Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious Enigma!!!!

Vox

Guys, guys! I have a very mysterious enigma I need your help on!!!!!

Here goes!

I want to know your opinions on what car would be better!

So far I'm deliberating between a Merceds-Benz SL Class Roadster, and a Lexus SC430!!! I'd be glad if any of you have some insight onto which car is better (passenger style car, luxury, etc)! However if you've got another car which you think is better, please mention it and just give a point or two as to why it's better!

Regards,

Car-Crazy, wish I had a MB SL Roadster or Lexus SC430 Vox!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigsteff

• SpaceyKC

• Vox

• Halo_Jones

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vox, are u serious? ohmy.gif

wow, someones a baller....

I think they are both great....great rides and classy. I'd flip a coin. cool.gif

the lexus..or what about a reliant robin ,,,lmao....look it up..great if you get in yellow,,with the words trotter on it laugh.gif

Vox, you are going the wrong way. you need a BMW! one of the newest ones was rated the best car ever, well, rated. hahaha. that is the way i would go anyway! and they look great too boot. i have talked to many people and they prefer the BMW over the Mercedies anyday. ride, control.... everything. well, good luck! and did you ever get my message about BANDO? if so i would like to know what you think about it.

CASTOR

No No No No!!!!!!

Guys don't get the wrong impression, I haven't got the dough to buy any of these cars, heck I couldn't even afford a mountain bike, for alas I am a poor student... poor as can be... sob...

sad.gif

But that does not mean that one day in the future (I'm counting on the VERY near future!) I might be able to afford one of these beautiful, beautiful cars!

P.S. Castor I did receive your msg about Bando, expect a private message about it within the next uh 2 days!

lol @ BIGSTEFF, THEY COULD ALSO THROW IN A FEW BLOW UP DOLLS AND BATMAN AND ROBIN COSTUMES TO MAKE THE RIDE MORE UMMMMMM UNIQUE.

THE ROBIN RELIANT HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST RECOGNISED CAR IN THE WHOLE OF GREAT BRITAIN HE HE laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I'v waited 3 years to be able to afford my dream car and I finally bought a brand spanking new one 3 weeks ago biggrin.gif I'v got a Crysler PT Cruiser in Inferno Red wub.gif and I love it. It looks sooo cool and drives like a dream and it certainly is a head turner, I needed to run it in so I drove down to meet Celti, any excuse eh! laugh.gif

user posted image< How cool is that!!! cool.gif

save your money, Frederick. you don't need an expensive car, just buy something reliable and nice looking, then put the rest of your money away or give some to a worthy cause. you will feel great.

of course, i would rather die than own a luxury car. i just think its immoral to drive something around that has such an excessive cost when so many people are barely able to provide the basics for their families. kind of like rubbing salt in their wounds.

even if i were a multi-millionaire, id still drive something inexpensive and unique- kind of like Halo's car(well, they are inexpensive here).

Thanks Al smile.gif I'v loved the look of them since they first arrived in this country, it was the only reason I kept on watching "The Chronicle" cause they drove one. Lol biggrin.gif

DS, The Crysler is middle of the range here, I know they're alot cheaper in the States, like most things over here we have to pay over the top cause of all the tax our government charges.

But I don't think it's immoral to drive a luxury car, if you've earnt the money then why shouldn't you spent it.

We're not bad off money wise, thats cause we've built up our business and invested in our future, but my husband and I both grew up on council estates and have known tough times.

Everybody has choices and the chance for education, put them together and work hard and you'll not do too badly. And if all else fails there's always the lottery. tongue.gif

DS you are right. However I get mixed feelings, on the one side I feel for the poor family who has no money to feed their children, but I also agree with Halo about, well if you've worked hard for it then why should you deprive yourself? I would be completely against the idea if my "daddy or mummy" bought it for me though.

After having been in a terrible car accident, I can say without

hesitation, that I'm glad I invested in a 'cool Monte Carlo' that cost

way more than I could afford at the time, but had

all the safety features, which saved our lives (the car we had before

only had seat belt/shoulder straps). And if you thought about less

privileged people all the time, you'd get depressed. Donate time, food,

or money, when you can and if you can. If I ever had lots of money,

I wouldn't hesitate to donate a lot of it, but I'd take care of myself

and my family too ~ AND I'd have that big get together party for

the forum! smile.gif

And if you thought about less

privileged people all the time, you'd get depressed. - SpaceyKC

im not going to argue, or attack, or any of the things i usually would do. ill just let that stand on its own biggrin.gif

The Widow's Offering

41Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins,[10] worth only a fraction of a penny.[11]

43Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything--all she had to live on."

Donate time, food,

or money, when you can and if you can.  

Thanks for leaving my words alone DS, but you should

have included the above sentence too.

Money isn't the only thing

that makes you rich OR can be given to help others.

not having loads of money to throw around,,,i went for a family car that drives and looks good,,,well to me anyway,,,n reg 1995 rover 620,,,for under £900 ..same as the one in the pic...and not to bad on the petrol consumption.. rolleyes.gif

post-18-1049469944.jpg

A guy in my neighborhood has a brand new SC430. i think he's a former NBA player, from what i hear. because he's the only 6'8 black dude in the neighborhood driving a 80 thousand dollar ride. anyway but it's a sweet looking ride. and of course he has the 20 inch chrome rims and blah blah. but honestly, if i had 85 grand to spend on a car, i would either by a brand new Z06 Corvette or a brand new Saleen Convertible. But for now I'll have to stick with the old 99 Camaro SS sad.gif

user posted image

-proof that aliens really exist