Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sleep fear of persecution

kent250

Since May i been having these weird strange things happening to me when i go to sleep. Im not afraid. For some reason when i sleep, i feel like something is happening around me. I jolt out of my bed preoccupied with something i cant recall. I remember being extremely afraid, I feared persecution. I thought i was going to die. I felt like i had special powers or i felt like i was fighting something. I prayed to heavenly father, told him to protect me. I read the bible everyday. How does these things affect me? Well, i feel vulnerable when i go to sleep, so i cant sleep properly. Its almost as if im traumatised by something and i cant go to sleep, cause it will worsen it. My sleep is very superficial, i focus on things around me. So i dont get that quality of sleep.

I try to recall, i remembered my father coming home late from work as always.. I thought He wasnt his usually self. I thought he was going to kill me for some reason. I love my father, i have good relationship with him. For some reason in my subconscious i feared that he was going to kill me, if i dont do something, he will. My father is depressed, in the past ,me and father had a rocky relationship. but It all has been resolved. For some reason i constantly worry about him. I even cry. I dont know why. The last time i felt like this when i thought my dear friend and one of my classmates, both died eventually. My friend committed suicide, days and months before i thought about him, and cried. I felt the something when i thought about my classmate. I cried and was in great distress, then he died in a car accident. I dont know understand why i cried. Why i was distressed at those moments. Now i feel the same thing for dad, i pray to heavenly father nothing bad happens to him or anyone in my family.

Edited by kent250

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davros of Skaro

• kent250

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you are giving yourself anxiety?