Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

dreamland

Ok..i want to share my personal view about pyramids and especially about underground caves..First of all,,i dont think that egyptians could build such a massive structure like pyramids...even if they did they had to have outside knowledge and help and in this case ..extraterrestials... EVen today in 21st century it will take us many many years to duplicate pyramids in egypt using high cranes and high tech tools. If many people believe that primitive egyptians could do it by themselves so why there are no signs of any tools or remains of the builders around the pyramid? Its also possible that egyptians could somehow levitate these heave blocks of stone just like Edward Leedskalnin who build coral castle in florida and who claims he knows the secrets of the pyramids. I believe that egyptians had close relationship with gods and extraterrestials beings and only with their help,they could build pyramids.

b8a93543ed38.gif

egyptian and extraterrestial being

EgyptAliens.jpg

abylet1.jpg

advanced knowledge

There are many other connections between egyptians, extraterrestials and the planets.

Let me say few words about underground caves in egypt and near pyramids.Let me start with great sphinx. If there is no hall of records under the sphinx so why created a tunnel under the sphinx ..see here : https://www.youtube....h?v=rPA-ogvp1ms there is another tunnel that goes down on the top of the sphinx.

mpl_3tutst.jpg

And why there is a visible chamber under the sphinx of some kind shown on dream stella?

330_Dream2.jpg

If there would be nothing under the sphinx,,then egyptians wouldnt show this strange chamber on dream stella.

There is also unfinished tunnel under the great pyramid... and cave that leads to nowhere at the tomb of the birds where is official entrance.. two videos here :

and

[media=]

[/media]

My opinion is this: caves,sphinx and unfinished tunnel under the pyramids has not been fully explored.They are there for a reason and needs to be explored.Egyptians or whoever build these pyramids had to leave some big treasure and knowledge behind...and these knowledge is somewhere around the pyramids..if not on top then it has to be underground...there must be something big.I dont know if people are not ready for this moment to discover whatever is underground buti believe then sooner or later we will find out the truth.

Edited by dreamland
  • Like 2

We will never find out what's under the sphinx or pyramids as long as the Egyptian government won't allow it. I also think aliens had a hand in a lot of the ancient structures like the pyramids or some of the structures found in South America.

• Like 1

You just don't want to hear the truth that is back up by evidence: The Egyptians built the pyramids on their no own. No Alien help.

A vase of lotus blossoms on a stand mis-interpreted as an alien. A palimpsest which has been mis-interpreted as vehicles which didn't exist in Ancient Egypt and an AE stela that's been misrepresented to say something it doesn't. All that's missing is a quack like Von Daniken or Sitchin. :w00t:

cormac

• Like 6

Why does it have to be extraterrestrials? When you say extraterrestrial OP, do you mean something like a grey alien?

Also, when you say extraterrestrial, can it be a manifestation of a "alien" by "whoever runs this Universe" or do the extraterrestrials already have to exist in this Universe on a different planet? Seems to at least me that if you believe in extraterrestrials then your coming in with an angle on evolution.

Edited by kampz

A vase of lotus blossoms on a stand mis-interpreted as an alien. A palimpsest which has been mis-interpreted as vehicles which didn't exist in Ancient Egypt and an AE stela that's been misrepresented to say something it doesn't. All that's missing is a quack like Von Daniken or Sitchin. :w00t:

cormac

Yeah, I saw a vase too. I didn't even "see" the alien until the photo was made all blurry.

• Like 2

God runs the universe.All different civilizations are created by him..There are thousands of different galactic space races out there. Bad and good just like we are. Aliens were here on earth long before us and they left earth to explore other planets,,soon we gonna be like aliens...maybe not with a big eyes like them,,,but our technology will go beyond our normal thinking..in just 100 years you can see a big difference..if you would show somebody 100 year ago.cell phones we use,,tv, airplanes..they would think your an alien.....but this is not the point of this topic..i am interested about pyramids just like you all are,,and i do believe there is more to discover.All the races had to have some kind of contact with each other...remember...they had to tv,,radios or phones...so how is it possible that they were able to create similar stone structures around the world without knowing each other? but again..whats really important is...whats under the pyramids and sphinx..will we ever discover whats there? i believe...yes

My opinion is this: caves,sphinx and unfinished tunnel under the pyramids has not been fully explored.They are there for a reason and needs to be explored.Egyptians or whoever build these pyramids had to leave some big treasure and knowledge behind...and these knowledge is somewhere around the pyramids..if not on top then it has to be underground...there must be something big.I dont know if people are not ready for this moment to discover whatever is underground buti believe then sooner or later we will find out the truth.

Modern peple are highly superstitious and afraid of things like serpent and bats. We aleady

have our minds made yup and don't want to be concerned with facts. The man in th cave who

pronounced to was a dead end must have had eyes in back of his head to know the cave ended.

They put a gate here and won't even excavate the bat guano laid down in the last 4500 years to

see what's down here because they are afraid of the facts.

The ancient name for Giza is "Mouth of Caves" and caves figure prominently in the Pyramid Texts

yet no one cares! When you already know everything there's simply no reason to investigate any-

thing.

• Like 2

You just don't want to hear the truth that is back up by evidence: The Egyptians built the pyramids on their no own. No Alien help.

Well, great!!!

So what is the truth? How and why were they built and how and why didn't they leave any evidence?

Well, great!!!

