Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Californians are currently being disarmed!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#16    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

View PostStellar, on 07 February 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

I mean, are they seizing everyones guns (even those belonging to people who don't own AR15s), or simply going after AR15 owners?

From what I understand, the AR-15 owners when the law doesn't pertain to those who bought the guns before the law went into effect. You do realize tons of people bought AR-15 when they heard about Obama's law, so many people are being arrested or having all their guns seized as we speak. This is going to effect millions of citizens who own or recently bought AR-15 rifles.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 07 February 2013 - 12:29 AM.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#17    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,957 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

Unregistered AR-15's have been illegal in California since 2000. And there have been no new registrations allowed, since.

http://en.wikipedia....s_in_California

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#18    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,770 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 07 February 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

From what I understand, the AR-15 owners when the law doesn't pertain to those who bought the guns before the law went into effect. You do realize tons of people bought AR-15 when they heard about Obama's law, so many people are being arrested or having all their guns seized as we speak.

From my understanding, these people had to register their AR15s though, no?

There have been other statewide sweeps in California in the past where they seized illegal weapons.
http://www.foxnews.c...ssed-illegally/

If thats what they're doing now, then they're just enforcing an already present law.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#19    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

View PostTiggs, on 07 February 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

Unregistered AR-15's have been illegal in California since 2000. And there have been no new registrations allowed, since.

http://en.wikipedia....s_in_California

I can understand it being a law, but it doesn't give them the right to mass confiscate all their guns and burst into their homes without warrants. It is against the several constitutional amendments what they are doing.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#20    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

View PostStellar, on 07 February 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

From my understanding, these people had to register their AR15s though, no?

There have been other statewide sweeps in California in the past where they seized illegal weapons.
http://www.foxnews.c...ssed-illegally/

If thats what they're doing now, then they're just enforcing an already present law.

But they used warrants during that search, now they are not and ruthlessly taking away those guns.

#21    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,150 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

I have looked everywhere and can't find any reference to it.

#22    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

View PostHilander, on 07 February 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

I have looked everywhere and can't find any reference to it.

I just saw this about a hour ago, no information usually shows up until the day after. So I doubt you will see it now until tomorrow morning.

#23    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,770 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 07 February 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

But they used warrants during that search, now they are not and ruthlessly taking away those guns.

Is that what they said on the news?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#24    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,957 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 07 February 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

I can understand it being a law, but it doesn't give them the right to mass confiscate all their guns and burst into their homes without warrants. It is against the several constitutional amendments what they are doing.

Who said they didn't have warrants?

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#25    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Here is the best information I got... from twitter.

https://twitter.com/...a guns&src=typd

#26    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,036 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Watch AC360 on CNN tonight - they're going to have coverage of California's gun raids....maybe Anderson will there narrating.

What a bunch of brain dead gun laws.  Anything over a 10-round magazine is a felony?  Really?  These bureaucrats and their arbitrary lines they draw up for everyone else need to sit down and get a load of themselves.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#27    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

View PostYamato, on 07 February 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

Watch AC360 on CNN tonight - they're going to have coverage of California's gun raids....maybe Anderson will there narrating.

What a bunch of brain dead gun laws.  Anything over a 10-round magazine is a felony?  Really?  These bureaucrats and their arbitrary lines they draw up for everyone else need to sit down and get a load of themselves.

Thanks for finding some more information about the California's gun raids, I am trying to give information on this subject, but it is hard when it just started!

#28    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,123 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

if the guns were illegal, and not registered how do they know where to go?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#29    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,123 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

i'm pretty sure even if you posted a video, there will still be ppl here denying what they see, and interpret it their, opposite way, lol.

they took guns during Katrina, the time where ppl really needed them, and some here still try to convince us they are not after all our guns.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#30    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

View PostTiggs, on 07 February 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

Who said they didn't have warrants?
They cite the patriot act now,and don't even bother with warrants . Their still allegedly completely legal citing the patriot act,despite no terrorists being involved .

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users