Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help, I need a Reading

Supermanfan77

Hey, I need a reading, I can't go into very much detail, but here goes... The job situation is getting out of control, and my boss is going to be leaving probably withing the next 2 years? The next boss is going to be female, right now, she's the Supervisor. but she's going into a deeper training stage, then move up to boss. Then another guy whom I don't really care about, is going to take the Supervisor's now position. I want to know whats going to go down within the next year or two? I'm starting to get stressed out.

If you need any more information about myself let me know?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supermanfan77

• puridalan

• iamblue65

Top Posters In This Topic

do u know a christopher

jamenson... but it wasn't that orginally it was christopher but different last name..and now i can't remmeber it hutchinson also popped up..but ughh lol

also i get a lot a lot of tension in this, at fist i didn't even want to read this one cause it felt so 'bad'

I don't normally do readings. But the first time I read your request, I had the immediate impression that you're not going to be pleased with anything that happens with this situation over the next few years. But, if you put your mind to it, you will be able to be professional about the whole thing and it will work out the best it can. Take that for what it's worth. You could always change jobs.