Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Introduction & Reading Question for clarity

thoughthough

Intro -Hello all. I am KJ age 22. I have only within this last year followed astrology avidly but have a lot to learn. I have never had a psychic reading but would really like some peace of mind for this issue.

Background - I have I have gone through many changes and growing experiences since March 2012 including loosing my best friend to a car accident, educational goals and career, changing lovers and having sexual experiences, moving out, becoming more spiritual, gender identity...the whole shebang! It has been intense to say the least. I am a firm believer of being as honest and open as possible and following my intuition.

More background - I also have re-connected with two people I've dated in the past. One I feel in love with as we had a strong out of now where re-connection and we have been exchanging I love you's since last time we saw each other(long distance) . I have only tried to respect her and be as honest and open as possible about who I am and how I feel and what I've done but I seem to have been punished for it. She was against my belief in polyamory, which I could handle but she became hurt after I told her I tried being with someone else( because she agreed to an open relationship) I told her it actually didn't feel right( as if it was cheating) because I felt I was just trying to fill her( my love's shoes). It rubbed her the wrong way Sunday.

She is also finishing up her last weeks in college before she graduates so she is stressed about deadlines

I have conflicting feelings...good about being honest and open and sticking to my word and being true to myself and her but silly about not having waited longer because I just found out that making important decisions is difficult around solar eclipse time(today).

After asking her to tell me how she's feeling and to be frank as possible she sent a text that said,

Hi. I don't normally feel this way but this is something I can't handle right now. I adore you but this is too complicated and aggravating for me with everything else going on.

She is a Pisces

My Reading Question

Is this a transitional break for us into something stronger because of the solar eclipse "new beginnings"? Or will we not work out because it should be ended?

Edited by thoughthough

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theotherguy

• thoughthough

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the show, thoughthough! Good luck with however your question gets answered :)

Edited by theotherguy