Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Body Jumping

Warran Peace

I would want to find an easy way for anyone to body-jump. Is it possible? Can I do it "on the fly?" What are the limitations of it?

Imagine, with that skill/ability you could finally prove the separation between spirit and body.

Why not Jump into the body of an Attractive woman?

Or Why not a Political Figure on the eve of an important vote on a bill?

Or Why not your University tutors when they're marking exams?...

• Like 2

Because you would have 10 million people all trying to be Bill Gates or Donald Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would want to find an easy way for anyone to body-jump. Is it possible? Can I do it "on the fly?" What are the limitations of it?

Well, the limitation seems to be like that of the Invisible Boy in the movie Mystery Men. He can become invisible, as long as no one (including himself) is looking.

Can it be done on the fly? Well, there doesn't seem to be anyone who can do it on the fly. Or on the walk. Or on the sit, or on the lie-down. The only way people seem to be able to do it is in the past: "Yeah, yesterday I jumped into the body of this Russian guard and made him shoot his buddy" (true claim).

From my experience, what the OP calls "body-jumping" is possible, as I "body-jumped" myself several times. Most of the times this means to be able to see out through the eyes of other people like watching from a camera on tv moving around where you have no influence but can just observe. In other cases, I've experienced body-swapping with another person, which means we both tried together to go out of our bodies and enter each others bodies and was able to do so. Then I've had other more strange experiences where I have been in total control over the person I've been inside, and I even made a thread about it called "Find yourself in someone elses body in sleep?" at http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=133042

-EA

So if you jump into someone else's body then were does there spirit go? If it is possible I don't think it is, but what would stop a serial killer from making people kill or a terrorist from jumping into a president of a country there fighting against? Heck I could even jump into you empty your bank account sell all your possessions and then sign it all over to myself, identity theft on a whole new level. Now what dark said I think thats more called remote viewing. Instead of plugging into a location your plugging into the brain and nervous system of a human.

From my experience, what the OP calls "body-jumping" is possible, as I "body-jumped" myself several times. Most of the times this means to be able to see out through the eyes of other people like watching from a camera on tv moving around where you have no influence but can just observe. In other cases, I've experienced body-swapping with another person, which means we both tried together to go out of our bodies and enter each others bodies and was able to do so. Then I've had other more strange experiences where I have been in total control over the person I've been inside, and I even made a thread about it called "Find yourself in someone elses body in sleep?" at http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=133042

-EA

So, how can I do it? I am a Huna shaman & T-5 paraplegic. If I can see through the eyes of them, and interact using their form, and recieve feedback from their body as I heal them.

How is body swapping done? Can it last indefinetly? What are the limitations?

So, how can I do it? I am a Huna shaman & T-5 paraplegic. If I can see through the eyes of them, and interact using their form, and recieve feedback from their body as I heal them.

If you find out, let me know ;)

If you could body jump to anyone, the world would be in trouble. I don't think that anyone can go anywhere they please, simply for the fact you cannot know where everywhere and everyone is. The other matter is the frequency and vibration you are getting out, just like you cannot pick up every radio station depending on where you are located.

Kind of same thing

• Like 1

There isn't really a scientific form to be proven yet, it just started happening to me. Though as I went through each one it seemed to re-enforce some type of memory in my mind. Now it is a lot easier to do, no you cannot do it to everyone or connect to anyone. I usually try a 'blank stare' staring at the object that they are, pretending to look around their room..and then it sort of prepares your mind to go to that place. I've had people say how much more comfortable they feel when they know where they are at...something about it with most humans, the control of it I guess.

So, just do it first with imagination, than probably you will build up to where you can do it here and there. Yes, from my travels it is has been usually only people that are in need of serious help, going to bed dead, but not dead at that moment. I think maybe my frequency is set not to the dead, but just in that moment of dying...that peace. Maybe it has to do with one of my close death expierences and I really loved the feeling I got of complete contention...maybe that is why I can connect so good, maybe not. But even before the one incidence I could, so that's not all true

So if you jump into someone else's body then were does there spirit go? If it is possible I don't think it is, but what would stop a serial killer from making people kill or a terrorist from jumping into a president of a country there fighting against? Heck I could even jump into you empty your bank account sell all your possessions and then sign it all over to myself, identity theft on a whole new level. Now what dark said I think thats more called remote viewing. Instead of plugging into a location your plugging into the brain and nervous system of a human.

