Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic connection or other?

silvertabby

So I am not o sure is this is the right place to ask about this and if not please help me find it, but here we go anyway.

(Sorry if this story seems off topic I just thought I would tell the whole story)

So year ago I started dating online and I meet a few men and went out with them and most turned bad so one day I got really mad and shut down my account. my friend recommended me a different one to try and I was like "I don't want to" but out of curiosity I did it anyway.

So I made an account and started going though the singles. I landed on a picture of a particular guy and I could stop staring at him. I had this overwhelming feeling like I knew this guy, it was strange. After not getting any replies in that day, I had this really strong thought in my head "If you send him a message he is going to send one back" It wasn't a thought like I hope he does. no! I actually knew he was going to. So I sent it and a few seconds later he responses.

After that I was confused on what would the out come be with use because of all the bad dating I had go though. So I asked for a sign that he was the one.

I'm pretty skeptical about this kind of thing by the way. so a few days went by and I completely for got about the who looking for a sign thing.

and then while eating at a restaurant with my older sister there was a hot sauce bottle with a picture of a guy who looked just like him! it was weird, I never seen a that product before. ... so I was like ummm... okay don't think way to into it.

Next while paying for a train ticket I was talking to the ticket seller and the name on the jacket on the chair he was sitting on was his but the tickers name was not the same so it wasn't his jacket... okay nothing to think about...

So here is the big kicker a few days later I buy a soda I think it was sprite. And you all know how a lot of those sodas have a code to type in to win stuff? well his name was the code in the soda cap....

So now I still talk to him and we have become really close. now I have dreams about him almost every night and sometimes I can predict anything pertaining to him. wither its him coming over of him calling or just something related to him showing up.

We aren't dating but I would like to. But this whole thing has me kind of confused I really don't know what to make of it. Has anyone else experienced something like this? What do I call what's going on? Its happening more and more now and its really starting to scare me a little.

Am I suppose to be with him or are these some kind of warnings to keep me away from him?

Someone please help me ease my mind.

post-149839-0-61424900-1407637728_thumb.

Well, Jess isn't exactly a rare name so the odds of seeing it aren't unlikely.

Without knowing what he looks like, but knowing he appears similar to a caricature on a sauce bottle, I am lead to believe he has features that would be fairly regular and so seeing these features you recognize them, and mistake that as recognizing him.

Also, I tend to think you aren't all that skeptical if you asked (god? the spirits of nature? the universe?) for a sign tells me that you believe in some level the concept of signs being shown in that way.

You wanted to talk to this guy, and now you're looking for reasons to do it or not do it.

I'm not a romantic person, and I'm pretty clearly not one who goes along with the idea of psychic so here's my suggestion.

Go with what you want. Find out for yourself if he's someone you want to know better. At best you find out you two go great together. Worst, you find out you're not.

If the risk is worth the reward to you, do it.

edit***

Again, I'm a skeptic and believe the life is explainable via rational thoughts and logic, so if this outlook isn't your style, I'm sure others will be by to tell you angels, or higher dimensional beings, or aliens, or God, or Vishnu has given you some sign or another

Edited by Scheming B
  • Like 1

Hi,

I would call what is going on a soul bond relationship. This volume of syncronous events are presented to you so that you will trust in Yourself. Yes you. Trust in your inclinations, your instincts and how you feel.

Try not to over think the relationship potentials. Allow them to evolve in a natural manner. Be open about discussing your concerns with him but avoid becoming obsessed by them.

Best Wishes,

John