Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

The Zodiac signs in your life

zodiac signs zodiac poll

  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    dimple

  • Member
  • 10,116 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • I never walk alone.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 06 November 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

I cant figure out how a load of faraway planets/stars creating patterns in the sky can actually influence how you live,and some of the things astrolgers write is pure fantasy,however if thats what you believe in,I suppose I could go and shuffle a pack of cards, and if the 2 of hearts turns up,I wont go out that day in case it rains.fubar!

Please read the OP's first post. Thank you.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#32    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    dimple

  • Member
  • 10,116 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • I never walk alone.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 November 2012 - 08:22 AM, said:

I absolutely have zodiac patterns ,some of it has to do with my entire chart make up . I can tell you something else ,when I was a paramedic ,I learned a lot of odd things about zodiac patterns.

Thank you for your post ....... some fascinating points there!

Many years ago when my son was young and very interested in football(soccer), between us we made up a graph of Premier League players' birthdays and discovered that they all fell within the football season: middle of August to end of April. Well, that's quite a long period of time, but the main cluster of birthdays was around the dead centre of the season, and then gradually thinning out towards either end of the season. Goalkeepers were predominantly Virgos, with a few Leos.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#33    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,452 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign?
Deffinately.. (Virgo)

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to?
Leo's, Virgos, Libras.. LOL, For some strange workshop we once did at work once we were all asked to line up together in order of brithdate. And I found it facinating that the people who I used to sit with at Smoko and Lunch (the ones I most related to) were on either side of me, Leo's, Virgos, Libras..

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?)
I don't think so.. But Maybe Taurus. Can't say I dislike anyone.

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all?
Nope.

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign?
Nope.

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day?
Nope.


#34    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 06 November 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

I cant figure out how a load of faraway planets/stars creating patterns in the sky can actually influence how you live,and some of the things astrolgers write is pure fantasy,however if thats what you believe in,I suppose I could go and shuffle a pack of cards, and if the 2 of hearts turns up,I wont go out that day in case it rains.fubar!
Well the moon affects our oceans directly ,so how can people not think other planets may do the same ,influence wise ?
There is also correlation between crime and full moons.
Moon mania as it were.

Miss me?

#35    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 06 November 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:



Thank you for your post ....... some fascinating points there!

Many years ago when my son was young and very interested in football(soccer), between us we made up a graph of Premier League players' birthdays and discovered that they all fell within the football season: middle of August to end of April. Well, that's quite a long period of time, but the main cluster of birthdays was around the dead centre of the season, and then gradually thinning out towards either end of the season. Goalkeepers were predominantly Virgos, with a few Leos.
Fascinating .
Speaking of which ,mercury retrograde is coming. Not looking forward to it . Supposed to be a sticky one .

Miss me?

#36    aryannatimothy

aryannatimothy

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

Yes, I believe in astronomy and the stars and yes I believe in zodiac signs. I am a scorpion and the traits typicaly describes me as a person. :)

Discover the power of the mind and know how to manifest what you want. Click mind power secrets to know more.

#37    Amy the Mighty

Amy the Mighty

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined:12 Feb 2012

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

I'm an Aries. My sister is an Aries. My parents are Aquarius and Gemini. My cat and my partner are Scorpios. I understand that, being an Aries, I'm probably best suited to Leos and Sagittarius. Two of my closest friends are a Leo and a Pisces. Lucky that my cat and my partner love me even though we are so incompatible!

I don't believe that astrology has any real merit when it comes to predicting who you gt along with, or who you should spend your time with. I think that it becomes an excuse for people to explain when their relationships fail or when things don't go to plan. It makes us forget that being a good friend, or a good partner, or a good pet owner, means being Astrologically compatible. We should, instead, be honest and put in the hard work to be a good friend or partner or pet owner. Relationships are really all about hard work, and not about what time of year you are born.


#38    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    dimple

  • Member
  • 10,116 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • I never walk alone.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

View PostAmy the Mighty, on 07 November 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

I don't believe that astrology has any real merit when it comes to predicting who you gt along with, or who you should spend your time with. I think that it becomes an excuse for people to explain when their relationships fail or when things don't go to plan. It makes us forget that being a good friend, or a good partner, or a good pet owner, means being Astrologically compatible. We should, instead, be honest and put in the hard work to be a good friend or partner or pet owner. Relationships are really all about hard work, and not about what time of year you are born.

