Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#91    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,368 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 23 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

I'm just wondering what the seven seals were. Seven passwords? Seven layers of biometric security? Or just seven layers of plastic wrap?

Slighly over one-half dozen notably inconvenienced pinnipeds?

#92    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

View PostEddy_P, on 22 December 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

Only as far as high school languages for me.

But what Pegg has found isn’t ‘translation’ as such using language. It is returning the English use of words (as found in the KJV Bible as referenced in Strong’s Concordance) to their original meaning and context.

Like the child’s game of chinese whispers, what was originally seen, then told, then retold over periods of time changed may have changed somewhat.

To learn a language, one will learn all the old mistakes that were made.

Just looking in the Lexicons of Strong’s Concordance, anyone can plainly see that what the Old English scribes ‘gave’ as their translation, often in many cases, is not what the original Hebrew nor Greek word meant.

Incorrect assumption.

I owned a 386PC which I upgraded with a sound card and a two speed cd-drive. We are talking Australia here, and at that time, the package came with the Grolier Encyclopedia cd-rom.

A 386PC did exist with a cd-rom. I had one.

The 386 did not come with a cd rom drive as I said.  You had to add one.  At that time, adding anything required setting jumpers and bit switches to avoid IRQ conflicts.  The children of today, which will be the parents and grandparents of the future are accustomed to computers coming with everything included.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#93    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,464 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

View PostEddy_P, on 22 December 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

No.

Ronald Pegg has made no cds.

When the contents of the 1995 produced Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multimedia cd-rom is compared with over 200 descriptions from the three* ancient texts RE: the OP, there is over a 95 percent match of details.

Pegg did not and was not involved in the making of the cd-rom; nor the KJV Bible; nor the Lexicons in Strong’s Concordance.

Using these historical items as references, there is a match of data.

Pegg just happened to be the one who discovered it all.

* so far there are over 20 other ancient texts that also contain descriptions of the contents of the cd-rom.

Some of those Case Studies are mentioned on the new site:

http://www.tt2012.co...eals/index.html

It's time for you to shave with occam's razor.  The agreement between what is on the cd's and what is in the text is because the cd's we're created from the descriptions in the text's, not the cd's influenced the building of the buildings and consequent qriting of the texts.

It's like you saying that carts were not designed for horses to pull.  Carts were taken back in time so someone could bio-engineer horses to pull them.

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#94    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,464 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

Ed,

So far the hypothesis you have put forward has not been supported by what you have shown as evidence.  In the several threads you have started on this site about that hypothesis, most, if not all of your supposed evidence has been refuted.

AA LOGIC

#95    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 24 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Ed,

So far the hypothesis you have put forward has not been supported by what you have shown as evidence.  In the several threads you have started on this site about that hypothesis, most, if not all of your supposed evidence has been refuted.

and he will disappear again soon. .to come back again in a few months time when his book sales and workshops drop's and try to drum it back up again..

#96    brlesq1

brlesq1

Fan Dancer

• 1,156 posts

• Reality is highly overrated.

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

Entertaining, to say the least.

Forget what they told you. You want the truth, follow the money.
In this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life, you're on your own.--Prince

#97    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 24 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Ed,

which leads me to wonder why his threads are not closed.

#98    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostJGirl, on 22 December 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

ok color me stupid but who made the cd in question? the one that is being sold. and how is it they came to the information in the first place?
i ask because i really haven't found that information in any place i look. it all starts with the cd already existing and very little if any background is given
The makers of the 1995 multi-media cd-rom was a group of French companies called Acta/Scala/E.M.M.E.

It was designed to run on an IBM 386/486 PC with 4 Mb RAM, a SVGA display with 256 colors at 640x480 resolution, a double speed CD-ROM drive, a hard disk with
3 Mb free space, in the MS Windows 3.1 environment and required a Windows supported audio board and Windows supported mouse.

View PostQuaentum, on 24 December 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

The agreement between what is on the cd's and what is in the text is because the cd's we're created from the descriptions in the text's, not the cd's influenced the building of the buildings and consequent qriting of the texts.
No.

This type of question has been previously asked…

I need some explanation on those videos. As far as i understand, they made a compact disc based on ancient writings and then they say those ancient writings talk about a compact disc? I'm sorry, but i really don't get it...
No. The compact disk is not based upon ancient writings (except for the 6 historical civilizations actually mentioned on the cd-rom).

The civilizations presented are from around the Mediterranean region from between 2000 BCE and 476 CE, being Etruria, Carthage, Roman Empire, Greece, Phoenicia and Egypt.
(The Egyptian section only presents seven video shows, and not pages of pictures.)

The Etrurian section shows things Eturian…
The Roman section shows things Roman…
The Greece section shows things Greek…
The Phoenician section shows things Phoenician…
The Carthage section shows things Carthagian…
…and NOT anything to do with Palestine, Jerusalem, the Bible, the Old Testament, nor the New Testament.

