Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Amanda Knox is Free


  • Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#31    Myles

Myles

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,245 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 04 October 2011 - 01:52 AM, said:

For all that we like to rail against the US court systems.... they ARE the finest and fairest in the world

Did OJ Simpson say that?


#32    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

    Telekinetic

  • Banned
  • 7,078 posts
  • Joined:10 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

View PostMyles, on 04 October 2011 - 02:48 PM, said:

Did OJ Simpson say that?

Right!?  :lol: It's like.. "This is our story and we're stickin' to it!"  :innocent:


#33    Mike 215

Mike 215

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

People wake up. It did not matter whether she was guilty or innocent because the US put the pressure on Italy to release her. I was watching a news story about her and they interview DONALD TRUMP who said he always believed she was innocent. IF Trump believed in her then you know other billionaires and even  Obmaa felt the same.
So why would they release her? BECAUSE ITALY IS BANKRUPT AND WILL SOON GO DOWN THE DRAIN LIKE GREECE. The last thing they needed was to get Americans angry at them. Soon they will be crawling to Uncle Sam for bucks to save their country.
Remember: money talks, BS walks.


#34    Myles

Myles

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,245 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

View PostMike 215, on 05 October 2011 - 12:04 AM, said:

People wake up. It did not matter whether she was guilty or innocent because the US put the pressure on Italy to release her. I was watching a news story about her and they interview DONALD TRUMP who said he always believed she was innocent. IF Trump believed in her then you know other billionaires and even  Obmaa felt the same.
So why would they release her? BECAUSE ITALY IS BANKRUPT AND WILL SOON GO DOWN THE DRAIN LIKE GREECE. The last thing they needed was to get Americans angry at them. Soon they will be crawling to Uncle Sam for bucks to save their country.
Remember: money talks, BS walks.
I don't think that was a factor.


#35    skookum

skookum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Sussex, UK

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:27 PM

View PostMike 215, on 05 October 2011 - 12:04 AM, said:

People wake up. It did not matter whether she was guilty or innocent because the US put the pressure on Italy to release her. I was watching a news story about her and they interview DONALD TRUMP who said he always believed she was innocent. IF Trump believed in her then you know other billionaires and even  Obmaa felt the same.
So why would they release her? BECAUSE ITALY IS BANKRUPT AND WILL SOON GO DOWN THE DRAIN LIKE GREECE. The last thing they needed was to get Americans angry at them. Soon they will be crawling to Uncle Sam for bucks to save their country.
Remember: money talks, BS walks.


Isn't this always the case?  I doubt many average Americans could even name the victim.  They don't seem to think about whether a person is innocent or guilty, all they care about is that a fellow citizen has been jailed abroad which to them is an injustice.

Now she is carefully screening what she says to make sure she can sell her story to the highest bidder.  In all of this not a single bit of regard or compassion shown to the victims family.

Posted Image

#36    Amunophis

Amunophis

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:09 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:St Louis Mo. USA

  • I am a servent of the Lord of rivers, who makes the navigable unnavigable when it suits Her.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

The over privileged get away with murder all the time, why is anyone shocked.


#37    Corp

Corp

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,951 posts
  • Joined:19 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ottawa

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:33 PM

View PostAmunophis, on 05 October 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

The over privileged get away with murder all the time, why is anyone shocked.

So because her family was well off she must have been guilty?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#38    Myles

Myles

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,245 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

View PostCorp, on 05 October 2011 - 04:33 PM, said:

So because her family was well off she must have been guilty?
I don't think he/she was making that statement.   I'm sure he meant that guilty wealthy people get off more often than guilty poor people.  It is true.  We will never know if Amanda is guilty or not.   But she is free.


#39    Mike 215

Mike 215

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

First of all, she does not come from wealth. Her family is middle class and nearly bankrupt because they have had to spend hundreds of thousands on legal bills over the years. She did have Donald Trump as a supporter, but apparently he did not lend the family any financial support.
  
The media has a new game today. They fix their sights on good looking young women who are in toruble and give unlimited time covering their problems. We saw it with that young mother in Flordia who was accused of killing her baby. IF she weighed 300 pounds or if she was 60 years old, you would not hear even a peep from the media. Around the world there are hundreds of Americans in foreign jails and prisons. The only publicity you hear about if they were held in Iran or North Korea, but the rest are ignored.
The media is not longer the news but cheap entertainment to get the viewers minds off the real world. Notice how many young women are not giving the news on cable stations? You do not see any 300 pounders or 60 year old ones.


#40    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

    Telekinetic

  • Banned
  • 7,078 posts
  • Joined:10 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:53 PM

View PostMike 215, on 05 October 2011 - 10:16 PM, said:

First of all, she does not come from wealth. Her family is middle class and nearly bankrupt because they have had to spend hundreds of thousands on legal bills over the years. She did have Donald Trump as a supporter, but apparently he did not lend the family any financial support.
  
