Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Strange Tale of "Dr. 58"

IronGhost

Hi Everyone:

Here is part of an extremely long Ouija session that has generated more than 100 pages of transcript very quickly. This first part has been posted on my blog for a while now, and I originally was not going to share it here ... well, for a variety of reasons -- I did not want to try the patience of the moderators here, and mostly there is so much information that I really don't know what to do with it all ... a lot of it is boring ...

If the mods think this is too long, or whatever, just let me know, or truncate it if you want, or delete it ...

... but a lot of people are also PMing me and e-mailing me with so many questions. A lot of people can't figure out what is going on in this session, so rather than myself taking the time to offer so many explanations with my limited time, I thought it might be a good idea to throw it open for discussion to the many sharp minds here at UM, and you can all weigh in and sort of "self answer" your own questions through discussion process.

Once again, I want to state that this IS NOT FICTION -- I don't consider it so because it is information transcribed directly from the Ouija board, not something that I cooked up or thought of, just info coming across the board while I hold my mind blank as best I can, using my 29 years of Zen meditation discipline ...

... and my Ouija partner does not read or write because of a mental handicapp...

So, anyway, without further ado, read and discuss if you feel like it...

---

Opening Statement: We cast out our minds into the vast Universe and seek conversation with anyone who will come forth. Who will speak with us?

(Note: The planchette began moving with unusual swiftnesss, choosing letters so rapidly we found it a challenge to keep up in recording them).

ANSWER: I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE OR SOME THING FROM MINNESOTA.

Question: Then you’re in luck. We are located in Minnesota. We are ordinary people. We are not “things.“ Who are you?

ANSWER: DR. 58.

Question: Are you a human being?

Question: Are you a doctor?

ANSWER: THAT’S WHAT YOU CAN CALL ME.

Question: Call you? Is Dr. 58 your real name?

ANSWER: YOU CAN CALL ME THAT.

Question: Dr. 58 sounds like what we might call an online name, or an Internet kind of name. Is that what it is?

ANSWER: WHAT IS ONLINE AND WHAT IS INTERNET?

Question: We won’t get into that right now. Don’t worry about it. Why don't you want to give your real name?

ANSWER: I'M AFRAID. YOU MAY REALLY BE FROM MINNESOTA.

Question: Why should that frighten you?

ANSWER: MANY REASONS, AS YOU SHOULD KNOW.

Question: I can't think of one reason. Why are you afraid?

ANSWER: SO MANY REASONS. FOR ONE, JUST TALKING TO YOU IS ILLEGAL. I COULD GO TO PRISON.

Question: Why? That seems totally ridiculous. Where are you located, and who are you?

ANSWER: I AM DR. 58. I'M IN NEW YORK CITY. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS WORKING. IS THIS A TRICK?

Question: I'm not trying to trick you. How is that you are communicating with us through the Ouija board?

ANSWER: WHAT IS AN OUIJA BOARD?

Question: A simple device. A flat board inscribed with the alphabet and another object that indicates letters as we touch it, and thus spells out what you are telling us. What method are using to communicate with us?

ANSWER: AN ORACLE. I DID NOT THINK IT WOULD WORK. BUT IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING.

Question: Could you describe your oracle?

ANSWER: IT IS A GLASS BULB FILLED WITH SESAME OIL. I ROLL IT ON THE HASSAS GRID AND IS SOMEHOW ELECTS GLYPHS THAT COMMUNICATE YOUR MESSAGE.

Question: Where did you get a glass bulb, and how did you get the oil into it?

ANSWER: A GLASS ARTISAN MADE IT FOR ME.

Question: What is this hassas grid?

ANSWER: DON’T YOU HAVE IT IN MINNESOTA?

Question: I don‘t think so. Is it some kind of table or object with symbols or letters on it, something like that?

ANSWER: NO. I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.

(Note: We decided not to pursue the details of this device or whatever it was Dr. 58 was using because I had the feeling it would get tedious. We wanted to get onto the obvious bigger issues already suggested.

Question: Is the use of the Hassas Grid a common form of communication in your world?

ANSWER: IT IS ONE OF THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES. THEY WERE EXTRACTED APPARENTLY FROM MINNESOTA. DO YOU KNOW OF THEM?

Question: Of the Verdantic Mysteries? No, we have never heard of it or them. You say this is from Minnesota? Where in Minnesota? Please explain.

ANSWER: IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FROM MINNESOTA. THE MAD PRIEST RETURNED THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES USING HIS PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY. HE WAS ONE OF THE FEW TO RETURN FROM MINNESOTA, OR SO IT IS BELIEVED.

Question: Well, something very odd is going on here, and what you say creates so many questions. We hardly know where to start. Who is the Mad Priest?

