Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debaters Thread

Saru

This thread will contain a list of members who are willing to partipate in or have already participated in debates held in the 'Debates Forum' section. Please note that there may be periods of time in which no debates are being held. We will do our best to ensure that debaters get a chance to participate in debates whenever possible.

For full details on the format of forum debates, Click here.

Debate Organisers

• Althalus
  • SaRuMaN
  • Saucy
Debaters:
  • Angelfish
  • Blue-Scorpion
  • Burnside
  • Byuu94
  • Diebytheflyguy
  • Dowdy
  • Druidus
  • Falco Rex
  • Faulkner
  • Fearfulone
  • Galor
  • JanielSenj666
  • Jasu
  • Lottie
  • Mickyboy
  • Naveed
  • Saucy
  • Scar
  • Stillcrazy
  • Student&Alive
  • UniversalAbsurdity

* Debaters shown in red have either quit or disappeared

Edited by SaRuMaN

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Scorpius

• Scar

• Falco Rex

I'd definetly up for a good debate, Fag or Beer ?

That be great one !!!

Seriously I would like to go head to head with some of the other members in aid of a good discussion. thumbsup.gif

It would be a pleasure and a privelage to post in formal debates. Sign me up. grin2.gif

Edited by Druidus

I'd be up for some debating. thumbsup.gif

What are the debates gonna be about though?

I'm putting the gloves on now...

I would very much like to take part in this forum...I often find myself playing devil's advocate on a variety of topics to friends locally just to stimulate debate. Of course, it never hurt being Libra either.

Although i'm sure many will not like my "right wing" whacko logic...i will gladly and willingly join the debate team. i think it'd be a great testament to the logic of those involved. thumbsup.gif

i love debating, i think i started the first major debate in here (people still argue the same subject and still no one can agree laugh.gif )

include me

I would love to join if it's not too late. I've taken debate in high school and will debate about anything that you put in front of me.

Shirini,

Unfortunately we've already got two people on the Roswell debate, sorry about that. sad.gif

Even though I am already in a debate about Patterson's Big foot, If Shirini needs an opponent I'm up to it.

SC

Hey, this is starting to sound fun. thumbsup.gif

Count me in, as part of the debaters. grin2.gif

Don't know if my intellect is up to it, but I'd like to join in too.

oooh, choose me, choose me!

I'm very argumentative wink2.gif (but seriously, that can sometimes be a bad thing!)

Sign me up! If you can, for a debate on psychics or something heh

I'm not very good at debating but i think my open-minded opinions could make for some good old debatin. Sign me up Scotty. original.gif

You can sign me up. I am almost always open for debates.

Thankyou to everyone here who has volunteered to take part in the debates, now that we have a full list of all those who are interested in taking part, we will now be trying to narrow down that list and eventually come up with an overall debate winner. The very best debaters will get the chance to participate in an inter-forum debate with debaters from another forum, so as you can imagine we are looking for the best of the best.

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone. thumbsup.gif