The media has a new game today. They fix their sights on good looking young women who are in toruble and give unlimited time covering their problems. We saw it with that young mother in Flordia who was accused of killing her baby. IF she weighed 300 pounds or if she was 60 years old, you would not hear even a peep from the media. Around the world there are hundreds of Americans in foreign jails and prisons. The only publicity you hear about if they were held in Iran or North Korea, but the rest are ignored.
The media is not longer the news but cheap entertainment to get the viewers minds off the real world. Notice how many young women are not giving the news on cable stations? You do not see any 300 pounders or 60 year old ones.

Not to mention who knows how many wrongly convicted we have in the USA in our prisons. Why isn't our government cleaning up our legal system? It desparately needs it. It ruins a lot of lives. It's all about money, numbers and politics. That's all it is.


#41    thatRobGuy

thatRobGuy

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, US

  • Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

    John Lennon

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:11 AM

View Postconspiracybeliever, on 05 October 2011 - 11:53 PM, said:

Not to mention who knows how many wrongly convicted we have in the USA in our prisons. Why isn't our government cleaning up our legal system? It desparately needs it. It ruins a lot of lives. It's all about money, numbers and politics. That's all it is.

This is true. The sad thing is out of those 3 reasons it is mainly because of 1, money. Politics and numbers don't matter as much without money. I could go all night showing how our justice system is nothing more than a monopoly, but there is no point. It is what it is.

Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!   ~Me


#42    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

    Telekinetic

  • Banned
  • 7,078 posts
  • Joined:10 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:50 AM

View PostthatRobGuy, on 06 October 2011 - 12:11 AM, said:

This is true. The sad thing is out of those 3 reasons it is mainly because of 1, money. Politics and numbers don't matter as much without money. I could go all night showing how our justice system is nothing more than a monopoly, but there is no point. It is what it is.

It is what it is!? That attitude is why it is what it is. We live such a lie. So many lies. The least we can do is tell the rest of the world that it is all a bunch of lies. They are sucking people into this country with these lies and this country is like a death chamber for the poor. It's a huge prison.


#43    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

    Cosmic Baker

  • Member
  • 13,187 posts
  • Joined:12 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Pacific Northwest

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:18 AM

Ummm, the Knox family is nowhere near wealthy. They come from West Seattle which is VERY middle class, bordering on lower-middle class with every block you go south from the beach. Her family is flat broke at this point. They were having public fund raisers locally to raise money just to get back to Perugia for the last trial. Yes, Amanda went to Seattle Prep school, however Prep schools out here on the west coast aren't really like the ones out east. A ton of Seattle Preps students are there on academic scholarship. I have friends that went to Seattle Prep whose parents had nothing.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#44    prscustom

prscustom

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined:11 Feb 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 06 October 2011 - 01:18 AM, said:

Ummm, the Knox family is nowhere near wealthy. They come from West Seattle which is VERY middle class, bordering on lower-middle class with every block you go south from the beach. Her family is flat broke at this point. They were having public fund raisers locally to raise money just to get back to Perugia for the last trial. Yes, Amanda went to Seattle Prep school, however Prep schools out here on the west coast aren't really like the ones out east. A ton of Seattle Preps students are there on academic scholarship. I have friends that went to Seattle Prep whose parents had nothing.


You all seem to forget about the Italian boyfriend, his father is wealthy and well-connected, probably paid the lawyers. Combined with the attractiveness and innocent-act of Amanda which enabled her to get huge media attention/support, her US citizenship gave her government support..her family doesnt even need to be rich..her manipulative faking capabilites(narcissm and schizoprenia) allowed her to look innocent, gaining many peoples hearts who follow the media and half-intelligent. go read about Ted Bundy and what he achieved just with attitude,looks and media, but he wasnt wealthy and the magnitute of his crime was much bigger, therefore eventually ended up in electric chair.

she told so many lies, kept changing her story several times, even blamed the act on his former employer because she was just fired and got the poor man arrested for nothing. so this murderer gets away with it, on top of that gets celebrated as a hero in US and even make money from it, while nobody gives a **** about the victim, or who really murdered her. maybe the family of victim should put more pressure.

its really sickening to see people getting away with a violent crime not just with wealth, but also brainwashed idiotic media supporters allow them to do it


#45    Myles

Myles

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,245 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:13 PM

View Postconspiracybeliever, on 06 October 2011 - 12:50 AM, said:

It is what it is!? That attitude is why it is what it is. We live such a lie. So many lies. The least we can do is tell the rest of the world that it is all a bunch of lies. They are sucking people into this country with these lies and this country is like a death chamber for the poor. It's a huge prison.

A death chamber for the poor?   You're off your rocker.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users