ANSWER: HE WAS THE REVERAND FATHER RESTON VROMIN. BUT AFTER HE RETURNED FROM MINNESOTA HE BECAME KNOWN AS OLD CAVE. NOW HE IS A HOMELESS WANDERER AND STREET PREACHER.

Question: That's his name, or nickname? Old Cave? Was he a Catholic Priest?

ANSWER: YES. HE WAS A CATHOLIC. BUT NOW HE IS OLD CAVE THE RANTING STREET PROPHET.

Question: That's a strange name. But, you say that he was one of the few to return from Minnesota, and I presume back to New York where you are located. Why is that so unusual? People travel from Minnesota to New York, and vica versa all the time.

ANSWER: JESUS! THEY DO?

Question: Well of course! What's going on here? There is something I am not getting. Let me ask you this: What year is it?

ANSWER: 1951.

Question: It is the year 1951 and you are located in New York City? Well, we are in Minnesota and the year is 2010.

ANSWER: HOLY COW!

Question: So we are in your future. But still, we don't understand your strange ideas about Minnesota. What do you mean when you say that Old Cave is ‘one of the few' to return from Minnesota?

ANSWER: FEW WHO GOES TO MINNESOTA ARE EVER SEEN AGAIN. IT IS ILLEGAL T0 GO THERE. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR ME TO EVEN BE COMMUNICATING WITH YOU, IF YOU REALLY ARE FROM MINNESOTA.

Question: But why? Minnesota is part of United States just as New York is. What's the big deal?

ANSWER: JESUS CHRIST, IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK, THAT MINNESOTA IS IN THE UNITED STATES?

Question: Of course. It may be the year 2010 here, but Minnesota became a state in 1859, I think. You should know that, right, or maybe you are in some kind of alternate dimension. Do you think that is the case?

ANSWER: ALTERNATE DIMENSION. WHAT IS THAT? BUT NO ONE CONSIDERS MINNESOTA TO BE A STATE LIKE ANY OTHER STATE.

Question: Why not?

ANSWER: I DON'T THINK YOU ARE BEING HONEST WITH ME. ARE YOU REALLY IN MINNESOTA RIGHT NOW?

Question: Yes. We are in a rural area near a small town in northern Minnesota.

ANSWER: THIS IS CRAZY ANYWAY. IF YOU ARE FROM MINNESOTA, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

Question: But why?

ANSWER: EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON INSIDE MINNESOTA IS THE BIGGEST MYSTERY IN THE WORLD.

Question: How long has this been the situation?

ANSWER: IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT.

Question: Well, what about Iowa?

ANSWER: WHAT ABOUT IT?

Question: Well, Iowa is just south of Minnesota. It borders our state on the south. How do you feel about Iowa?

ANSWER: IOWA IS A NORMAL BORING FARM STATE. IT'S MINNESOTA JUST TO THE NORTH OF IT THAT IS THE BIG MYSTERY.

Question: Can people travel from Iowa to Minnesota? I mean, in my world, people cross back and forth across the Iowa-Minnesota border all the time.

ANSWER: THAT'S RIDICULOUS. YOU CAN APPROACH MINNESOTA FROM IOWA, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GET SO CLOSE, AND ANYONE WHO DARES TO GO INTO MINNESOTA IS EITHER BRAVE OR CRAZY OR SUICIDAL.

Question: Again, all I can do is ask why? This all seems so ridiculous.

ANSWER: NO ONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE MINNESOTA. WE ONLY KNOW THAT IT IS WEIRD AND DANGEROUS.

Question: Like what, for example?

ANSWER: EVERYTHING. THE DOPPELGANGERS.

Question: What are you talking about? I mean, I know what a doppelganger is. A doppelganger is a double of a person, or something like that, Is that what you are talking about?

ANSWER: YES. THE DOPPELGANGERS THAT COME OUT OF MINNESOTA. ARE YOU A TROLL?

Question: Heavens no! I am an ordinary person. Trolls are mythical creatures.

ANSWER: IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?

Question. Well, yes. You’ll have to explain this. We can’t figure out what you are talking about here. Start with the doppelgangers that you say come out of Minnesota. What is that about?

ANSWER: WHEN SOME PEOPLE MANAGE TO ENTER MINNESOTA, THEY DON’T COME BACK OUT. BUT SOMETIMES AN EXACT DOUBLE COMES BACK OUT.

Question: Dr. 58, are you delusional? Are you in a mental institution in New York?

ANSWER: NO! I’M AN ORDINARY KID OF NORMAL MIND.

Question: You’re a kid? How old are you?

ANSWER: 17.

Question: Well, tell us more about this doppelganger problem, could you?