I don't see astrology telling you who you should(my emphasis), spend your time with ..... surely you are the only person who determines that? Astrology can't force people on you! And it doesn't work saying to yourself when you meet someone new 'oh, he/she is a gemini(or whatever), I am supposed to be compatible with them' and then you are ..... other factors come into play. Astrology is not an exact science but it is a very very good indicator of how things are/will be. I don't know how old you are, but when you look back over a lifetime you might well find that particular signs feature in the way I have described in my questions in my OP. You have already found that you are indeed compatible with Leo and have two of them as your closest friends!

As for the last part of your post: I don't agree that close relationships are about hard work. Of course everyone goes through tough times/rocky patches with people they are close to, but if you're really having to work at it it rather suggests that the other person isn't 'pulling their weight' in the relationship or, to be honest, is just not bothered about it! The point is, it's likely there is a particular sign that just 'gets' what you're about and that makes the relationship comfortable and special. Or, you may find as I have, that over the years there's a particular sign that is very helpful to you, both in practical ways and by example. These people aren't emotionally close but are nevertheless very supportive. But I do agree with you that over and above all this, we should approach every connection we have with another(human or animal), with love, respect and understanding ......... regardless of when they were born.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#39    druan

druan

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:28 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:dayboro

  • im itchy

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 29 October 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:



1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign?
I like velvet and candleabras. Nick Cave and red wine. Spontanious and untidy. Hard working and lazy

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? Taurus, sagittarius, cancer

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?)
Gemini
4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all?
Leo
5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign?
no
6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day?
yes. Many
THIS IS A TOPIC CONCERNED WITH THE INCIDENCE & SPREAD



#40    Antilles

Antilles

    NCC-1701

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
  • Joined:23 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:2nd star from the left

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Ah, just out of interest, where are all the Capricorns?

Come on people, born 22 December to January 19.

We are the star sign.

Great lovers, great fighters, great thinkers. Notice which one I put 1st... :yes:


#41    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    dimple

  • Member
  • 10,116 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • I never walk alone.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostAntilles, on 08 November 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

Ah, just out of interest, where are all the Capricorns?

Come on people, born 22 December to January 19.

We are the star sign.

Great lovers, great fighters, great thinkers. Notice which one I put 1st... :yes:

You forgot: 'over-confident in the rightness of their own view point'  :D

Oh, and I'll need letters of certification from all your former lovers ....... otherwise you're just so much hot air!

The Capricorns I've known have definitely NOT been great(or even good) thinkers. They don't seem to bother to think because they're already so sure of their opinions ..... no one is going to make them think differently.

Good fighters, possibly. They're GOATS so it's a case of head down and charge at full speed!

Having said that, I love the practicality and straight-to-the-point, no nonsense attitude of Capricorn :)

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#42    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:void

  • questions, questions everywhere

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

hmmmmm I wouldt say that my friend, the Muslims were one of the first stargazers of the ancient times besides egyptians, trust me

Edited by Cataclysmic faith, 08 November 2012 - 08:58 PM.

Posted Image


#43    Ryu

Ryu

    Born to fail.

  • Member
  • 3,666 posts
  • Joined:17 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Where you'll never find me

  • One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostAntilles, on 08 November 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

Ah, just out of interest, where are all the Capricorns?

I'm one but nothing in the sign fits me..nor does any sign really.


#44    TheBanana

TheBanana

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rochdale, uk

  • please dont eat me!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign? no

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? my best friends birthdays are a month apart (one in april, one in may) and another close friend of mine was born around that time as well.

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?) i dont know when the person i really dont like was born, although the people i dont get on with well, i think were both born in june?

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all? no, i dont think so

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign? relationships? Posted Image

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day? my two best friends were born within a month of eachother, and another close friend the week before and my sister the week before the other friends birthday. one of my other friends was born the week after my youngest sister, and i share a birthday with my stepdad, but i really dont get on with him

*~Kay, Banana Queen and admin of TheMostHauntedForum.com~*

#45    Antilles

Antilles

    NCC-1701

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
  • Joined:23 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:2nd star from the left

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 08 November 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

You forgot: 'over-confident in the rightness of their own view point'  :D

Oh, and I'll need letters of certification from all your former lovers ....... otherwise you're just so much hot air!

The Capricorns I've known have definitely NOT been great(or even good) thinkers. They don't seem to bother to think because they're already so sure of their opinions ..... no one is going to make them think differently.

Good fighters, possibly. They're GOATS so it's a case of head down and charge at full speed!

Having said that, I love the practicality and straight-to-the-point, no nonsense attitude of Capricorn :)

Oh yeah. Besides which, we Caps leave the kiss and tell to the weenie signs.

Let's see, that would be Aquarius, Pisces, the Hollywood Sign...





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users