Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wondering

puridalan

I gave a 'reading' unexpectedly to a friend of mine who is going on a mission, they wanted to know where they were going. Because they do not tell you before hand in this group if you are going over seas and what have you or anything. Anywho, I told them as best I could where they would be traveling because I could, but I also told them about an incident with a vehicle and a disaster with that. The person is obviously worried, ironically didn't know they were a mechanic..but anywho...I am glad that I told them because hopefully it won't happen or blow up now. I want to hear if anyone thinks this is wrong or right telling someone this?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• .i.

• wanisika

• Mr Walker

I had a reading here on this forum and it wasn't accurate at all, everything was wrong. I think you're just worried about them going out on a mission.

Brawl first off was I the one that read you? Secondly, no he's been on many 'missions' before, so it has nothing to do with that. I specifically saw what I saw so perfectly infact, he even said I got the paint color right because they had just painted over the models. I did not need someone to come and insult me if that is what you are doing. I am very serious about all of this, and when I re-hear from in a few months I know that all of what I said will go down..except the one part I don't want to go down. Their location is fixed basically so that will happen, as for the blow up...now that I told him I hope it can be prevented.

It's not a joke, I don't care if someone or even I read you wrong on this forum. It's not a game and it's not some 'psychic' bs. It's peoples lives and I take that personal.

Personally, I don't think it is wrong to tell them.

It's because it can at least help them to prepare something that they're not aware before it may happen to them.

I knew some predictions are not accurate and some predictions are accurate.

There are many factors that can affect the outcome of the predictions.

You said that you gave "reading" to them. Did you use it with your psychic power?

Or, you saw it in your dream? How many times your "visions" came true?

If the probability of your "visions" came true is high based on your gift power, then it's worth to tell them.

You tell them, and it maybe can prevent something from happening.

But, sometimes something cannot be avoided (means God arranges it to be happen) even you already told them to be very careful.

Of course, they should do as best as they can in order to fight against it (maybe, God is testing them).

Please post here if you have any update news about them.

Edited by wanisika

Personally, I don't think it is wrong to tell them.

It's because it can at least help them to prepare something that they're not aware before it may happen to them.

I knew some predictions are not accurate and some predictions are accurate.

There are many factors that can affect the outcome of the predictions.

You said that you gave "reading" to them. Did you use it with your psychic power?

Or, you saw it in your dream? How many times your "visions" came true?

If the probability of your "visions" came true is high based on your gift power, then it's worth to tell them.

You tell them, and it maybe can prevent something from happening.

But, sometimes something cannot be avoided (means God arranges it to be happen) even you already told them to be very careful.

Of course, they should do as best as they can in order to fight against it (maybe, God is testing them).

Please post here if you have any update news about them.

I hate the word pyschic first off, I prefer inutition and it's not a power, it's just like breathing you do it naturally. No they wanted me to read them right there as I was talking to them before they left. SO, I was telling them everything that was coming to my mind. He asked me a question, "Like where am I going to go" and I would map out his route in my head and tell him, and then I happened to see like a gas station and other things but most importantly that little blow...so ya. I don't believe in a god or gods, I believe in higher self. It's not a test as much just a part of living and dying and things going good or wrong. But each to their own on that subject

Thank you for your reply

and I certainly will but it won't be for a while, should be gone probably a few months idk if they will have internet axcess

In my life/experience, the future is mutable/changeable. Any knowledge, be it physical or metaphysical, about one potential future allows greater potential to change that future. So, imo, You can do no harm in telling of a potential future. It does not represent unchangeable fate. It is up to the individual to believe and act as they chose.

Such visions and oral warnings have directly saved my life on at least half a dozen occasions, and allowed me to interact differntly than i would have with the environment (to my benefit and greater productivity) on many other occasions.

I attribute these to both god, and to a universal consciousness, (which may well be one and the same thing) but that is a personal view, based on the individual occurences in my life. and the logical deductions i have been able to make from them.

Others can legitimately come to different conclusions.

The things i can do, (or more correctly which happen through me) i deduce come via my connection to a greater consciousness, which transcends both time and space. Thus, i do not so much "read anothers mind", as access it, via the physical/metaphysical conduit which exists as part of our physical reality.'