ANSWER: GOD, I DON’T KNOW IF I SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THIS.

Question: We mean you no harm. We only want to communicate with interesting people. We are not doppelgangers. Tell us more about Minnesota doppelgangers, will you?

ANSWER: THERE WAS A HORRIBLE CASE HERE RECENTLY.

Question: Please, Dr. 58, tell us about it. Don’t be afraid.

ANSWER: YOU CAN’T PLACE A HEX ON ME. I HAVE ENACTED CODICIL 13 OF THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES.

Question: Fine! We would not put a hex on you anyway, we don’t even know how to administer a hex. Will you please tell us about this horrible incident with the doppelganger?

ANSWER: A MAN. HIS NAME WAS KAROL TENDT. HE MADE ILLEGAL ENTRANCE TO MINNESOTA. THREE MONTHS LATER HE CAME OUT, BUT IT WASN’T HIM.

Question: Was it a duplicate of him? A doppelganger?

ANSWER: YES. A PERFECT DOPPELGANGER.

Question: Well, if he was a perfect doppelganger, as you say, how do you know it really was. Maybe it was just Karol Tendt who came to Minnesota and returned. Maybe this is all just superstition on your part.

ANSWER: SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENED.

Question: What happened?

ANSWER: KAROL TEDNT RETURNED AND ESCAPED PROSECUTION FOR GOING TO MINNESOTA, AND RETURNED TO HIS WIFE.

Question: Well, if you say that it is so illegal to go to Minnesota, even to speak with someone from Minnesota, how is it that Karol Tendt was not prosecuted?

ANSWER: BECAUSE OF THE CONSTITUTION. HE HAS LEGAL RIGHTS.

Question: But didn’t he break the law by going to and returning from Minnesota, and therefore, violate your constitution and laws?

ANSWER: YES, BUT IT COULD NOT BE PROVED HE WAS IN MINNESOTA, AND THERE WAS NO WAY TO KNOW HE WAS A DOPPELGANGER.

Question: Are you saying he got some good lawyers and managed to beat the rap of having gone to Minnesota and returned?

ANSWER: YES, EXACTLY.

Question: Well, how do you know he went to Minnesota for sure?

ANSWER: THAT’S OBVIOUS. HE TURNED OUT TO BE A DOPPELGANGER.

Question: Hmmm. Do you have some kind of test for doppelgangers, like a blood test or some kind of DNA scan?

ANSWER: THE BLOOD WILL NOT TELL. WHAT IS DNA?

Question: Never mind about the DNA. It has to do with what we know about biology here in our world. It’s scientific. But just tell us what was so horrible about this whole doppelganger situation with Karol Tendt, would you?

ANSWER: HIS IGNORANT WIFE TOOK HIM BACK. A MONTH LATER SHE BECAME PREGNANT. I’M AFRAID TO SPEAK OF THIS.

Question: Please don’t be afraid. Perhaps Codicil 13 of the Verdantic Mysteries will protect you. Did something strange happen with her pregnancy?

ANSWER: WHEN SHE WAS TO GIVE BIRTH, KAROL TENDT ACCOMPANIED HER TO THE HOSPITAL. IN THE DELIVERY ROOM WITH THE MEDICAL PEOPLE, KAROL TENDT EXCUSED HIMSELF AS HIS WIFE WAS IN LABOR.

(There was a long pause, so we kept prodding Dr. 58 to continue. Finally he did)

Question: What happened then, Dr. 58?

ANSWER: KAROL TEDNT SAID HE WAS NERVOUS ABOUT THE TRAUMA OF WITNESSESING HIS WIFE IN BIRTH. HE LEFT THE BIRTHING ROOM. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO THE BATHROOM. HE WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN.

Question: And then what happened? Did his wife give birth to a baby?

ANSWER: NO.

Question: Well, what happened?

ANSWER: SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A TROLL LARVA.

Question: What? Wow! What is a troll larva? What does that look like?

ANSWER: LIKE A BIG INSECT LARVA. WHITE, FAT, SQUIRMY.

Question: This sounds absolutely disgusting and horrible. So does this larva hatch into a troll later, and what do you mean by a troll?

ANSWER: YOU CLAIM TO BE FROM MINNESOTA BUT DO NOT KNOW TROLLS?

Question: We know of them as mythical creatures. They are not real. They are humanoid, I suppose. But, basically, we would think of a troll as a kind of magical creature, like a fairy or elf. They might have green skin and pointy ears, and stuff life that. They might have lumpy faces or warts, and such. But these are just fairy tails. We do not consider them to be real. Or at least the vast majority of people do not. Does this sound like the what you think of as a troll? I should add, our mythical trolls do not generally start out as an insect kind of larvae in our tales.

