Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lived in ghost house, see ghost 5 yrs later

Nebula123

I used to live next door to a haunted house when I was younger. My house was a mansion consisting of 11 rooms. No-one used the upper portion of the house, it was beautiful in an antique-like style but spooky as ****.

Now for the house next door. The house next door was destroyed because it was apparently haunted. 11 years prior to me moving in, a Japanese family of 7 (including servants) were brutally murdered by a jealous family member. Their bodies were dumped into the pool which turned a blood red, dragged out and thrown in the garden. The bodies were not found for 3 weeks. After they had found the bodies, a new family moved in, and apparently were haunted so set the house on fire. Nothing remains of the house now other than a few foundations

When I first moved in I felt spooked out, I refused to go upstairs, but my brother was able to sleep there fine. I don't know if it was psychological, but there were some rooms in particular that freaked me out more than others. There was a time where I went into one of the rooms to have a look around and look at the cupboards (there was 5 bedrooms upstairs), I did feel quite scared like something was watching me, but I did not feel like it was going to harm me. Later I had a dream that night that I was looking at myself from an aerial view (like I was a ghost) looking at the cupboards. This happened to all the other rooms that I was spooked out about, there was another one where I once or twice ever went into to look at a duvet, I had the same dream where I was looking at myself looking at the duvet, but I was a ghost looking at my human form. Something stood out though, the duvet. The duvet was dusty as **** and very vibrant in color, something was scarily spooky about that duvet but I can't pinpoint what. The room that was a slight bit less creepier but still spooky was my brothers room, in his bathroom there was a frosted glass cover against the bathtub, I would always have dreams that I would walk into that bathroom and something from inside the shower would put their hands against the frosted glass.

There was a feeling of spookiness in that house, but never a feeling that anything was going to harm me, more a feeling that something was observing me. I would always have recurring dreams where I was either in that same house, or another, and I would walk into one of the rooms and there would be poltergeist activity, but I would never see any ghosts.

Now this is the weird part, lately I have been dreaming where I see a ghost girl. She doesn't come to frighten me, she is more just observing me, she is Japanese and dainty. In the dream I am in my old house sleeping in one of the creepy rooms, and she is crouching near the head of the bed near me, and just observing me like she is interested.

Scary.

What is this about?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think maybe because you know the background of the house; you keep thinking about it. Everywhere you go, you think there is something supernatural surrounding it. So your brain plays a trick on you and let you dream about it at night.