From my expierence the spirit does not go anywhere nor does the person, you are just sharing a bit of room with them at the time, uinless they die..and then it leaves, but so do you. The human brain it is possible to plug into and manipulate their thoughts, but it is NOT always an easy task. And sometimes when you are put into a body it is purely 'auto pilot' merely viewing nothing more. But can it be done yes, but not as severe as some people would like to think. And if it is at that severity it does not happen all that frequently.

To the person (shaman) who asked how it can be done, for me it's done through astral projection, meaning out of body experiences.

To be able to do it with a patient/client you would first of all need the consent of that person, and that person would most likely also be able to project, if you want a real body swap at least, if you just want to "enter" that persons body it may be enough for both to do some meditation first to get relaxed and into an altered state, perhaps some hypnosis would help with this part as well, and then you would try to project into the other person from there on.

That's just a theory though, I do not frequently "body swap" or enter other peoples body, in my cases it has mostly happened by "accident" so to speak, except for a few cases, and one case where I did a full body swap with another person (female) and thus experienced to be in her body and how it is to have a female body (was interesting) and she experienced to be "me", or my male body. However, it only lasted for a short moment before we got "swapped back" again. It is not something I've experienced much with, barely at all really, so that's the best tip I can give you.

In any case, regarding healing, I don't really see why you would need to do something so complex to perform a good healing, there are far easier ways to detect the disease or problem in a client in my opinion.

-EA

I think I've had some dreams which sound like what your talking about.. But they are just dreams so I dunno for sure. They felt like I was in someone else though. And I was attracted by certain things I guess. Like the Kaz II boat dream.. that one felt like I was there(it had a happy ending), and I had this one where I was at a place and I broke this guys neck(it was like I was in this other body just for the kill)but it was after I could see that our lives were in danger. So I broke his neck and I felt quite sad about it, I held him up and felt sorry for him(he looked like an indian fisherman.. he went blue).. anyway I think it was the next day that I saw in the news that an old ex marine(72yr or something)broke a muggers neck when he pulled a gun out. It said he broke his neck somehow.. in the struggle, and that they put him on a bus and took him to the police station afterwards. They were american tourist. Which I thought felt similar to my dream considering the timing and that. In my dream I came in only for a few moments. Long enough to know I had no choice and then to reach out and break it(it felt horrible.. it kinda popped).. then I just held this guy up and looked at him, and I felt sorry for him and thats all I really remember. And I dont dream of killing fisherman in fishing ports like that very much you know.. It was odd.

I also dreamt once I was over east in Australia, and was just driving around this place in a different car and I was like watching it from inside this other person(like I was him). I was doing the actions but I was watching also.. I was driving around streets I didnt know but as if I did, and I was spinning out at that(felt like I was semi lucid).. anyway we stopped at an ice place(factory)and I was so happy to be there. I parked out front and walked inside and thats all I really remember. Anyway the next morning in the news there was a story that a guy over east had killed his wife and then drove to his brothers work(an ice factory, where he worked), where he then killed himself. So yeah.. I spun out at the timing again and the rest, because I dont dream of driving to ice factories in industrial areas over east that much...

So I think its the death that connects them or something.. but they are just dreams so who knows. So I guess I'm not sure how to practice other than dreaming.

Edited by Kazahel

• 6 months later...

Imagine, with that skill/ability you could finally prove the separation between spirit and body.

There is no easy way to body jump. Some people have the natural ability to do so. Now choosing where you go is the difficult part. And there "People" who monitor the activity. And no i don't mean the government. There are also rules that if you break them there are bad consequences. It is very possible to body jump or switch bodies with someone else. But mostly it is with some one who already have the ability so body jumpers are rare and hard to find. It can also be scary. You might go somewhere that you never ever want to be. Like starving or being hurt. Once someone leaves there body there body can do one of two things it can go unconscious or be inhabited. Most of the time if you go into someones elses body they are inhabiting someone else and like wise with your body. The body can't survive was it is empty. everything starts to shut down. Body jumping can be very exciting and scary... it can also be painful. If you do decide to go forth in this be careful you might learn things you never ever wanted to learn, or ever dreamed that you would. In body jumping you will learn one true fact.... TIME is a man made thing and does not exist! Good Luck!