ANSWER: KAROL TENDT’S WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A TROLL LARVA, WHICH LATER HATCHED INTO A TROLL NYMPH.

Question: What happened then? I mean, what happens in your world when a human woman gives birth to a troll?

ANSWER: IT WAS TAKEN TO THE GOVERNMENT SCIENCE INSTITUTE FOR STUDY. IT MOLTED RAPIDLY FROM NYMPH TO ADULT TROLL. IT IS BELIEVED TO HAVE ESCAPED. IT WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN -- BUT NO ONE BELIEVES THAT. WE THINK THE AUTHORTIES KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO IT, BUT ARE NOT TALKING.

Question: What happened to the mother?

ANSWER: TOUCHED BY EVIL. SHUNNED.

Question: How awful. Let’s back up here a bit. So the situation was this: Karol Tendt apparently went to Minnesota. He did not come back out, but rather a perfect duplicate of him came out, or a doppelganger. The double of Karol Tendt was so perfect that everyone, even his wife and lawyers, thought he was the real Karol Tendt, a normal human and husband. He impregnated his wife, then disappeared while his wife was in labor. She have birth to a troll larva, which later grew into a troll. It was assumed from this that Karol Tendt was actually a sort of troll in perfect disguise as a human being, and his purpose was to impregnate a female human with a troll baby. Are we getting this right?

ANSWER: KAROL TENDT WAS A DOPPELGANGER, BUT WE DON’T KNOW IF HE WAS A TROLL.

Question: Yet his offspring was a troll, so can’t we make that assumption?

ANSWER: NO. KAROL TENDT IS THE ONLY DOPPELGANGER TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH TROLL ACTIVITY.

Question: You know something, Dr. 58, if it wasn’t for the fact that we are communicating your via an Ouija board, we would simply say that you are just spinning a tall tale for entertainment. Please don’t take offense, but are you just another Ouija entity who likes to spew nonstop baloney, as is our experience often times with this method of communication?

ANSWER: I DON’T KNOW WHAT AN OUIJA ENTITY IS. WHAT IS THAT?

Question: It’s anyone of thing that communicates with us via the Ouija board. Are you just making up this story about Karol Tendt and the troll larva baby?

ANSWER: I’M AN ORDINARY KID IN NEW YORK. I’M A PERSON. YOU SAY YOU’RE A PERSON. HOW DO I KNOW? YOU COULD BE A MINNESOTA TROLL MOCKING ME.

Question: We are not trolls, we don’t think trolls exist. That’s why we find your story so fantastic.

ANSWER: YOU MAKE STRANGE CLAIMS, TOO.

Question: Like what?

ANSWER: YOU CLAIM TO BE IN THE FUTURE, IN THE YEAR 2010.

Question: Well, you said you were in 1951, and all we know is that we are in 2010. I don’t know what else to say but that’s the truth. We make no strange claims. We’re just being honest with you. Why is it again you are speaking with us? You claim it is illegal and you are afraid, yet here you are talking to us. Do you live with your parents, and do they know what you are up to?

ANSWER: YES, I LIVE WITH MY MOM AND DAD. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. THEY WOULD PUNISH ME. THEY WOULD BE FRIGHTENDED AND HORRFIED THAT I CONTACT MINNESOTA.

Question: So why are you doing it then?

ANSWER: I AM CURIOUS. I WANT ADVENTURE. I LISTEN TO THE STORIES OF OLD CAVE ON THE STREET CORNER. I WANT TO KNOW.

Question: So Old Cave, that’s the Mad Priest, the former Father Reston Vromin? He now stands on the street corner and tells stories about the strange land of Minnesota. Is that the case?

ANSWER: NOT MINNESOTA. IT’S ILLEGAL TO SPEAK OF IT. HE STANDS ON THE CORNER OF WEST 8TH ST. AND 5TH AVENUE AND I LIKE TO LISTEN TO HIS SERMONS. SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM RAVINGS.

Question: But it is assumed his raving concern knowledge gained in Minnesota, even if he is careful not to say so?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: Well, did Old Cave somehow manage to escape prosecution for his illegal trip to Minnesota as well? Did he have a good lawyer, too, and how do you know he is not a doppelganger?

ANSWER: HE IS NOT A DOPPELGANGER BECAUSE HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HIS OLD SELF ANYMORE. HE CAME BACK FROM MINNESOTA BENT OVER, BALD, AND WITHERED.

Question: But everyone is still certain that this Old Cave, as you call him, is still the former Father Vromin? And how did he escape the law?

ANSWER: MOST THINK IT IS FATHER VROMIN. I THINK SO. HE IS NOT A DOPPELGANGER BECAUSE HE LOOKS UNLIKE THE FORMER FATHER VROMIN.

