Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pot-smoking teen mom arrested

teen mom arrested baby roof

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,435 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

I have a girlfriend who is a wonderful parent, but nearly did something very similar when her daughter was young and she was stone cold sober. she managed not to go anywhere because a family member alterted her that the baby was on the roof still.

Stress, lack of sleep and other factors can't be dismissed and pot can't solely be blamed here either. Crap happens. I'm sure that this baby with a baby probably isn't the most stellar parent though. Just a hunch.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 05 June 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

I have a girlfriend who is a wonderful parent, but nearly did something very similar when her daughter was young and she was stone cold sober. she managed not to go anywhere because a family member alterted her that the baby was on the roof still.

Stress, lack of sleep and other factors can't be dismissed and pot can't solely be blamed here either. Crap happens. I'm sure that this baby with a baby probably isn't the most stellar parent though. Just a hunch.

Blame game isn't it, someone or somehting has to be responsible in the medias eyes. Like one when someone goes on a shooting rampage and they blame video games or movies.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    Magic Stars

Magic Stars

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

View PostInsightful Waffles, on 04 June 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

stupid b****

Aside from your comment making me laugh, couldn't agree with you more. :tu:

#19    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,951 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

Horrible accidents happen easily and often enough without taking the stupid risks this girl took.  As a MRI technologist I once scanned a guy for "organic brain disease" during a criminal process he was involved in - his grandson had stayed overnight and he took him to daycare (summertime) it wasn't part of the guy's routine and when he finished work 9 hours later he went to get in his car and there the child was...dead in a car seat from heatstroke.  This man's eyes were dead.... you could see in him that he was completely broken and devastated; I'll never forget how sorry I felt for him.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#20    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

I don't see anything wrong with marijuana use in general, but smoking it while taking care of a child is not the best idea - especially when you plan on driving.

#21    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:21 AM

Damn, I bet her parents are super proud.

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users