• 4 months later...

it doesnt work like that, its more knowing that everyone around you is actually you, not entering and navigating there bodies, and its not something that can be used for selfish reasons or personal gain. its used more as protection of ones self. for instacne, lets say your home is being broken into, the understanding that the person breaking in is actually you, allows you to be on a spiritual level where the spirit that we all share enters the other person through you. this puts you in a "safe zone" where the spirit has complete control, so its not jumping but more like moving yourself from a mentality of being separate to one of unity. more a frame of mind than a position. there are safe guards that prevent selfish intentions from being fulfilled. its not the way "freaky friday" spun it. and it is linked to your adrinaline, so learning to control your adrinale flow is something you'd have to master to use it willfully. otherwise you have to wait on situations that cause adrinale flows. hope i have helped your evolution in this matter. peace to u

There is no easy way to body jump. Some people have the natural ability to do so. Now choosing where you go is the difficult part. And there "People" who monitor the activity. And no i don't mean the government. There are also rules that if you break them there are bad consequences. It is very possible to body jump or switch bodies with someone else. But mostly it is with some one who already have the ability so body jumpers are rare and hard to find. It can also be scary. You might go somewhere that you never ever want to be. Like starving or being hurt. Once someone leaves there body there body can do one of two things it can go unconscious or be inhabited. Most of the time if you go into someones elses body they are inhabiting someone else and like wise with your body. The body can't survive was it is empty. everything starts to shut down. Body jumping can be very exciting and scary... it can also be painful. If you do decide to go forth in this be careful you might learn things you never ever wanted to learn, or ever dreamed that you would. In body jumping you will learn one true fact.... TIME is a man made thing and does not exist! Good Luck!

where does your information originate? sounds more like you are describing the exchange one makes from life to life to me, i could be wrong

Because you would have 10 million people all trying to be Bill Gates or Donald Trump.

precisely, your reasons must be inline with spiritual guidelines. has to be for the good of both parties involved. and there are safe guards that acts as "rules", if u will. because it interferes with the free will of others it must be a situation that not only protects the 1 jumping but usually opens the mind of the person being jumped of their link to the one jumping, therefore, the jumper is protected and the jumpee is enlightened

To the person (shaman) who asked how it can be done, for me it's done through astral projection, meaning out of body experiences.

To be able to do it with a patient/client you would first of all need the consent of that person, and that person would most likely also be able to project, if you want a real body swap at least, if you just want to "enter" that persons body it may be enough for both to do some meditation first to get relaxed and into an altered state, perhaps some hypnosis would help with this part as well, and then you would try to project into the other person from there on.

That's just a theory though, I do not frequently "body swap" or enter other peoples body, in my cases it has mostly happened by "accident" so to speak, except for a few cases, and one case where I did a full body swap with another person (female) and thus experienced to be in her body and how it is to have a female body (was interesting) and she experienced to be "me", or my male body. However, it only lasted for a short moment before we got "swapped back" again. It is not something I've experienced much with, barely at all really, so that's the best tip I can give you.

In any case, regarding healing, I don't really see why you would need to do something so complex to perform a good healing, there are far easier ways to detect the disease or problem in a client in my opinion.

-EA

Here's an interesting story for you DB. My first major psychic phenomenon I experienced was in highschool speech(how to give speeches) class. During that class I did the body jump into a female that was doing her thing on the podium and became her. Our minds melded to where her thoughts were mine, her feelings were mine, her personality was mine, to such a degree that I was her. She was unaware of this(Ithink). It lasted mere moments, but it afforded me a unique perspective to where I then understood how a female thinks, feels, percieves. She wasn't someone I was close to, and normally in highschool the social structure tends to make people have different classes(hierarchal), to which we rarely spoke to one another. Basically, I tolerated most people, was friendly to everyone, but grew close to none. 2 days ago, a buddy from my highschool to whom I'd not spoken in 14 years found me on facebook. I don't know how he found me since I don't use my real name online. I sent a message to him last night asking him that exact question "how did you find me, or even concieve of my name to motivate you to find me?" What makes this interesting is he is dating the woman I jumped into back then. He and she were not friends in highschool at all. He was a gothy loner to which I took him in and became his friend. They are now dating exclusively and indeed are quite close from what I've seen on his facebook profile. Then today I see this thread. I don't believe in coicidences, so I'm a little trepiditious/apprehensive on his reply on why he sought me out.