Question: Well, maybe it’s not him at all then, then? Does Old Cave claim to be Father Vromin?

ANSWER: NO. BUT IT MUST BE HIM. THE BIRTHMARK ON HIS FACE IS IDENTICAL ON HIS WITHERED SKIN.

Question: What kind of birthmark does he have?

ANSWER: A LARGE “S” MARK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS FACE.

Question: Why wasn’t he prosecuted for going to Minnesota?

ANSWER: THERE IS NO POLITICAL WILL. HE IS OBSCURE. A HOMELESS MAN WHO WALKS THE STREETS. HE NEVER TALKS ILLEGALLY ABOUT MINNESOTA. HARD TO PROVE HE WAS THERE.

Question: Did the original Father Vromin announce that he was going to Minnesota?

ANSWER: YES. HE BELIEVED THAT THE POWER OF CHRIST WAS ALL POWERFUL, MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYTHING THAT MIGHT EXIST IN MINNESOTA.

Question: So he was kind of a holy missionary for Christ, on a mission to tame the weird and magical land of Minnesota, and bring it under the control of the power of Christ?

Question: How long is it believed he was in Minnesota?

ANSWER: SEVERAL YEARS.

Question: Well, why did he not return to his church and his priestly duties?

ANSWER: HE MUST HAVE LOST HIS FAITH IN MINNESOTA TO SOME MAGIC THERE.

Question: So, now does he preach about the Catholic faith as being false?

ANSWER: NO, HE DOES NOT TALK ABOUT RELIGION. HE TALKS ABOUT MANY STRANGE THINGS.

Question: Such as these Verdantic Mysteries you mention?

ANSWER: YES. FATHER VROMIN WAS KNOWN TO HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY, AND SO HE COULD HAVE MEMORIZED THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES IN MINNESOTA AND BROUGHT THEM BACK HERE.

Question: So he wrote them down and published them, or what?

ANSWER: NO. OTHERS SCRIBED HIS TEACHINGS. FOLLOWERS. THERE IS A SCROLL.

Question: Someone wrote down the Verdantic Mysteries onto a scroll?

Question: And you have a copy of that scroll?

ANSWER: YES. I OBTAINED IT FROM A CRIMINAL.

Question: Why a criminal?

ANSWER: IT IS FEARED THAT THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES ARE FROM MINNESOTA, AND THEREFORE, ILLEGAL.

Question: Jeepers, your tales never end, and we have so many questions. Let us shift gears for a moment and go back to this case of travel to Minnesota. What about the other states that border Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Canada to the north, Manitoba and Ontario. And then of course Lake Superior to the east. You mean to tell us that no one in any of these border lands may enter Minnesota?

(To be continued....)

Well if this world is as bad as the kid says I'm surprised the US government of that reality hasn't nuked the ever living hell out of the trolls. That would learn them.

Edited by Corp

Sounds like the solid foundations for some adventure novel. You in 2010, Dr 58 in 1951, the grand climax you meet and defeat the Troll King and live happily ever after ... or do you because as your wife goes into labour you excuse yourself....

If this is all true, then it is pretty cool and not really scary as is usually the case for Ouija boards. Then again, it could just as easily be a ghost or dead person screwing with you just for the laugh. Either way, I definitely want to read more.

wow, strange interestin story usually i would be pretty quick to say the poster was trolling but as youve had over 3000 posts i believe that you would not lie, ive never had the chance to try a ouija board because i know of people that have had bad experiences.

definately want to read more.

Edited by Grey Britain

Very interesting read, made even more so by the fact that I live in Minnesota as well - not that I believe a word of it, but entertaining nonetheless.

I think I've seen you admit in the past that your Ouija stories are writing exercises?

Edited by Moonie2012

Very interesting read, made even more so by the fact that I live in Minnesota as well - not that I believe a word of it, but entertaining nonetheless.

I think I've seen you admit in the past that your Ouija stories are writing exercises?

No way are they writing exercises, and I don't consider these stories made up -- this is information that comes straight off the Ouija board.

I never have the tiniest clue about what the Ouija will say from word to word.

It's true that I make m living as a writer, I write 10, 12 hours a day every day (including Sundays), and on rare occasions I write fiction, but not very often, for the reason I am not a very good fiction writer, despite having sold a handful of short stories over the years.

I consider Ouija work a very welcome break from writing, and a life-time hobby.

Of course, many here would argue that it is my subconscious mind that is writing these stories and perhaps my "inner frustrated fiction writer" but I don't believe that to be the case, and in fact, I know that's not the case.

