Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dark Shadows

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 22 December 2003 - 07:27 PM

A black ink blot (that's what it looked like) went  from the direction of my parents room to the kitchen very quickly it kinda floated, it didn't walk or run it floated. Very scary and creepy. ph34r:

Happy Holidays   thumbsup.gif  

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#17    Dark Star

Dark Star

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

• I'm not weird I'm gifted!!!

Posted 24 December 2003 - 08:49 PM

Hey Terrie.  I know what you're going through.  The same thing's been happening to me for about four years now.  But i've done almost everything possible and they just refuse to leave.  I'm not positive why they're around.  I think that they are sort of . . . trapped here maybe.  That's why they can be so violent.  Personal opinion of course.  it's true that ouija boards can bring them around, but if you're good enough to use one of those at least make sure that you set free anything you talk to so that it can leave or else it's bound into the board and to the owner of it.  I've only made that mistake once.  But it was pretty bad and it still is.  Also . . . some individuals are fond of calling these things shadow people.  Sometimes they're peaceful adn sometimes they're not.  something makes them angry or scared or feel any deep emotion so that some people can sence them.  Gift?  or Curse?  I guess it depends on your position dosen't it?

Attached Files

#18    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 24 December 2003 - 09:35 PM

Terrie's last  and only post was on Apr 17 2001, 04:08 AM :

Somehow, I dont think she is going to get back to you.  

wacko.gif  wacko.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#19    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 25 December 2003 - 06:10 AM

true Moe , however others may be interested  original.gif  

#20    Dark Star

Dark Star

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

• I'm not weird I'm gifted!!!