It is like a telephone exchange or connection to the www. Part of my consciousness "connects" with a part of another consciousness, and information is transferred. At times one connects to a more universal consciousness, like google, and one learns things that individual, real time, humans do not know. (eg the future)

Edited by Mr Walker

Its not wrong at all!

Not at all! If you see soemthing pertaining to someones saftey or well eing that is the right thing to do! Just tell em :) No matter what

I hate the word pyschic first off, I prefer inutition and it's not a power, it's just like breathing you do it naturally. No they wanted me to read them right there as I was talking to them before they left. SO, I was telling them everything that was coming to my mind. He asked me a question, "Like where am I going to go" and I would map out his route in my head and tell him, and then I happened to see like a gas station and other things but most importantly that little blow...so ya. I don't believe in a god or gods, I believe in higher self. It's not a test as much just a part of living and dying and things going good or wrong. But each to their own on that subject

Thank you for your reply

and I certainly will but it won't be for a while, should be gone probably a few months idk if they will have internet axcess

Honestly, I didn't know you hate the word of "psychic."

If I knew that, I will definitely avoid this word to you.

I sincerely apologize to you if I offended you in any way.

I could see where you're coming from.

Oh, by the way, I just realized you viewed my profile. ^^'

I'm sure you knew who I am, right?

Of course, I can wait patiently for your news.

Thank you for giving me your reply! I really appreciated it.

I want to ask you a question.

Why do you want to hear our opinion of telling someone about your intuition?

I'm just curious...And, I hope my reply and question are not rude to you.

Brawl first off was I the one that read you? Secondly, no he's been on many 'missions' before, so it has nothing to do with that. I specifically saw what I saw so perfectly infact, he even said I got the paint color right because they had just painted over the models. I did not need someone to come and insult me if that is what you are doing. I am very serious about all of this, and when I re-hear from in a few months I know that all of what I said will go down..except the one part I don't want to go down. Their location is fixed basically so that will happen, as for the blow up...now that I told him I hope it can be prevented.

It's not a joke, I don't care if someone or even I read you wrong on this forum. It's not a game and it's not some 'psychic' bs. It's peoples lives and I take that personal.

What? I didn't insult you :blink: I just talked from my personal experience and what I think is going on, if your readings are accurate, I don't know. But if your readings are so accurate that you can easily foresee a accident, then I guess you know what to do.

No you weren't insulting me. Secondly, the reason I am asking for other people's perceptions is because sometimes it's good to hear other peoples perceptions. Even though I may see things that does not give me the right to do whatever I please that also doesn't mean I'm some type of god. Just because you see something doesn't mean the situation gets easier, if anything it can make it more difficult. Secondly, because you are the one seeing something does NOT mean you are in control of the situation, sometimes we are only meant to see. I see these things, but I cannot control something that is happening across a whole other country...that's not my job, it's the persons job who I see in that situation to fix it. People are given free will thus they have the right to decide.

I think people forget that just because someone sees some things does not again make them are hero/god, give them an upper hand as one might assume. Maybe in some cases yes it certainly helps, but it is society in general and each individual who has to help change things as well.

one person can't alter the world

Its not wrong at all!

Not at all! If you see soemthing pertaining to someones saftey or well eing that is the right thing to do! Just tell em :) No matter what

^^That would be along the lines of what i think too. Sometimes its overly obvious to see the path one is headed and that can be hard if there's no other course. But then again, it could be by design and one way or another that person has to walk that path to learn xyz.

Other times it's knowing from experience that what is projected in that moment, is not necessarily the only possible outcome. It sometimes boils down to what extent a person is open or receptive to the choices and options avail to them. I see no harm in it if it's to make a person more aware.

personally, I wouldn't provide specific details if I had the impression something bad was going to happen. I would do the best I could to provide a warning and then try to end with something positive. Don't like negative energy, even if someone thinks they're helping me. I'm too much of a worry wart to hear that stuff.

The think to keep in mind is that potential outcomes can be altered.

It is up to the person who received the reading to change the energies around the forseen circumstance. The reader is just reporting what they sense.

John