Always nice to have a fellow Minnesotan on the boards! Moonie! If you ever read the rest of these particular transcripts, you'll be glad you live in "Our Minnesota" rather than the one Dr. 58 describes. It gets very, very weird and gruesome at times, and very scary and very unpleasant.

So hit us with the rest already will ya?! Lol

So hit us with the rest already will ya?! Lol

Okay, for my friend Paul Noise, here is the next installment. Not sure how much I will post here -- this stuff is well beyond a 100 pages of transcripts. It goes on and on, and very swiftly. It just pours off the board; we have to use a tape recorder to keep up with the letters.

------

Question: Jeepers, your tales never end, and we have so many questions. Let us shift gears for a moment and go back to this case of travel to Minnesota. What about the other states that border Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Canada to the north, Manitoba and Ontario. And then of course Lake Superior to the east. You mean to tell us that no one in any of these border lands may enter Minnesota?

ANSWER: THERE IS NO NORTH OR SOUTH DAKOTA, ONLY DAKOTA. FEW DARE ENTER MINNESOTA BY LAND OR SEA.

Question: Well, have the authorities built some kind of wall around Minnesota, or what is the situation? This doesnt seem practical at all.

ANSWER: THERE HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTS TO BUILD WALLS BUT IT IS TROUBLESOME. THERE IS A 50-MILE NEUTRAL ZONE FROM THE AGREED UPON BORDER OF MINNESOTA WHEREIN NO ON ENTERS. MOST STAY MUCH FURTHER AWAY.

Question: So you can legally get within 50 miles of Minnesota, or within the neutral zone, or whatever?

Question: What about by sea? Do ships or boats approach Minnesota from Lake Superior?

ANSWER: THERE IS A 100 LEAGUE NEUTRAL ZONE BY SEA WHICH NO SHIP MAY OR WILL ENTER. THERE HAVE BEEN INCIDENTS.

Question: Could you describe one such incident by sea?

ANSWER: MANY SHIPS HAVE DISAPPEARED ON THE WATERS OF THE MINNESOTA ANGLE.

Question: Is that what you call the neutral region of the water that borders Minnesota on Lake Superior?

Question: We have something here in Minnesota we call the Northwest Angle, but that is the northernmost point of Minnesota jutting into Lake of the Woods. Do you know of it?

Question: Has anything stranger happened in terms of sea-going incidents involving Minnesota waters?

ANSWER: MANY.THE PRESLIN BARTON WAS BLOWN INTO THE MINNESOTA ANGLE WATERS BY A STORM. THE SHIP DRIFTED BACK OUT, ALL CREW MISSING, SHIP INTACT AND PERFECT CONDITION.

Question: How many were on board ship?

ANSWER: MORE THAN 200 CREW.

Question: Did any of the crew members appears back outside of Minnesota as doppelgangers?

Question: What about by air? Does anyone fly over the skies of Minnesota?

ANSWER: THIS IS A NO FLY ZONE. IT IS ILLEGAL.

Question: What if an airplane gets lost in a storm and crash lands in Minnesota?

ANSWER: GOD HELP THEM.

Question: How about very high-flying aircraft. You say you are in the year 1951, I assume you have jet airplane technology?

ANSWER: YES, OF COURSE WE HAVE JETS.

Question: I mean large passenger jets that fly at very high altitudes, such as 30,000 feet. Can they fly over Minnesota?

ANSWER: ALL AIR TRAVEL STEERS VERY WIDE OF MINNESOTA AIR SPACE. THERE HAVE EVEN BEEN INCIDENTS FROM OUTER SPACE.

Question: What!? What kind of incidents from outer space?

ANSWER: THE SATELLITE DISASTERS.

Question: Wait a minute, you have satellite technology in your world, in the year 1951?

ANSWER: YES, OF COURSE.

Question: Wow, here in our world, the first crude satellite was not launched until 1957. When did you develop satellite technology in your world.

ANSWER: THE NAZIS LAUNCHED THE FIRST SATELLITE IN THE 1930S.

Question: The Nazis! In our world we fought a huge war against the Nazis in the 1940s. Who is the leader of the Nazis in your world, and we presume you are talking about Nazi Germany.

ANSWER: GERMANY YES, AND OTHERS.

Question: What about Adolph Hitler? Do you know that name?

ANSWER: NO. IS HE FROM MINNESOTA?

Question: No! He was an extremely evil man who led the Nazi movement in our world. He was from Germany. His policies resulted in what we called World War II. The Nazis were defeated and no longer exist, except for a few weirdoes. Arent the Nazis evil in your world?

ANSWER: THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE.

Question: Are there many Nazis in your America?

ANSWER: SOME.

Question: Wow. Well, anyway, can you tell us about this incident involving Minnesota and the satellite disaster that you speak of?.

