Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] My problem. Help.

experience faces bushes man problem

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

Some great advice here..
In this process of elimination, your health comes first, and for that you need profesional advice. School counciler, doctor, clergy, anyone.. you don't have to face this thing alone, and fresh perspectives often shed light on things we don't understand.. I'm not saying that you have a disorder, nor am I saying you are experiencing something paranormal. The one thing that stands out here is that you are facing this thing alone, and that shouldn't be the case..

imo you need to share this & get it out in the open before any solution or sourse of it's cause can be found.

#17    Brando34

Brando34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

Thank you all so much for the suggestions. I really am gonna consider talking to a school counselor or my girlfriends mom. She actually has some of the same problems I do. I'll definitely be more open to them about this. And no I don't get sexually abused or any of that but I have had a very rogh childhood, if that's any factor. I appreciate all your help, really.

#18    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,030 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostBrando34, on 18 December 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Thank you all so much for the suggestions. I really am gonna consider talking to a school counselor or my girlfriends mom. She actually has some of the same problems I do. I'll definitely be more open to them about this. And no I don't get sexually abused or any of that but I have had a very rogh childhood, if that's any factor. I appreciate all your help, really.
good luck to you!

#19    Brando34

Brando34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Um, a while back I made a post asking for all of your help with a problem I had, I believe the post was,"my problem...help..." And I got a lot of helpful suggestions. If you don't know what I am talking about feel free to search the post. Anyway, a lot of you said talk to a family member or counselor at school. So I did. I sat down with my parents and told them everything... they made no effort to help me. I told them I wanted to make a doctors appointment, still no help. Totally ignored...  that very night I sat on the edge of a full bath tub with a curling iron... Anyways, I feel good telling you all about my experiences even though I don't know you which maybe that's why I feel okay talking about it. Because if you judge me I won't know. We're separated by these screens. I think I'm gonna start posting a lot of my recent experiences here, hope that's okay. And I guess I can start with last night. The man that watches me tried to hurt my girlfriend and since I'm out of town he knew I could do nothing about it. Since he isn't alive I didn't bother telling her to lock her doors...  Just told her not to turn the lights off... And not to leave herself alone... I made her tell him to go away... That she isn't scared... I know he'll make me pay for it. I saw more faces in the bushes too, when I went to let my dog out. Just watching. Waiting for me to tell them what to do... I know, I sound crazy. And maybe I am. But one thing I will never be is a liar. This is real and I have to live with it so if you think I'm making this up then you are wrong...

#20    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,268 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PostBrando34, on 30 December 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

Um, a while back I made a post asking for all of your help with a problem I had, I believe the post was,"my problem...help..." And I got a lot of helpful suggestions. If you don't know what I am talking about feel free to search the post. Anyway, a lot of you said talk to a family member or counselor at school. So I did. I sat down with my parents and told them everything... they made no effort to help me. I told them I wanted to make a doctors appointment, still no help. Totally ignored...  that very night I sat on the edge of a full bath tub with a curling iron... Anyways, I feel good telling you all about my experiences even though I don't know you which maybe that's why I feel okay talking about it. Because if you judge me I won't know. We're separated by these screens. I think I'm gonna start posting a lot of my recent experiences here, hope that's okay. And I guess I can start with last night. The man that watches me tried to hurt my girlfriend and since I'm out of town he knew I could do nothing about it. Since he isn't alive I didn't bother telling her to lock her doors...  Just told her not to turn the lights off... And not to leave herself alone... I made her tell him to go away... That she isn't scared... I know he'll make me pay for it. I saw more faces in the bushes too, when I went to let my dog out. Just watching. Waiting for me to tell them what to do... I know, I sound crazy. And maybe I am. But one thing I will never be is a liar. This is real and I have to live with it so if you think I'm making this up then you are wrong...

So, what happened to talking to a School Counselor, or going to a clinic to see a Doctor?

Thank you all so much for the suggestions. I really am gonna consider talking to a school counselor or my girlfriends mom. She actually has some of the same problems I do. I'll definitely be more open to them about this.