So what is the truth? How and why were they built and how and why didn't they leave any evidence?

good questions.. its funny to think that whoever build the pyramids,build it only as a tomb for a pharaoh. Ancients left many clues around the world and we need to use our full potential to figure out why they did it. I know one reason for sure..." WE WERE HERE"

I must also point out that another reason why they could build these stone structures,using really heavy stones...so they could survive cataclysmic events...and so they can carry out messages and clues for future generation....if they would build houses like we do today..they wouldnt survive even 1000 years..

• Like 1

God runs the universe.All different civilizations are created by him..There are thousands of different galactic space races out there. Bad and good just like we are. Aliens were here on earth long before us and they left earth to explore other planets,,soon we gonna be like aliens...maybe not with a big eyes like them,,,but our technology will go beyond our normal thinking..in just 100 years you can see a big difference..if you would show somebody 100 year ago.cell phones we use,,tv, airplanes..they would think your an alien.....but this is not the point of this topic..i am interested about pyramids just like you all are,,and i do believe there is more to discover.All the races had to have some kind of contact with each other...remember...they had to tv,,radios or phones...so how is it possible that they were able to create similar stone structures around the world without knowing each other? but again..whats really important is...whats under the pyramids and sphinx..will we ever discover whats there? i believe...yes

Ok. In my opinion there isn't 1000's of galactic space races. There's no evidence of them. The evidence we have of them is less then Bigfoot because of plaster casts and "DNA". I have a hard time believing in another one because I guess these aliens are like Bigfoot and don't give a damn about us. There has been way to many UFO sightings since the beginning of man time. It makes no sense. It's all just to fool you in my opinion. This Universe is too small for the both of us the way we human beings are. I can't watch Family Guy tonight because of "intelligent humans". God bless the ones who lost there lives but do you get my point?

I can understand "God" creating another race that's super nice and intelligent. Also with the capability of evading us while only helping the Governments. But obviously they did a terrible job at it and it doesn't make any sense. It's like hey yo will help you build stone monuments but then we'll leave and come back during the 1900's and drop computers on your asses and everything else.

Edited by kampz

Modern peple are highly superstitious and afraid of things like serpent and bats. We aleady

Even ancient people were afraid of bats and snakes. Do you know why? Same reason that they/we are afraid of spiders. It's an evolutionary adaptation. Those things can kill us, easily.

• Like 3

Yup there's no difference between humans now and back in 10,000 BC. It's fight or flight response. Not all spiders and snakes are dangerous. Evolutionary adaption of my cousins 7 year old daughter being afraid of creepy crawlies? I'm afraid of my mother.

Mayans and Central Americans insist that they didn't cross the Alaskan - Kamkatcha land bridge which seems to never of existed unless it was covered in ice unless you assume humans existed ways before. I see that evidence was found of humanity crossing the "land bridge" or "ice bridge" but humans and "Eskimos" have always lived near it. I see where the Ancient Alien theorists are coming from and I also see where evolutionist is coming from. But evolution stabbed God in the heart without proof and the Ancient Alien theorist will explain God as a alien flying in a UFO.

Edited by kampz

Extraterrestrial..? Don't even get me started.

(--〆)

I do believe we are not the only race/species in all of the entire universes there has to be life elsewhere but how do you know God is a man.? :unsure2:
  • Like 2

That worked. Thanks.

From the article: "When answering to skepticism about how such heavy stones could have been moved without machinery, Redford says, "I usually show the skeptic a picture of 20 of my workers at an archaeological dig site pulling up a two-and-a-half ton granite block." He added, "I know it's possible because I was on the ropes too.""

What? No aliens! Unpossible!

• Like 3

Well, great!!!

"We don't know" doesn't mean "therefore ALIENS!".

You should know better.

• Like 1

"We don't know" doesn't mean "therefore ALIENS!".

You should know better.

I believe you must be reading something into my question.

I'm merely implying that it would be impossible to do such a vast amount of work

without leaving evidence. The pyramids are there and this doesn't prove they were

built by muscle power or aliens. The fact evidence doesn't survive is more indicative

of aliens than muscle power but this hardly proves it was aliens either.

I merely want to know how it was done. I'm tired of guesses.

Even ancient people were afraid of bats and snakes. Do you know why? Same reason that they/we are afraid of spiders. It's an evolutionary adaptation.

I seriously doubt it. Few people show much of any sort of instinct because humans

rely primarily on learning and experience to adapt to the world. Babies show no fear

of such creatures until they are trained.

Those things can kill us, easily.

Bats do far more good than harm. People are rarely affected by them directly except

through decreased insect populations. Very few people die of any sort of "serpent"

attack each year. Our fear is far out of proportion to the danger.

I seriously doubt it. Few people show much of any sort of instinct because humans

rely primarily on learning and experience to adapt to the world. Babies show no fear

of such creatures until they are trained.

I never said it was something people were born with. It's a evolutionary bias.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/afraid-snakes-scientists-explain/story?id=12759901#.UM5QlG_AeSo

Bats do far more good than harm. People are rarely affected by them directly except

through decreased insect populations. Very few people die of any sort of "serpent"

attack each year. Our fear is far out of proportion to the danger.

Many thousands of people die each year from snake bites.

http://www.medindia.net/news/More-Than-90000-Killed-by-Snake-Bites-Worldwide-Study-43709-1.htm

Again, never said the animals were not beneficial, just that they can easily kill us.