible. There are over 200 different types of cancer with more types being identified every year.

That is probably true, but, still, they are all "cancer," in that they have pretty much the same sorts of cause (mutations) and behavior (uncontrolled cellular reproduction) and way of killing (spreading through the body). I think it is possible although not likely that some "magic bullet" could be found that works on one of these commonalities -- at any rate I would not discourage such research.
  • Like 2

I guess these CT enthusiasts have to endorse every one that comes along. After all, you don't want to lose the opportunity to say "I told you so" by missing the one that turns out to be true.

They ain't gonna.

That is probably true, but, still, they are all "cancer," in that they have pretty much the same sorts of cause (mutations) and behavior (uncontrolled cellular reproduction) and way of killing (spreading through the body). I think it is possible although not likely that some "magic bullet" could be found that works on one of these commonalities -- at any rate I would not discourage such research.

I wouldn't discourage it either, if one could be found that would be great, but why does treatment work for one type of cancer while another is a fruitless endeavor. The wide ranging causes of cancer are the problem. If there was a magic bullet as you put it would likely have to be at the genetic level. That is the problem with cancer, you can have the cancer gene and never get cancer, and not have the cancer gene and get it still due to enviormental factors. I just think its to complex for a all encompassing cure. But time will tell I suppose.

I think they do have a cure but if they Cure cancer then docs, hospitals and very body else will go broke.

I hate saying this but to these people cancer is a business and money is the root of it all.

If they cure cancer then governments around the world will be able to dramatically reduce their health and social security budgets, and either save the money or spend it on something else.

If they cure cancer then governments around the world will be able to dramatically reduce their health and social security budgets, and either save the money or spend it on something else.

Altruism combined with economic interests can sometimes be a good thing.

Then we will have to figure into the equation Food water ,more over population ! Hum ! A Human sitiuation !

• 5 months later...

Lux Health Resources deals with plants and herbs & data from Research. They have created a herb combination that includes Tripterygium or thunder

god vine. Their Cancer formula has 5 ingredients.

According to their website, 3 herbs are at the top of many hundreds of herbs studied having the most number of activities - anticancer and other stuff that work against cancer.

These herbs are Thunder god vine, turmeric and ginger and these 3 are part of their formula.

It is called TTG formula which stands for the first letters of these top herbs.

Look at their webpage

http://follownatures...tg-formula.html

• Like 2

In the course of the evolution of multi-celled organisms, the ability of each cell to reproduce whenever conditions permit had to be suppressed. This had to be a massive problem involving hundreds of systems, and my guess is cancer occurs when the suppression systems fail to work completely.

Lux Health Resources deals with plants and herbs & data from Research. They have created a herb combination that includes Tripterygium or thunder

god vine. Their Cancer formula has 5 ingredients.

According to their website, 3 herbs are at the top of many hundreds of herbs studied having the most number of activities - anticancer and other stuff that work against cancer.

These herbs are Thunder god vine, turmeric and ginger and these 3 are part of their formula.

It is called TTG formula which stands for the first letters of these top herbs.

Look at their webpage

http://follownatures...tg-formula.html

Unfortunately, if these treatments work, the link provided by the OP suggests they'll be suppressed.

So what will that mean if the company continues to sell these products?

One man's pain is other man's gain. In this case drug industries profit from selling garbage that makes people addicted, rather then help them cure cancer.

And most important, money that scientists get for research of cancer... Its too low amount, but there was, for example, Samuel Eto who had wages of 20mil per season, only from club. That is 1 reason why there is no cure for cancer and i cant see any advance in near future. What i see is people who get cured ( in a way ) by using alternative stuff...

• Like 2

I thought it was common knowledge by now that cures are not profitable. Modern medicine is all about substaining diseases.

• Like 3

I thought it was common knowledge by now that cures are not profitable. Modern medicine is all about substaining diseases.

T

That's not common knowledge. That is common misconception. Modern medicine is all about dealing with disease in a scientific manner.

Cures are profitable.