As an aside, I must iterate that I did a lot of jumping when I figured out how to do it and learned people could be manipulated when you knew what they were thinking and why. Because it seemed such a dark and demented way to talk to people, I stopped doing so. I felt like someone who was using/abusing people. So I haven't done it in 10 years. I also refuse to help others figure out how to do it, so anyone who asks how.....don't ask.

I'll keep you apprised of the situation as it unfolds if you wish. I know you like to learn more things, so I figured this might pique your interest. You're welcome to pick my brain.

• 4 years later...

Hello.

I was googling around and came across this forum and this thread some time ago already.

After following carefully, I felt like it's time to create an account to be able to reply.

Some years back something like this happened to a very close friend of mine, but it did not go away.

His body got taken by another person and his soul went to the empty vessel this person left behind. He has been caught in the wrong body ever since.

We have been trying to find a way to undo this from various places and now I'm here, seeking for help.

Please do assume I'm telling the truth here. Many before have shut us off as a couple of nutcases.

Does anyone have anything that could help?

Hello.

I was googling around and came across this forum and this thread some time ago already.

After following carefully, I felt like it's time to create an account to be able to reply.

Some years back something like this happened to a very close friend of mine, but it did not go away.

His body got taken by another person and his soul went to the empty vessel this person left behind. He has been caught in the wrong body ever since.

We have been trying to find a way to undo this from various places and now I'm here, seeking for help.

Please do assume I'm telling the truth here. Many before have shut us off as a couple of nutcases.

Does anyone have anything that could help?

Your friend may be suffering from a disassociation disorder... These types of issues can manifest in that way. If you are not interested in a psychological explanation and looking for a metaphysical one, you will need a shaman. Most likely to perform a soul retrieval.

Good luck ;)

• Like 1

If you could body jump to anyone, the world would be in trouble. I don't think that anyone can go anywhere they please, simply for the fact you cannot know where everywhere and everyone is. The other matter is the frequency and vibration you are getting out, just like you cannot pick up every radio station depending on where you are located.

Kind of same thing

Yes, and given what we're up to here, body-jumping in most cases would be very much against the "rules and regulations" of incarnation. We aren't here to reap the rewards or feel the sorrows properly belonging to someone else. That is like spirit-theft. These things seem like fun parlor tricks but parlor tricks can sometimes backfire. I heartily recommend against this type of practice.

• 5 years later...

I have been able to see out of my Mothers eyes since I was a kid, Its like i'm sitting inside of her just watching like a television, but i could feel her steps when she walks her feet on the ground but only her bare feet i can feel how the grass feels etc..My mom has a thing where she can see people in need of help who are suffering but she says that she doesn't know there location..My mom also told me that once  in the early 70's she went to the dentist and they had given her to much medication she said she felt her body float up like she was inside of a "lightbulb" as she put it, and she was able to think but she had no body, she said the light was a soft warm light and she had wanted to stay, but she said her thoughts then  floated over to me a baby at the time, at my aunts house, my mom said she was like I can't stay here I have my litte girl , she said as soon as she thought that she felt herself hit her body and she was ice cold, the dentist was slapping her cheeks calling her name and he said we thought we had lost you...I think my mom has a gift of some sort and I kind of got a bit of it too!

Edited by MoonDream45
Spelling errors

5 hours ago, MoonDream45 said:

I have been able to see out of my Mothers eyes since I was a kid

Not sure why you necroed a six year old thread to post this, but if this is true it would be very easy to test it scientifically and prove this stuff to the world once and for all. You should prove it to the world.

Like most people who make these claims, I'm betting you have no interest in proving it - because it isn't true.

Edited by moonman

On 8/21/2008 at 4:56 AM, Warran Peace said:

If you really were a Huna shaman you would know better than to even think of it.

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2008 at 10:17 AM, puridalan said:

From my expierence the spirit does not go anywhere nor does the person, you are just sharing a bit of room with them at the time, uinless they die..and then it leaves, but so do you. The human brain it is possible to plug into and manipulate their thoughts, but it is NOT always an easy task. And sometimes when you are put into a body it is purely 'auto pilot' merely viewing nothing more. But can it be done yes, but not as severe as some people would like to think. And if it is at that severity it does not happen all that frequently.

Like a possession then,  do you get permission from the other before you do this?

On 8/21/2008 at 3:56 AM, Warran Peace said:

If you jump into somebody else body, do you evict their soul is it murder?