Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

Q24

THis seems like a Short Buss thread ! WHat part of Airliners Hitting the Ground,Buildings is hard to understand? THere were no Bomb`s ,No Aliens, No Cruise weapons ! THe bad guys got us that day Planes and simple!

WHy dont you all Listen to What Mid`s Saying ?

I am listening to what he's saying Don, adjust your glasses.

I'm listening and commenting, just like you. I'm suggesting that the Zelikow Commission, or whatever one chooses to call it, did not see all the evidence. It was spoonfed evidence. Everybody knows it, and most of the participants talked about it on TV.

The art form is in interpretation of evidence, not the exclusion of evidence.

I am listening to what he's saying Don, adjust your glasses.

I'm listening and commenting, just like you. I'm suggesting that the Zelikow Commission, or whatever one chooses to call it, did not see all the evidence. It was spoonfed evidence. Everybody knows it, and most of the participants talked about it on TV.

If that is the case, where is your evidence that not all of the evidence was seen or was spoofed? You are making claims that you are not providing evidence for.

It is beyond your perception and your comprehension Sky. You deny anything that does not fit in with your view of the OCT.

It is beyond your perception and your comprehension Sky. You deny anything that does not fit in with your view of the OCT.

On the contrary, the fact that you lack evidence has closed the case on your argument and the available evidence has sealed the lid in that respect.

Edited by skyeagle409

Only in your tortured mind Sky.

How amusing! After all, you've made the claim that a subsonic aircraft cannot penetrate terra firma, not me. Considering that you have failed to provide evidence on other things, underlines my point.

Edited by skyeagle409

How amusing! After all, you've made the claim that a subsonic aircraft cannot penetrate terra firma, not me. Considering that you have failed to provide evidence on other things, underlines my point.

Did he really claim that?

I must not have been paying full attention...

However, I wonder how he'd explain the 3 foot deep and 8 foot wide crater in the tarmac that a P-51 mustang made when it crashed at the Reno Air Race last year...

Certainly, a P-51 isn't super-sonic. "Bad fast", but not super-sonic, and it left a big hole in terra firma...through the tarmac!

Did he really claim that?

Yes! Check it out.

If you were under 15 on 9/11 click here

Post 941

Wrecked Boeings are not rendered invisible, and they cannot bury themselves in the ground. In a crash, the energy is absorbed by the airframe and structure. Baggage and bodies are relatively protected are do not become invisible. Aluminum airframes cannot dig holes and then bury themselves.

Yes! Check it out.

wHEW!

... :td:

It would be easy to get 300 people to swear on their mothers graves that they saw Bruce Wayne drive the batmobile into the Pentagon. Witnessess make no difference.

It would be easy to get 300 people to swear on their mothers graves that they saw Bruce Wayne drive the batmobile into the Pentagon. Witnessess make no difference.

Welcome to UM Nathan.

Out of curiosity, which side of the 911 fence do you sit on?

(edit: never mind the question, the side you sit on is clear...)

Edited by booNyzarC

Welcome to UM Nathan.

Out of curiosity, which side of the 911 fence do you sit on?

I think it was an inside job because there's no proof that the government didn't do it.

I think it was an inside job because there's no proof that the government didn't do it.

Well with that kind of logic you should also think that I robbed the corner store because there's no proof that I didn't do it.

Yep, another stellar truther performance in the waiting. You'll fit in just fine. :rolleyes:

Well with that kind of logic you should also think that I robbed the corner store because there's no proof that I didn't do it.

Yep, another stellar truther performance in the waiting. You'll fit in just fine. :rolleyes:

LOGOS THAT KEEP ON MOVING ARE HIGHLY DISTRACTIVE.

THEY ARE, LIKE SCREAMING, VERY RUDE.

YOU ARE THE PERFECT PROOF FOR THE TRUTH OF YOUR OWN ADAMS QUOTE.

And as you can see BooNy, it only took that one two days...gone!

Edited by MID

And as you can see BooNy, it only took that one two days...gone!

Yes, though it seemed like a lot longer than that for some reason... :P

Yes, though it seemed like a lot longer than that for some reason... :P

Perobably the nearly 80 trolling posts per day he accomplished.

Amazing!

We can trust only the government statements. The statements of ordinary citizens are suspect, and if they contradict the Official Conspiracy Theory, they are flat out wrong. :innocent:

We can trust only the government statements. The statements of ordinary citizens are suspect, and if they contradict the Official Conspiracy Theory, they are flat out wrong. :innocent:

It is what the evidence depicts.

You have 9/11 CT folks claiming that no aircraft crashed at Shanksville nor at the Pentagon despite non-government eyewitnesses accounts of recovered aircraft wreckage and remains of human bodies from those crash sites at which point other 9/11 CT folks claimed that United 93 was shot down despite the fact that pilots had orders to conduct a CAP over Washington D.C., not over Shanksville.

Edited by skyeagle409

Unfortunately, Nathan, there's no possibility of you ever satisfying your actual burden of proof in this matter.

Good luck!

Edited by MID

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately, Nathan, there's no possibility of you ever satisfying your actual burden of proof in this matter.

Good luck!

It apparently, I was right...

That proving the government did it thing must've been too much....

It's OK, no one else has ever come close to proving that.

Edited by MID

Nobody I'm aware of can prove the Official Conspiracy Theory. They can't even prove the airplanes were hijacked by the named critters, and they cannot prove that 77 crashed at the Pentagon.