Edited by Sakari, 30 December 2012 - 02:02 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#21    Brando34

Brando34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

Like I said, I told my parents I wanted an appointment, that maybe I had a medical problem. They ignored, yet again... Still building up the courage to talk to talk to a counselor though. Still not too comfortable with the idea but I'm getting there.

#22    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,268 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:09 AM

View PostBrando34, on 30 December 2012 - 03:44 AM, said:

Like I said, I told my parents I wanted an appointment, that maybe I had a medical problem. They ignored, yet again... Still building up the courage to talk to talk to a counselor though. Still not too comfortable with the idea but I'm getting there.

Strange to me.

You started the topic asking for help, saying how concerned you are.....Not really strange, not sure why I typed that.

Have fun.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#23    Brando34

Brando34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

K? Thanks for the confusing input I suppose.

#24    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,268 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

View PostBrando34, on 30 December 2012 - 05:07 AM, said:

K? Thanks for the confusing input I suppose.

How is it confusing?

You make a topic .........
"My problem. Help."

You were given advice, and you have not used it. If you were truly concerned and afraid, and wanted help you would have.

I do not know any parents in the world that would " ignore " what you claim. Especially the way things are, and have been recently. ( do I need to say )

So, I say " have fun ", because I am sure you want to talk about the dead people you see, and not really talk about a real issue. My BS meter works well.

If I am wrong, then I would suggest to man up, and talk to a counselor, or go to a clinic. I even said I could help you find one.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#25    IvanTheDiamond

IvanTheDiamond

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

View PostBrando34, on 17 December 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

I have a problem. Very few people know the full extent of this because I normally refuse to discuss it, except with my girlfriend, but here it is. I see people, I see them everywhere. People I know aren't there! And I hear these voices constantly, everyday of my life. They shout my name. I always turn to people and ask if they heard my name being called but never has anybody said yes... there is a girl who watches me, I see her in reflections, never in person, and I see a man, full on. No reflection. He tries to hurt me and I know. I feel it. Many mornings I wake up with long scratches on my body and I'm freezing! I've seen things that have made me break into tears. Not to be intense, but I've tried to kill myself because it gets to be too much to handle. Recently though my 'problem' has escalated. Not only am I hearing voices, seeing people, and being physically harmed by this man but several more spirits have come to me. Not friendly ones. So far though, luckily, they have only watched me. I get this feeling they want to tell me something though. My question, why is this happening to me? Do I have a mental disorder? I'm not on any medication and I don't do any drugs! I'm an average good natured human being who just wants to do good in school. Why do these spirits come to me? Please help... This is a huge factor in my life... I'm 15 by the way.

Just drink beer before sleeping that shall help, only one six pack is all it takes

#26    Bw1234

Bw1234

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

After reading through all your posts I'm starting to doubt whether this true or not.

But if it is, you desperately need some help. You have said that your parents don't care about this. Surely this can't be true. Even you have said you are concerned about your mental health and well being so I don't see how they can argue with that. But like others have said, you need to do whatever you can to get an appointment with a doctor. You can't allow this to dominate your life and it will only get worse if you don't get help. I know that you don't feel comfortable talking to a counsellor but that's what they are there for, to help.
All I'm saying is that you need to do everything you can to get help because at the moment I don't feel you are judging by your posts.

#27    Brando34

Brando34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

Sakari, put yourself in my place. Live my life for a day. If you knew anything about me, my past, or my life in general you wouldn't want to. Your BS meter is broken.

#28    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,268 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

View PostBrando34, on 31 December 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

Sakari, put yourself in my place. Live my life for a day. If you knew anything about me, my past, or my life in general you wouldn't want to. Your BS meter is broken.

You do not know my life, or what I have gone through.....Just might be worse then yours :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#29    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

Yeah, walk in my shoes for 5 minutes.  I don't even need the paranormal to be miserable.

#30    Brando34

Brando34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

Maybe you're right. But the difference between you and I is I would never go so far as to tell you you are lying about anything because I don't know you. So if you wanna call me a liar, if you wanna act like I don't want help, that I'm just trying to get attention, then you are more than wrong.

Also tagged with experience, faces, bushes, man, problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users