…YET Ezekiel, Daniel, and John do describe the contents of the cd-rom.

#99    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 23 December 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

A list generated by whom?? And known as "The roll of a book written within, sealed with seven seals" by whom??
It is a direct quote from the Bible, with a second citation confirming the ‘book written within’ part.

1.)  Revelation 5:1 "I saw in the right hand side...a book written within and on the backside, sealed with 7 seals..."

2.) Ezekiel 2:9-10 "...an hand was sent unto me...a roll of a book was therein....and it was written within..."

View Postsocrates.junior, on 23 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

I'm just wondering what the seven seals were. Seven passwords? Seven layers of biometric security? Or just seven layers of plastic wrap?
I do not understand your confusion.

It is clearly stated on the website that

The main menu page is a map of the Mediterranean region showing the landmass around the actual Mediterranean Sea.

There are seven 'animal' icons that are the doorways {seals} which take us to the various civilizations:

Clearly the animal icons, the ‘seals’ on the Main Menu Map Page of the cd-rom, are the doorways to the information within. There are seven of them.

Thus the cd-rom literally and physically has seven seals.

#100    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

They must've thought the CD-ROM was a cookie:

Revelation 10:10
And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

#101    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,706 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

the book mentioned above is written in such a/way as to be eerily similar to a genuine bloody book, with writing within - it's written with the book.

#102    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostEddy_P, on 31 December 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

The makers of the 1995 multi-media cd-rom was a group of French companies called Acta/Scala/E.M.M.E.

It was designed to run on an IBM 386/486 PC with 4 Mb RAM, a SVGA display with 256 colors at 640x480 resolution, a double speed CD-ROM drive, a hard disk with
3 Mb free space, in the MS Windows 3.1 environment and required a Windows supported audio board and Windows supported mouse.

you are correct there.. but.. 386's did not come out with cd roms nor svga cards..

you had to buy your own cd rom and have it installed.. same as the svga cards.. when they were released..

how do I know this..

I owned one of the first 386 computers :)

it came with a 50 meg hard drive.. 4 megs of ram.. a vga card .. 5 1/4 floppy disk drive.. no cd rom..

CD roms and SVGA cards did not become standard until the 486 was released.. as a added extra.. when the dx 66 was released they were sold with cd roms as standard.. not as a extra..

again how do I know.. i upgraded to one .. though it cost me 2 and a half grand for it..

#103    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,706 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

ohh well if you're going to bring facts into this Eddie might as well go away again and hope everyone forgets him before he comes back, just like the last two times.

#104    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,124 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostEddy_P, on 31 December 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

No.
This type of question has been previously asked…No. The compact disk is not based upon ancient writings (except for the 6 historical civilizations actually mentioned on the cd-rom).
<snip>

So let me get this straight. Somebody sufficiently technologically advanced chose to bring a 386 instead of, say, an iPad or their equivalent? Good grief.

View PostDingoLingo, on 31 December 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

you are correct there.. but.. 386's did not come out with cd roms nor svga cards..

you had to buy your own cd rom and have it installed.. same as the svga cards.. when they were released..

how do I know this..

I owned one of the first 386 computers :)

it came with a 50 meg hard drive.. 4 megs of ram.. a vga card .. 5 1/4 floppy disk drive.. no cd rom..

CD roms and SVGA cards did not become standard until the 486 was released.. as a added extra.. when the dx 66 was released they were sold with cd roms as standard.. not as a extra..

again how do I know.. i upgraded to one .. though it cost me 2 and a half grand for it..

Ah, sweet memories :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 01 January 2013 - 02:09 AM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#105    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Eddy my dear friend, Crack is bad for you.

Im so confused here its terrible. What was on the CD that they took? As from what I can read, see and tell is it contained events, pictures and videos of things that had happened in time?

If that is the case then these events had to have happened before 1995 in order for them to be put on a CD. So did the time travellers take the CD's back to show people things that they are already going to do anyway? What on earth would the point of that be?

And let me say OMG a 386pc when time travel was avalible? If it was me a 42inch plazma and a nice tocuh pad would have been sent back, maybe even a pjojector (high five myself for cinima in the biblical age)

Now maybe in all your ancient wisdom eddy you can answer me Where is the time travel machine now, in 1995 if they had it TRUST ME money dictates that it would be redibly avalible all over the world and some one would be very rich for it.

Please apply LOGIC here this is rubbish and if you seriously ,posting what you posting as fact, i urge you to please get help, AA or a shrink or something as this is serious deliousions and brain washing (to believe this nonsence)

But Im willing to admitt im wrong if you can prove your claims... Real proof, not what you have presented here cause that is sci-fi and frindge at the VERY best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users