Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

freaky angel story

revolver ocelot

ok here goes...a girl at her college one afternoon fell asleep untill 1 0clock in the morning,there was no one else around,she was scared but it was only a short walk back to her room,she prayed for gods angels to come and protect her and she made it to her room safely.the next day policemen were around near the college,because a girls body was found,when the murder was questioned why he didn't kill the other girl because she says she was alone all night,he said "i was going to,but she had to guys dressed like angels standing beside her"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revolver ocelot

• Putte

• dmgspycat

• Amalgamut

Another repetition of a glurge story that has absolutely no basis in truth or reality.

i didn't know it was on another website

Another repetition of a glurge story that has absolutely no basis in truth or reality.

699496[/snapback]

I have got to agree with you on this one.

wink2.gif

i didn't know it was on another website

699595[/snapback]

The point wasn't really that it is on another web page (for all I know, it could be on hundreds of pages!). My point was what JMPD1 stated wink2.gif

This may not be a real story, but there are plenty of stories like this that ARE real. Here's a link to one of my posts in another thread - this happened to me, not to a friend of a friend's cousin or some such. Maybe it wasn't an angel, but there was something there.

linked

All the best,

Edit: It's post #21 by the way.

Edited by BFG

I believe our angles protect us but i do not believe this story i have read it too many time and it always changes just a little each time it is tolds; but i have no doubt about GODS love for us and if we ask he will send his angles to help and protect us. innocent.gif

Damn...if only all those car crash victims yesterday or the day before were to have just prayed, they too could have been saved.

I don't believe it.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah! my first post laugh.gif

well anyway, I believe your story revolver ocelot because compared to the miricals I've heard and seen yours doesn't seem too far fetched.

one of my favorite miricles that I've heard happened to a cop who lives a few towns over from mine. He was about to make a bust on a gang hideout and his back up only consisted of about four or five other police officers. Not exactly the number you want if there's a chance theres going to be a shootout. Anyway this officer starts praying to the Holy Spirit and when they broke down the door all the members of the gang threw down their guns and gave up. Later the cop pulls one of the gang members over and asks him why the heck they did that. The gang member looks at him in awe and says, "You got to be kidding me man!!! You busted down the door and 20 or 30 cops piled in! You had us outguned man!!!"

The cop at least believes the Holy Spirit sent down a squad of angels. What do you think? innocent.gif

I think this is merely another one of the famous Christian urban legends that are continually moved around. A haven't heard the one about the little girl with abusive parents yet. The one where her parents end up fighting and killing each other while she hides behind the couch, and after she is taken to a foster home or some such, she sees a picture of Jesus and claims that he was behind the couch with her when needed a hug.

Like all urban legends, they always happen to a friend of a friend, and they always tend to reflect aparticular belief without really paying much head to the related mythology concerning the actual characters.