Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange energy

CelestialStar

Strange bursts of energy are coming from the base of my spine, like a tingling or vibrating sensation.

my entire body just feels......different.

the farthest it got is the heart chakra then it holds itself there or dissipates,

sometimes even pain occurs in the general base-of-spine area.

and then unexplainable things start happening.

i have ideas, but what are yours?

sounds like ascension energy.. or could even be Kundalini awakening.. how long has this been happening?? what are the unexplainable things that happen??

the amount of light entering now since the last eclipse is pretty amazing.. generally for me chakra pain is when a huge amount of energy has been removed from them.. as the light is clearing out our systems of lower vibrating stuff.. but if you can feel your chakras you probably already know that..

• Like 1

it started today when i thought something like this:

Limitation=Paradigms

and when i thought about the fact that paradigms could be broken i thought

no paradigms=no limitations

so i started thinking about unnecessary paradigms and removing them

and then the sensation just started up like crazy

as for the unexplainable things, something i recently lost showing up in a place i haven't been in a LONG time

Different items appearing in places when i purposely left the at home.

objects lying in front of me, and then when i look away they are gone and then they fall down back onto my work area.

Edited by CelestialStar

1. im not a believer but sounds like kundalini, do you hear a hissing as well?

2. maybe its a trapped nerve

Strange disruption of the etheric body or psychic disruptions? Did you try using white light to cleanse yourself. I also find quartz crystal helpful to cleanse negative energy (if it is negative energy that is). Possibly some kind of internal energy change is occurring, which is why your body might feel different. Does the energy/ vibrations you feel negative or positive feelings?

I'm having it right in the back of my neck/skull - i have done 4 meditations today and it keeps coming back when i come back to my body.

I'm having it right in the back of my neck/skull - i have done 4 meditations today and it keeps coming back when i come back to my body.

dito..

same here..

grounding doesn't seem to do anything.