Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nessie in China?

Nintendork

FULL STORY

A group of soldiers claim to have spotted China's "Loch Ness Monster" in the second sighting of the mysterious animal in less than a month, state media said.

The black-headed creature suddenly broke through the surface of Tianchi Lake in north-eastern Jilin province early on Wednesday, astounding about a dozen servicemen visiting at the time, Xinhua news agency reported.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CASTOR

• Nintendork

• Engulf

Top Posters In This Topic

the sucky thing about all the monster stories and stuff like that is, if you get a picture and you are not a pro at it or you are using a normal camera, people are not going to beleive it. i personally think that there are many things we have not found that when we do, people will really flip out about. I mean, take the giant squid for an example. people are looking for that thing all the time, but have they got any good footage of it? not really. but we know it is real. those things are huge. i think we need to focus a little more on what is on our earth than what is outside our planet. if things are going to contact us, i am sure they will make it loud and clear. unless you are one of the thousands that beleives the Gov. is covering up all this stuff. which i think is just our own spacecraft that people think are UFO's which the Gov. is fine with because who is going to beleive a crazy UFO enthusiest. but that is another topic. discover all the things we can about our home and then step out the front door and take a look around. Not to say we should stop space research, but maybe spend a little more time on oh mother earth doing a little hide and go seek with some crazy, new, smart, and interesting animals and places.

CASTOR

i think we need to focus a little more on what is on our earth than what is outside our planet.

Yup good point Castor. thumbsup.gif I've been thinking about it too,we're always looking up into the sky,wondering about this and that but back here on Earth,we still can't cope with our own stuff.Like there's still around 2/3 of our seas still unexplored,certain places still yet to be explored e.g. African forests....wooh,there's still lots of checking here on Earth needed to be done.