Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Invasion

GhostShark

How do you think an alien race would try to invade and conquer earth?

I believe they might be able to supress us w/ their advanced technology but i think the Earths enviroment would not suit them well enough(space suits used to be common w/ the early abductions/encounters what happened?) and they would probably die from something like a common cold...( War of the Worlds anybody?)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Engulf

• GhostShark

• Cufflink

They already have a small part of the american government under their control.

laugh.gif

They can run Britain's railways while they're at it. They'd do a better job than Bambi and his useless cabinet. original.gif

Hey,

Acient prophecies have foretold that an Advanced Lifeform will invade Earth...in the future.

I will cite books like in the Ashtar Command, written by Tuella ; the Eck-Vidya ( The Book of Acient Prophecies ) by Eckankar, written by Paul Twitchell, and Nostradamus...have cited in the prophecies that we will invaded by this Alien forces. Similar to Battlefield Earth. And the movie starred byWill Smith & ...

Anyway, I strongly believed that there are alien beings here, who are monitoring our ways...scouting...and..performing experiments...so that when the time comes, they can benefit the vast resource of Earth.

I just hope we will be ready for them...when the right time comes.

grin2.gif

Acient prophecies have foretold that an Advanced Lifeform will invade Earth...in the future.

if this is true,i hope it'll happen only after i'm dead. rolleyes.gif

Maybe a few days before I die..., Just so i can see an alien/ advanced life form before I snuff it.

Just so i can see an alien/ advanced life form before I snuff it.

You're gonna have to buy it dinner and a movie first laugh.gif

I believe they might be able to supress us w/ their advanced technology but i think the Earths enviroment would not suit them well enough(space suits used to be common w/ the early abductions/encounters what happened?) and they would probably die from something like a common cold...( War of the Worlds anybody?)

say what if we throw cheese at them? rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Just so i can see an alien/ advanced life form before I snuff it.

You're gonna have to buy it dinner and a movie first laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I don't mean see it as in see it see it. tongue.gif

say what if we throw cheese at them? rolleyes.giftongue.gif

maybe goat cheese that stuff is nasty

will they invade or will they just let us know theyre here? and for the government to suppress the knowledge of aliens so much , youd think that their intentions were not to invade but to do what they gotta do behind our backs. i have read tons of stuff on aliens, and it seems they have several reasons for being here. the grays in particular....from what ive gathered they use humans to create hybrids , and they also dont eat the same way we do, they use human and cow glands in a peroxide type solutuon and absorb their meals through their skin (they excrete waste the same way) . I dont think that an alien race doing sh** like that would just one day decide to take over...that is unless the hybrids are what will take our place...even then i dont see them killing us all.

anyway if this happens i hope im around to see it.i couldint imagine spending all this time being interested in ufo's aliens and paranormal just to die before something like that would happen

I know. I bet the day after I die some solid proof that aliens really exist appears, for example:A UFO crashes in to the planet and alien bodys are thrown out of it, and lay in pain dying and a giant project to save them occurs. rolleyes.gif

Aliens wont invade my country, oh no... belive me... they dont have a straight landing spot, not even the roads, they look like they were meteor showered!

Aliens wont invade my country, oh no... belive me... they dont have a straight landing spot, not even the roads, they look like they were meteor showered!

Who said anything about them needing to land?? wink2.gif

they dont have a straight landing spot, not even the roads, they look like they were meteor showered!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

it so happens that we have alot of them here too!! laugh.gif

You know what... They say that aliens have been visiting us for quite a while. Well, if they're going to invade us and kill us all, then they would have already done that before we made A-bombs and nukes! I fully belive in aliens visiting us, but im pretty sure they're not trying to attack us. Or maybe there is some law that goes between all the space faring aliens (created by some EXTREMELY advanced aliens) that whomever attacks our species will get elimenated or something, and that is why greys(or other types) never attacked us! Its kinda hard to explain what i'm thinking, but im hoping everyone gets what im trying to say tongue.gif !

Well, if they're going to invade us and kill us all, then they would have already done that before we made A-bombs and nukes!

even if they'd attack us now and we using our nukes against them,we don't stand a chance against them because i think thier weapons will fry all of us humans in less than a week.think of thier crazy modern tech,put that in thier weapons tech too...... crying.gif

and that is why greys(or other types) never attacked us!

i believe that the greys are a good race and are here in peace.but this doesn't mean that everyone of the ET's out there are all good.maybe there are aggressive ones,it's just that they haven't spotted us yet dontgetit.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I read in a book that there is an ongoing war between the tall greys and the short greys . The tall ones want to save our planet from the short guys and ourselves. and the short guys beleve that it would be beter to end us now.

I read in a book that there is an ongoing war between the tall greys and the short greys . The tall ones want to save our planet from the short guys and ourselves. and the short guys beleve that it would be beter to end us now.