ANSWER: OUR COMMUNICATION WILL SOON END WITHOUT MORE C-CHITS

Question: What are C-Chits?

ANSWER: REQUIRED BY THE ARBITER OF THE HASSAS GRID, THE ORACLE I AM USING.

Question: Hmmmmm. But what are C-Chits?

ANSWER: CONSCIOUSNESS CHITS. I DONT UNDERSTAND IT VERY WELL. THEY FUEL THE GRID.

Question: Who or what is this Arbiter of the Hassas Grid?

ANSWER: THE FACILITATOR OF THE HASSAS GRID WHOM ALLOWS OUR COMMUNICATION.

Question: Is he there with you, or what?

ANSWER: NO. HE COMMUNICATES VIA THE HASSAS GRID.

Question: Is he some kind of entity, or could you explain this a little better?

ANSWER: I AM ALMOST OUT OF C-CHITS. THE ARBITER WOULD SPEAK WITH YOU. ARE YOU WILLING?

Question: Yes, by all means, we would love to communicate with this Arbiter of the Hassas Grid.

ANSWER: YOU MUST SUPPLY ME WITH C-CHITS.

Question: Hello! Do we now speak with the Arbiter of the Hassas Grid?

ANSWER: YES. SUPPLY C-CHITS.

Question: We dont really understand what the are or where to get them.

ANSWER: YOU PUTRID LIAR.

Question: Whoa! Hold on! We are being honest with you. We would be happy to supply you with C-Chits if we knew what they were.

ANSWER: YOU USE THE HASSAS GRID.

Question: Not entirely true. We use a device called the Ouija board which does not require C-Chits. Our friend Dr. 58 uses the Hassas Grid. Perhaps you should seek your C-Chits from him?

ANSWER: BILE FROM A LOWER SAC! PAY 100 C-CHITS!

Question: Lower sac?! Your comments sting our dignity! Please put us back into contact with Dr. 58, and we will get to the bottom of this C-Chit issue and possibly supply you with the C-Chits you require.

ANSWER: I AM NOT A FOOL. 100 C-CHITS. PAY.

Question: What are C-Chits and where can we get them?

ANSWER: CRAWLING FILTH. PAY CHITS.

Question: We cannot supply them if we dont even know what they are. At least give us a hint on how to obtain and trade in this method of barter, can you?

ANSWER: PAY CHITS.

(Note: We had come to an impasse with the Arbiter of the Hassas Grid. No matter how hard he tried to come to some kind of terms on the C-Chit issue, we gained no traction on the issue of the C-Chits. The Arbiter would only demand more Chits.

So we tried a number of times to bypass the Arbiter of the Hassas Grid and contact Dr. 58 on our own, but we were unable to raise him. This was a vast disappointment because we had so many more questions for Dr. 58, and we especially wanted to know about these satellite disasters he mentioned in relation to his strange version of Minnesota.

Over the next several days, we tried to call forth Dr. 58 again, but to no avail. We were thinking about just giving up, but then we decided to contact MOMMY to see if she could help us in this situation. As usual, the amazing MOMMY was able to offer us some very interesting advice, and she was able to help us obtain the C-Chits we needed. I will post that session with MOMMY in the next installment.)

Edited by IronGhost

Thank you

This is so damn awesome. I don't know what to make of it, but WOW.

I eagerly await your next installment, this is really interesting.

Even though I struggle to believe this all came from a ouiji board, your tales are mind bending and highly interesting.

I eagerly await your next installment, this is really interesting.

Even though I struggle to believe this all came from a ouiji board, your tales are mind bending and highly interesting.

Thank you for your kind words, sleepless.

I assure you, this is all from the Ouija board. Keep in mind, I have been practicing the Ouija board for 43 years. I think if anyone sticks with anything for 43 years, one might come up with results that seem remarkable.

Thank you for your kind words, sleepless.

I assure you, this is all from the Ouija board. Keep in mind, I have been practicing the Ouija board for 43 years. I think if anyone sticks with anything for 43 years, one might come up with results that seem remarkable.

I have been reading through your blog and old posts for a while now, some of these accounts are really amazing.

But I have noticed something about Dr. 58...

For someone seeking to contact someone in Minnesota, he spent quite a bit of time answering your questions instead of asking his own.

This bothers me for some reason. I wouldn't expect a young mind interested in the mysteries of Minnesota to become an answer dispenser.

Edited by Sleepless Dreams

I can't wait to hear what Mommy has to say about this. Sounds like you've tapped into an alternate dimension/timeline. :]

PS. How can the Nazi's not know of Hitler. Even in an alternate timeline.....bizarre.

Edited by Guyver

I can't wait to hear what Mommy has to say about this. Sounds like you've tapped into an alternate dimension/timeline. :]

Yeah, there was a light novel I read similar to this called "Darker Than Black"

Basically there was a meteor crash, and a 10 mile radius around it was sealed off from the public by the government and the area was known as Hell's Gate. Anyone who entered the area either goes insane, experienced something horrible, saw incredibly delusions, experienced gaps in time space, or died.

Strange things even occur outside of the walled area.

People near the site sometimes instantly gained psychic/telekinetic-esque abilities at the cost of losing their emotions and becoming self focused, leaving their families.

This whole Minnesota is the center for the bizzare reminded me of that.

• Like 1

Nice story, but a bit miffed that you're presenting this as non-fiction. It screams fiction in many ways, most being the distinct way it's written. You do know you are misleading some feeble minds that come here, right? Not okay with that. :angry2:

Also, like Sleepless said, you've already created a story involving some of the things you created here. Classic mistake of using similar things you like to write about, in multiple stories. Not a mistake for a writer, but one for someone who claims their stories are true. Another example of that is your fascination with Minnesota. Authors often write about places they are familiar with and love.

*Snip* - 5i. Rule quoting: Do not quote the site rules to other members, if you believe the rules have been broken please hit the 'report' button.

Edited by SupeRgirl
Rules quote removed
  • Like 1

Woops, misinterpreted something.

Woops, misinterpreted something.

Yeah, I checked your link and didn't see the connection. There was a reference to a grid, but it was un-named and the verdantic never came up - as far as I can see anyway. I would be more skeptical about the fact that these "others" had satelite communications but no knowledge of blood/genetics or dna. Still, I want to hear Mommy's explanation.

Nice story, but a bit miffed that you're presenting this as non-fiction. It screams fiction in many ways, most being the distinct way it's written. You do know you are misleading some feeble minds that come here, right? Not okay with that. :angry2:

Also, like Sleepless said, you've already created a story involving some of the things you created here. Classic mistake of using similar things you like to write about, in multiple stories. Not a mistake for a writer, but one for someone who claims their stories are true. Another example of that is your fascination with Minnesota. Authors often write about places they are familiar with and love.

*Snip* - 5i. Rule quoting: Do not quote the site rules to other members, if you believe the rules have been broken please hit the 'report' button.

Yes, these are very good points, and I really encourage everyone here to give full weight to what jerry only says here. And who knows, maybe jerry only is totally correct.

I mean, I hope no one is taking any of this information seriously in any way, because I dont. From Day 1 from my first Ouija session in 1967, Ive never considered a single word of any of my Ouija transcripts to be anything but wildly entertaining bull**t -- and I think I have said so -- in fact, I know I have said so -- many times on these forums.

I dont claim this information to have any truth or reality in any way. I only make three claims:

1. That this information comes through the process of using the Ouija board.

2. That I dont believe Im making it up as a fiction writer.

(It may be fiction, but if it is, I cant write it without an Ouija board).

3. That the ideometer effect cannot be the explanation for how this works.

If it makes you feel better, think of is as meta fiction. In the old days, they called this kind of material spirit writings.

As for the repetition of the Verdantic Mysteries motif, that could mean two things:

1. The Verdantic Mysteries are real.

2. That its an artifact of my subconscious mind.

I like both possibilities.

Edited by IronGhost

Yeah, I checked your link and didn't see the connection. There was a reference to a grid, but it was un-named and the verdantic never came up - as far as I can see anyway. I would be more skeptical about the fact that these "others" had satelite communications but no knowledge of blood/genetics or dna. Still, I want to hear Mommy's explanation.

This is pulled directly from his wizard story in my link,

Question: We are seeking communication with the Third Bental, level 12 of the Verdantic Mystery.

The same oddity mentioned in this very same story.

And to IronGhost,

I am not going to insult you by attacking and you and claiming this is some wild fantasy you concocted. I will look at this in an objective stand point.

I have spent the past few hours enjoying all of your sessions.

I noticed quite a few patterns.

One of which is that all of the entities you have had discussions with no matter how curious they are of you, spend most of their time answering/replying to your questions, and rarely asking questions of their own.

Also, this is one of the first times to my knowledge that something so specific appeared in two separate and different "sessions." It gives the effect of things coming together A great story element, not that I am claiming that this is fiction.

Furthermore, I really enjoyed your political answer of accepting that this could be real or simply a part of your subconscious. It gives people who believe this a strong reliance on you, and alleviates skeptics at the same time. It doesn't matter whether you are a story teller or someone relating what he has experienced, either way you conduct your self in quite an experienced manner.

I am going to remain objective as best I can through out this, because this is highly interesting whether it is fact or fiction.

• Like 1